Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
Instagram, the most popular mobile photo-sharing app, has more than 700 million users all over the world. But for Instagram Direct, people may not be familiar with it. Well, Direct Message or DM is a private messaging feature for Instagram. It lets you send photos, videos or just plain text messages to anyone you’re following. In this topic, we are set to discuss an issue: “How can I recover deleted Instagram direct messages?” If you are in the same issue, just read on to find the best solution for you.
- Part 1. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages Online
- Part 2. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on iPhone
- Part 3. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on Android
Part 1. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages Online
The first method entails the usage of an Instagram Message Recovery, which is said to be developed by a previous Instagram employee. It allows you to recover deleted Instagram direct messages online. Below are the steps:
- Go to the Instagram Message Recovery online site, and enter your Instagram username or Profile URL.
- After logging into your Instagram account, tap on “Recover Messages” to begin the recovery process.
- Finish the human verification to prove that you are indeed a human begin, then you can recover deleted Instagram messages.
Important Note: This free online site has some bugs meanwhile. For example, many users reported that they failed to pass the human verification. Once you find any problem with this site, let us know in the comment section below. We’ll try to contact the site owner to solve the problems. Anyway, good luck to you.
Part 2. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on iPhone
To view and recover deleted Instagram messages, another option is using a data recovery program. If you are an iPhone user, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery is the the best choice to help you recover deleted Instagram direct messages from iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, etc (iOS 12 supported). Let’s check the steps below:
- Download this Instagram Direct Message Recovery software, install and run it on your PC/Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to computer via USB cable and wait for this program to recognize the device.
- Click “Start Scan”to scan the detailed files on your iPhone/iPad. After scanning, you can preview all scanned iPhone data.
- Select the Instagram messages you want to recover and click “Recover” to restore deleted Instagram messages from iPhone.
People also read: How to Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
Part 3. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on Android
What if you are using an Android phone and need to recover deleted Instagram messages on it? Don’t worry. Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can help you do it. This program makes it easier to recover deleted Instagram messages from Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc. Follow the steps below:
- Run this powerful Android Instagram Message Recovery and select the “Android Data Recovery” option.
- Connect your Android phone to it via USB cable. The program will automatically detect the device.
- Choose the file types you want to recover and click “Next” to begin scanning data on your Android.
- After the scan, preview and select the data you need to recover, then click “Recover” to get them back.
People also read: WhatsApp Recovery Android: Restore WhatsApp Chat History on Android
Important Note: Currently, both Fucosoft iPhone & Android Data Recovery still have problems to recover deleted Instagram direct messages. Our technicians are working hard on this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience. If possible, you can still keep the programs as they are professional to recover other deleted files, including text messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, photos, videos, etc.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Backup & Restore Viber Messages on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages on iPhone/Android
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix