Photo Vault Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android
“Please help! I am using an app named ‘NQ Vault’. I saved many personal photos in the Vault, and deleted them from Gallery. But now I can’t remember the password. Anyway I can get my photos back? I am using Samsung Galaxy S8.”
Currently there are many cool Photo Vault apps available with password protection for your private photos in Android phones. They work perfectly in preventing prying eyes from bumping into your photos. However, it would still be troublesome if the hidden pictures get deleted accidentally or forgot password to unlock them. Looking for solution to recover your hidden but deleted photos from Vault app in Android? Please read below guide to help you out.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos on Android
Best Photo Vault App Recovery for Android
When it comes to photo vault app picture recovery, many of us get confused whether it is possible or not. Well, the answer is positive. Actually your deleted photos are still saved on your phone’s internal memory, and third-party tools like Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can help you perform photo vault recovery with ease. This program works great to retrieve deleted photos/videos from Vault app in all Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Vault App in Android:
- Download the Photo Vault Recovery software and install it on your PC or Mac. Then run it and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and wait for the program to detect it. Then select the files you wish to recover and click “Next”to begin scanning.
- After that, you can preview the found pictures and select those you need, then click “Recover” to retrieve deleted photos from Vault App in Android.
Write In the End
That’s all about Applock Photo Vault Recovery. Besides, Fucosoft Android Recovery is also helpful in retrieving deleted Android messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and more. If you’re using Vault app in an iPhone or iPad, please download and run Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery to perform photo vault app picture recovery.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android:
You May Also Like:
- Your Complete Mobile Solution
- Full solution to meet various demands on iPhone/Android devices, such as recovery, transfer, backup, unlock, repair, etc.
- 5 Easy Ways to Download Tumblr Videos and GIFs on iPhone/iPad
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Download & Save Facebook Videos to iPhone/iPad
- Instagram Message Recovery: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- How to Recover Deleted Viber Messages/Chat History on Android
- Samsung Recovery: Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9
- iPhone Contacts Disappeared? How to Restore Contacts on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Instagram Video Downloader: Save Instagram Videos to PC/Mac
- Top 7 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader 2019