[SMS Recovery Android] How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Android
Have you ever deleted important messages from your Android devices by mistake? Or you just update your Android phone but all your important SMS missing? Don’t worry. The deleted texts are not really erased from your Android phone. You should stop using the device and turn on third-party tool to recover deleted text messages on Android phone before they’ve been overwritten. Have no idea about it? Keep reading this post to find out how.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Texts/iMessages on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
Best Deleted SMS Recovery Tool for Android
Fucosoft Android Data Recovery is recommended to help you out. It is a high-efficiency SMS recovery tool for Android, which can directly recover deleted SMS/text messages from Android devices and lets you to preview all recoverable messages before recovery. Not only text messages, this program also allows you to recover deleted Android contacts, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp, etc. It works on all popular Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
Now download and install Fucosoft Android SMS Recovery onto your computer, then follow the step-by-step guide below to easily retrieve deleted text messages on your Android phone.
- Step 1. Run the Android Message Recovery on your computer and click on the “Android Data Recovery” option.
- Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
- Step 3. Select “Messaging” and tap on “Next” to begin scanning deleted text messages on the Android phone.
- Step 4. When the scan is over, you can preview all recoverable messages and check those you need, then click “Recover” to export them to your computer.
Use SMS Backup+ to Keep Your Android Messages Safe
Though Fucosoft Android Recovery software makes it easy to recover deleted texts on Android, you’re advised to perform a backup to keep important messages safe. It is rather simple with SMS Backup+, a free app in the Google Play Store, which helps to backup SMS on Android to Gmail account for safe storage. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into your Gmail account and go to “Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP”. Click “Enable IMAP”, then scroll down and click “Save Changes”.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the SMS Backup+. Then install and run the app on your Android phone.
- Tap “Connect” and choose the Gmail account you want to use for backing up your messages. Then tap “”Allow” to grant the permissions.
- Now you’ll be prompted to begin a backup immediately or skip the initial backup, tap “Backup” to begin the process.
Once the backup is complete, log into your Gmail account and look for messages with the label “SMS”. Click on it, you will be able to see all of your Android SMS.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Phone:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR
- 2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
- Pen Drive Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
- Top 5 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It