Lost Partition Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Partitions
“How do I recover the lost partition? I meant to resize a partition in Windows 10, however, perhaps I did something wrong which led the partition disappeared. I have some very precious pictures and videos on the resized partition. Please help!”
Have you ever experienced the lost or deleted partitions that you used to store your files and documents? Actually, partition loss is common issue to computer users, as many factors can cause the lost or deleted partition, including:
- Accidental deletion, formatting, repartitioning disk or resizing a partition.
- Partition lost due to virus attack, bad software or faulty disk operations.
- Deleting or missing partitions while system installation.
- Data corruption – either operating system or file system becomes corrupted.
- Sudden power surge or power failure can make a partition inaccessible.
Lost partition, deleted partition, hidden partition, formatted partition, resized partition, RAW partition or inaccessible partition? Don’t worry. No matter which scenario you encounter, Fucosoft Data Recovery will do you a favor to recover data and files. It is a professional Partition Recovery software for Windows 10/8/7 and Mac, which supports recovering almost all file type like photos, videos, music, email, documents and archive files. Plus, it supports FAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3/ext4, HFS+, etc. file system.
Simple Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Partition Data
Note: Please don’t create a new partition on the drive where you lost or deleted the partition, otherwise you’re unlikely to get the lost data back.
Step 1. Select “Lost Partition Recovery” Mode
Launch Fucosoft Partition Recovery and select the “Lost Partition Recovery” option, allowing you to retrieve data from a deleted, lost, hidden, resized, or inaccessible partition.
Step 2. Select a Partition to Start Scanning
Now you can select a partition where your data lost or deleted, then click the “Start” button to begin the scanning process.
Step 3. Scan Lost Partition for Deleted Data
Fucosoft Partition Recovery software will start a basic scan to search the lost partition data. If you cannot find your lost files, you can go to try “All-Around Recovery” mode.
Step 4. Preview and Recover Lost Partition Data
After the scanning process is completed, you can preview all recoverable files and click the “Recover” button to get your lost data back.
Write In the End
Now we’ve known the reasons that lead to partition loss, and how to recover data from lost or deleted partition using Fucosoft Data Recovery. We think it is also necessary to know how to avoid partition loss. Well, the most effective way is to create partition/hard drive backup images. You can either use built-in backup utilities in Windows or third-party tools like EaseUS Todo Backup Free. This freeware can back up entire HDD or SSD or specific partition including all data stored on it in case if any disk failure.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR
- 2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
- Pen Drive Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
- Top 5 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It