The screen on an Android device is probably the most fragile component. And most users have been there – dropped Android phone to the ground and end up with a shattered, or worse, unresponsive screen. What should you do when all of your data is left on the cracked Android device? How to get photos, contacts and other data off the Android phone with a broken screen? If this happened to you, don’t worry, here you’ll find solutions on how to recover data from Android with broken/cracked screen. Read on to check out.
People also read: How to Recover Data, Photos, Contacts after Factory Reset Android
Part 1. Perform Android Broken Screen Data Recovery via AutoPlay
You can try to access your data from broken Android using a PC and an USB cable. Simply connect your broken Android device to PC and save the data you need. But you should know that this method can only recover multimedia and documents files. Contacts, messages, call logs and WhatsApp chats etc. can’t be retrieved.
- Connect your broken or cracked Android phone to a computer with USB cable.
- Click on “Open device to view files” option when the AutoPlay pops up on the computer.
- Now you can copy and paste the files you want from broken Android to computer.
Part 2. Extract Data with Fucosoft Broken Android Data Recovery
Android phone get smashed and can’t access to the data? Or stuck in black screen after system upgrade failure? No matter which situation your Android phone is facing with, Fucosoft Android Data Recovery enables you to to fix broken phone and recover files back. With it, you can extract and recover contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audios and documents from Android device with broken/black screen. Note that currently this function only support Samsung devices like Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9.
How to Recover Data from Android phone with Broken/Black Screen
- Run the Broken Android Data Extraction tool on your computer and choose “Data Extraction (Damaged Device)” from the main window.
- Connect your broken Android device to the computer and select the type of files that you want to recover.
- Click “Next”, you will then be required to select a phone fault type, select “Black/broken screen” in your case.
- In the next page, select your Android device name and model, click “Next” and type “confirm” on the empty field.
- Now follow the instructions on the program to reboot your Android phone into the Download Mode and wait for the software to download the necessary recovery package.
- After analyzing and scanning, the program will display all the files by categories. You can preview and choose the files you need, then click “Recover” to save data on your computer.
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken/Cracked Screen
Please note that USB debugging needs to be turned on for the above methods to work properly. If the touch screen of your Android phone is broken, but the display is still on, you can connect your broken Android to a USB mouse with an OTG Adapter. Then use the mouse to control the broken/cracked Android phone and enable USB debugging under “Settings”.
YouTube Video on How to Extract & Recover Data from Broken Android Phone:
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Direct Messages (Online/iPhone/Android)
- How to Unlock, Bypass or Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 8 Best FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account Verification 2019
- How to Go Live on Tik Tok on Android/iPhone in 2019
- How to Downgrade iOS 13 Beta to iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad
- How to Fix an iPhone Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Network
- Best Launched and Upcoming 5G Mobile Phones List 2019
- 5 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps for Android 2019
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone But Keep Them on iCloud