“Please help! I am using an app named ‘NQ Vault’. I saved many personal photos in the Vault, and deleted them from Gallery. But now I can’t remember the password. Anyway I can get my photos back? I am using Samsung Galaxy S8.”
Currently there are many cool Photo Vault apps available with password protection for your private photos in Android phones. They work perfectly in preventing prying eyes from bumping into your photos. However, it would still be troublesome if the hidden pictures get deleted accidentally or forgot password to unlock them. Looking for solution to recover your hidden but deleted photos from Vault app in Android? Please read below guide to help you out.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos on Android
Best Photo Vault App Recovery for Android
When it comes to photo vault app picture recovery, many of us get confused whether it is possible or not. Well, the answer is positive. Actually your deleted photos are still saved on your phone’s internal memory, and third-party tools like Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can help you perform photo vault recovery with ease. This program works great to retrieve deleted photos/videos from Vault app in all Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Vault App in Android:
- Download the Photo Vault Recovery software and install it on your PC or Mac. Then run it and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and wait for the program to detect it. Then select the files you wish to recover and click “Next”to begin scanning.
- After that, you can preview the found pictures and select those you need, then click “Recover” to retrieve deleted photos from Vault App in Android.
Write In the End
That’s all about Applock Photo Vault Recovery. Besides, Fucosoft Android Recovery is also helpful in retrieving deleted Android messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and more. If you’re using Vault app in an iPhone or iPad, please download and run Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery to perform photo vault app picture recovery.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android:
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- 5 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages 
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer 
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- Snapchat Recovery: Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
- How to Fix Android USB Not Detected but Charging Problem
- How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software for PC
- How to Download & Save Videos from Tumblr to iPhone