Photo Vault Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android
“Please help! I am using an app named ‘NQ Vault’. I saved many personal photos in the Vault, and deleted them from Gallery. But now I can’t remember the password. Anyway I can get my photos back? I am using Samsung Galaxy S8.”
Currently there are many cool Photo Vault apps available with password protection for your private photos in Android phones. They work perfectly in preventing prying eyes from bumping into your photos. However, it would still be troublesome if the hidden pictures get deleted accidentally or forgot password to unlock them. Looking for solution to recover your hidden but deleted photos from Vault app in Android? Please read below guide to help you out.
Best Photo Vault App Recovery for Android
When it comes to photo vault app picture recovery, many of us get confused whether it is possible or not. Well, the answer is positive. Actually your deleted photos are still saved on your phone’s internal memory, and third-party tools like Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can help you perform photo vault recovery with ease. This program works great to retrieve deleted photos/videos from Vault app in all Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Moto, Huawei, OnePlus, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Vault App in Android:
- Download the Photo Vault Recovery software and install it on your PC or Mac. Then run it and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone and wait for the program to detect it. Then select the files you wish to recover and click “Next”to begin scanning.
- After that, you can preview the found pictures and select those you need, then click “Recover” to retrieve deleted photos from Vault App in Android.
Write In the End
That’s all about Applock Photo Vault Recovery. Besides, Fucosoft Android Recovery is also helpful in retrieving deleted messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and more. If you’re using Vault app in an iPhone or iPad, please download and run Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery to perform photo vault app picture recovery.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018