How to Access & Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
The screen on an Android device is probably the most fragile component. And most users have been there – dropped Android phone to the ground and end up with a shattered, or worse, unresponsive screen. What should you do when all of your data is left on the cracked Android device? How to get photos, contacts and other data off the Android phone with a broken screen? If this happened to you, don’t worry, here you’ll find solutions on how to recover data from Android with broken/cracked screen. Read on to check out.
People also read: How to Recover Data, Photos, Contacts after Factory Reset Android
Part 1. Perform Android Broken Screen Data Recovery via AutoPlay
You can try to access your data from broken Android using a PC and an USB cable. Simply connect your broken Android device to PC and save the data you need. But you should know that this method can only recover multimedia and documents files. Contacts, messages, call logs and WhatsApp chats etc. can’t be retrieved.
- Connect your broken or cracked Android phone to a computer with USB cable.
- Click on “Open device to view files” option when the AutoPlay pops up on the computer.
- Now you can copy and paste the files you want from broken Android to computer.
Part 2. Extract Data with Fucosoft Broken Android Data Recovery
Android phone get smashed and can’t access to the data? Or stuck in black screen after system upgrade failure? No matter which situation your Android phone is facing with, Fucosoft Android Data Recovery enables you to to fix broken phone and recover files back. With it, you can extract and recover contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audios and documents from Android device with broken/black screen. Note that currently this function only support Samsung devices like Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9.
How to Recover Data from Android phone with Broken/Black Screen
- Run the Broken Android Data Extraction tool on your computer and choose “Data Extraction (Damaged Device)” from the main window.
- Connect your broken Android device to the computer and select the type of files that you want to recover.
- Click “Next”, you will then be required to select a phone fault type, select “Black/broken screen” in your case.
- In the next page, select your Android device name and model, click “Next” and type “confirm” on the empty field.
- Now follow the instructions on the program to reboot your Android phone into the Download Mode and wait for the software to download the necessary recovery package.
- After analyzing and scanning, the program will display all the files by categories. You can preview and choose the files you need, then click “Recover” to save data on your computer.
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken/Cracked Screen
Please note that USB debugging needs to be turned on for the above methods to work properly. If the touch screen of your Android phone is broken, but the display is still on, you can connect your broken Android to a USB mouse with an OTG Adapter. Then use the mouse to control the broken/cracked Android phone and enable USB debugging under “Settings”.
YouTube Video on How to Extract & Recover Data from Broken Android Phone:
You May Also Like:
- Your Complete Mobile Solution
- Full solution to meet various demands on iPhone/Android devices, such as recovery, transfer, backup, unlock, repair, etc.
- 5 Easy Ways to Download Tumblr Videos and GIFs on iPhone/iPad
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Download & Save Facebook Videos to iPhone/iPad
- Instagram Message Recovery: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- How to Recover Deleted Viber Messages/Chat History on Android
- Samsung Recovery: Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9
- iPhone Contacts Disappeared? How to Restore Contacts on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Instagram Video Downloader: Save Instagram Videos to PC/Mac
- Top 7 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader 2019