Sometimes you may want to extract music from video file, and save it as MP3 audio file for uploading to a music-sharing site or listening on a car, smartphone, tablet or music player. Converting videos to MP3 is a simple task. There are many video to audio converters available, and here is an introduction of the top 3 ways to convert video to MP3 audio file for later sharing or playback.
Top 1. Fucosoft Video to MP3 Converter
If you want a reliable and powerful converter for video to MP3 files, the top solution is Fucosoft Video Converter. It is your NO.1 MP4 to MP3 Converter, allowing you to extract high quality MP3 audio files from your MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV videos. You can convert dozens of video files to MP3 at once and keeps high quality.
Follow steps below to convert videos into MP3 with Fucosoft Video Converter:
- Run this video to audio converter, click the “+Add Files” button to import one or more video files that you want to convert to MP3. Or you can directly drag-and-drop video files into the program.
- Click the drop-down list beside “Convert all files to” and choose MP3 under “Audio”. You’re allowed to choose the audio quality, encoder, channel, sample rate and bitrate.
- At the bottom of the interface, select the output folder where you want the MP3 files to be saved after conversion, then click the “Convert” or “Convert All” button to begin the conversion process.
Top 2. Freemake MP4 to MP3 Converter
There are numerous free converters available for download. Among them, Freemake MP4 to MP3 Converter is the best one we recommend. Using this freeware, you can extract audio from video files to MP3 or WAV extremely fast and keeps its original quality. It is a clearly free program, and there is no spyware or adware.
- Launch free Freemake Video Converter, click the “+Video” button to add MP4 videos you need to encode as MP3 music.
- Find and click “to MP3” among the bottom format buttons, then customize the settings in the pop-up window.
- Choose a folder for MP3 files and click the “Convert” button to convert MP4 video files to MP3 format.
Top 3. Apowersoft Free Video to MP3
Another free option to convert MP4 to MP3 files is using online conversion tools like Apowersoft Free Video to MP3. It is the best free online application that allows you to convert online streaming media contents or local video files to MP3. And it’s very simple to use and works well with all modern browsers.
- Go to Apowersoft.com/video-to-mp3 in your browser and click “Convert from Computer”.
- After that, hit the “Browser” button to select the the video file you want convert to MP3.
- Then you can adjust your audio output settings. Once you’ve done, click “Convert” to start converting.
Note: This website is free with no limitations of use, and no registration or software installation is required. However, the first time users have to download and install a launcher before using it.
Choosing the best MP4 to MP3 Converter depends on your needs. If free-to-use is the most important factor for your choice, then don’t hesitate to try Freemake or Apowersoft. If you need a tool that is more reliable, easier to use and offers more powerful functions, then Fucosoft Video to MP3 Converter may be the perfect one for you.
You May Also Like:
- Your complete mobile solution to keep your iPhone/Android running at peak efficiency.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s