How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos on Android
Did you ever delete important photos and videos by accident? Or free up space for your phone but wipe everything from your photo album? Fret not, your lost photos are not really deleted at all. You still have ways to get your deleted pictures back. Apple makes iPhone Photo Recovery easy with the Recently Deleted feature, as well as iTunes and iCloud. But when it comes to recover deleted photos/videos from Android phone, you’ll need help from a third-party application.
Best Photo/Video Recovery for Android
There are several programs available on the web that will help you get lost photos back. Here we’d like to recommend Fucosoft Android Data Recovery. It allows you to recover deleted photos and videos from Android devices, as well as text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp, etc. It works well with all popular Android devices models, such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, Google Pixel 2/XL, LG G6/V30, OnePlus 5, Moto Z2 Force, HTC U11, and more.
One thing to keep in mind: Once you’ve deleted the photos or videos, it is safe to stop using your Android phone until the data is recovered. Any operation on your device can generate new data and overwrite the deleted files, which would make them unrecoverable.
Easy Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos and Videos from Android
- Step 1. Download Android Photo Recovery and get it installed on your computer. Then run the program and select “Android Data Recovery”.
- Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
- Step 3. When connected successfully, select the file types you want to recover and click “Next” to begin scanning.
- Step 4. After that, you can preview the recoverable photos and videos, then click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
How to Backup Photos & Videos on Android
To prevent the data loss from happening again, we recommend you keep a backup of your previous photos and videos. While you can manually back up your photos and videos by connecting your Android phone to a computer over USB, it’s much easier to automatically save photos and videos to your Google Photos library. They will remain private and visible only to you within your Drive, Google+ and Photos apps.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Photos app and sign in to your Google account.
- At the top, tap the three dots and select “Settings”, then choose “Back up & sync” and slide the toggle on.
In case you had “Back up & sync” enabled on Google Photos, when deleted photos by mistake, you can simply head on to the “Trash” on Google Photos and select the photos you want to restore them.
You May ALso Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018