[SMS Recovery Android] How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Android
Have you ever deleted important messages from your Android devices by mistake? Or you just update your Android phone but all your important SMS missing? Don’t worry. The deleted texts are not really erased from your Android phone. You should stop using the device and turn on third-party tool to recover deleted text messages on Android phone before they’ve been overwritten. Have no idea about it? Keep reading this post to find out how.
Best Deleted SMS Recovery Tool for Android
Fucosoft Android Data Recovery is recommended to help you out. It is a high-efficiency SMS recovery tool for Android, which can directly recover deleted SMS/text messages from Android devices and lets you to preview all recoverable messages before recovery. Not only text messages, this program also allows you to recover deleted contacts, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp, etc.
Now download Fucosoft Android SMS Recovery and then follow the step-by-step guide below to easily retrieve deleted text messages on any Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, HTC, LG, Google Pixel, Moto, OnePlus, Huawei, etc.
- Step 1. Run the Android Message Recovery on your computer and click on the “Android Data Recovery” option.
- Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
- Step 3. Select “Messaging” and tap on “Next” to begin scanning deleted text messages on the Android phone.
- Step 4. When the scan is over, you can preview all recoverable messages and check those you need, then click “Recover” to export them to your computer.
Use SMS Backup+ to Keep Your Android Messages Safe
Though Fucosoft Android Recovery software makes it easy to recover deleted texts on Android, you’re advised to perform a backup to keep important messages safe. It is rather simple with SMS Backup+, a free app in the Google Play Store, which helps to backup SMS on Android to Gmail account for safe storage. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your Gmail account and go to “Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP”. Click “Enable IMAP”, then scroll down and click “Save Changes”.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the SMS Backup+. Then install and run the app on your Android phone.
- Tap “Connect” and choose the Gmail account you want to use for backing up your messages. Then tap “”Allow” to grant the permissions.
- Now you’ll be prompted to begin a backup immediately or skip the initial backup, tap “Backup” to begin the process.
Once the backup is complete, log into your Gmail account and look for messages with the label “SMS”. Click on it, you will be able to see all of your Android SMS.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018