Did you ever delete important photos and videos by accident? Or free up space for your phone but wipe everything from your photo album? Fret not, your lost photos are not really deleted at all. You still have ways to get your deleted pictures back. Apple makes iPhone Photo Recovery easy with the Recently Deleted feature, as well as iTunes and iCloud. But when it comes to recover deleted photos/videos from Android phone, you’ll need help from a third-party application.
People also read: Photo Vault Recovery – Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android
Best Photo/Video Recovery for Android
There are several programs available on the web that will help you get lost photos back. Here we’d like to recommend Fucosoft Android Data Recovery. It allows you to recover deleted photos and videos from Android devices, as well as text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp, etc. It works well with all popular Android devices models, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/Note 10 Plus, OnePlus 7T/8/8 Pro, Moto G, Google Pixel 3A/4/4 XL, LG V60 ThinQ, Huawei P40/Mate 30, HTC, Sony, ZTE, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
Once you’ve deleted the photos or videos, it is safe to stop using your Android phone until the data is recovered. Any operation on your device can generate new data and overwrite the deleted files, which would make them unrecoverable.
Easy Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos and Videos from Android
Step 1: Download Android Photo Recovery and get it installed on your computer. Then run the program and select “Recover Lost Data”.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
Step 3: When connected successfully, click “Start” to begin scanning the device for deleted or lost photos.
Step 4: After that, you can preview the recoverable photos and videos, then click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
How to Backup Photos & Videos on Android
To prevent the data loss from happening again, we recommend you keep a backup of your previous photos and videos. While you can manually back up your photos and videos by connecting your Android phone to a computer over USB, it’s much easier to automatically save photos and videos to your Google Photos library. They will remain private and visible only to you within your Drive, Google+ and Photos apps.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Photos app and sign in to your Google account.
- At the top, tap the three dots and select “Settings”, then choose “Back up & sync” and slide the toggle on.
In case you had “Back up & sync” enabled on Google Photos, when deleted photos by mistake, you can simply head on to the “Trash” on Google Photos and select the photos you want to restore them.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos from Android Devices :
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 10 Best YouTube to MP3 320kbps Converter (Online & Desktop)
- 9xbuddy Not Working? 9 Best Alternatives to 9xbuddy
- Top 10 Best 4k YouTube Downloader [2023 Review]
- Top 12 Best YouTube Video Downloader Free Online for 2023
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- 13 Best Ways to Fix iMessage Is Signed Out Error on iPhone
- [Fixed]iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update 2023