The screen on an Android device is probably the most fragile component. And most users have been there – dropped Android phone to the ground and end up with a shattered, or worse, unresponsive screen. What should you do when all of your data is left on the cracked Android device?
How to get photos, contacts and other data off the Android phone with a broken screen? If this happened to you, don’t worry, here you’ll find solutions on how to recover data from Android with broken/cracked screen. Read on to check out.
People also read: How to Recover Data, Photos, Contacts after Factory Reset Android
Part 1. Perform Android Broken Screen Data Recovery via AutoPlay
You can try to access your data from broken Android using a PC and an USB cable. Simply connect your broken Android device to PC and save the data you need. But you should know that this method can only recover multimedia and documents files. Contacts, messages, call logs and WhatsApp chats etc. can’t be retrieved.
- Connect your broken or cracked Android phone to a computer with USB cable.
- Click on “Open device to view files” option when the AutoPlay pops up on the computer.
- Now you can copy and paste the files you want from broken Android to computer.
Part 2. Extract Data with Fucosoft Broken Android Data Recovery
Android phone get smashed and can’t access to the data? Or stuck in black screen after system upgrade failure? No matter which situation your Android phone is facing with, Fucosoft Android Data Recovery enables you to fix broken phone and recover files back. With it, you can extract and recover contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, audios and documents from Android device with broken/black screen. Note that currently this function only support Samsung devices like Galaxy S20/S10/Note 10.
How to Recover Data from Android phone with Broken/Black Screen
Step 1: Run the Broken Android Data Extraction tool on your computer and choose “Recover Lost Data” from the main window.
Step 2: Connect your broken Android phone to the computer and wait for the program to detect the device.
Step 3: Once the broken Android phone is recognized, click “Start” to begin scanning the device for missing data.
Step 4: After analyzing and scanning, the program will display all the files by categories. You can preview and choose the files you need, then click “Recover” to save data on your computer.
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken/Cracked Screen
Please note that USB debugging needs to be turned on for the above methods to work properly. If the touch screen of your Android phone is broken, but the display is still on, you can connect your broken Android to a USB mouse with an OTG Adapter. Then use the mouse to control the broken/cracked Android phone and enable USB debugging under “Settings”.
YouTube Video on How to Extract & Recover Data from Broken Android Phone:
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7