4K is the latest resolution standard that has been developed for digital cinema, movies and computer games and graphics. 4K resolution standard has several advantages, for example, better fast-action, high image definition quality, larger projection surface visibility and more detailed picture quality. YouTube embraced and stated supporting 4K videos back in the year 2010. This has made it possible for YouTube users to stream and upload high-quality 4K videos.
Unfortunately, according to Google terms of service, YouTube 4K video downloader is not allowed. But this doesn’t mean that it is impossible. Still want to download 4K videos from YouTube? Here we’re going to show you 7 best 4K Video Downloaders for YouTube, Vimeo and other more 4K video sites.
Using YouTube 4K Video Downloader tool doesn’t come with a risk to your computer. However, if you still hesitate to install these third-party programs, you can check our post of the Top 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader
Top 1. Fucosoft Video Converter
Looking for a high quality 4K YouTube video downloader for Windows or Mac? Fucosoft Video Converter is certainly at the top of the list. It is an all-in-one multimedia tool integrated with powerful 4K Video Downloader that lets you download 4K videos from YouTube and over 10,000 video sharing sites including Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Instagtam, Liveleak, MyVideo, BlipTV, Break, AOL, Adobe TV, Metacafe, Veoh, and more. Also, it allows you to download MP3 from YouTube without downloading the entire video file.
More Features of Fucosoft 4K Video Downloader:
- Download videos with different quality and resolutions.
- Download multiple video formats and even convert them to other popular formats.
- Download entire YouTube Playlist at one go.
- Record videos from streaming sites.
- Convert and transfer downloaded YouTube 4K videos to portable gadgets like iPhone, iPod, Android devices, etc.
- Download videos 3X faster than other 4K YouTube downloaders.
- Download YouTube videos in 4K/8K resolution with a single click.
- Download only audio of an online video.
- Convert the downloaded video format as you need.
- Doesn’t allow you to automatically download videos while browsing the internet.
How to Download 4K Videos from YouTube:
Now let’s dive into the simple steps to download 4K videos from YouTube with Fucosoft Video Converter. Download and install this 4K Video Downloader for YouTube application. It is available for both Windows and macOS. Choose the right version and continue.
Step 1: On your browser, go to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or other video sharing sites and search for the 4K video you want to download, then open the it to copy the video link.
Step 2: Launch Fucosoft 4K YouTube Video Downloader on your computer and click on the “Download” section in the top menu. Then click on the “+ Paste URL” button, the program will automatically analyze the pasted video link and show you a setting dialog window.
Step 3: In the popup window, choose your desired video format and resolution, then click on the “Download” to start downloading 4K videos from YouTube. You can click on “Pause” to stop downloading or click on “Resume” to restart downloading again.
Top 2. Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is a powerful yet free 4K Video Downloader for downloading videos from YouTube. This program allows you to download 4K & HD quality video clips from over 10,000 sites including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, Liveleak, Veoh and more. Also, it supports to download YouTube videos, playlists, channels in HD, MP4, MP3, AVI, 3GP, FLV, etc. formats. And you can rip web links to AVI, MKV, WMV, iPhone, PSP, Android, etc.
More Features of Freemake Vide Downloader:
- Download YouTube 4K and full HD videos.
- Download and save full YouTube playlists and channels.
- Limit download speed when Internet connection is slow.
- Use proxy and parental control.
- Upload downloaded videos to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- Works well with all popular video sites.
- Supports over 500 video and audio formats.
- Can’t download videos longer than three minutes.
- Adds a branded splash to the beginning and end of your downloaded video.
Top 3. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a great tool that lets you download videos, playlists, channels, and subtitles directly from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and any other video websites in high quality. It is complete free to use and 100% safe without damaging your computer. With this freeware, you can download videos in HD 1080p, HD 720p, 4K, and 8K resolution and enjoy these high definition videos on your HD TV, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and other devices.
More Features of 4K Video Downloader:
- Download annotations and subtitles in .srt format.
- Directly export downloaded videos and songs to iTunes.
- Compatible with all popular video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Facebook, Tumbr, etc.
- Smart Mode feature makes videos and songs downloaded easier and faster.
- An in-app proxy setup allows you to download 4K videos that cannot be accessed in your country.
- 3D video and 360-degree videos download.
- Download high quality 4K and 8K resolution videos.
- Supports downloads from most popular video streaming sites.
- Available for Windows, MacOS and Linux systems.
- Allows you to import links saved in CSV files.
- Lets you search and download subtitles on the basis of the track title.
- Limits you to download playlists with 24 videos or fewer.
Top 4. YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is another free and reliable 4K video downloader for YouTube. It allows you to download and convert 4K videos from YouTube and other 50+ video sites. Also, you can use this tool to convert common video formats including MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, AVI, MP3 and many more. What’s more, it has an integrated video player that allows you to directly stream and video videos.
More Features of YTD Video Downloader:
- Free download 4K videos from YouTube and other 50+ sites.
- Convert videos to different formats including MP4, MP3, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, MOV, etc.
- Download and watch videos later on other devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, etc.
- Free and easy to use.
- Download and convert videos to different formats.
- Comes with a simple integrated video player.
- Can only download and convert one video at a time.
- The download process is rather slow.
Top 5. Gihosoft TubeGet
Gihosoft TubeGet is one of the best 4K Videos Downloaders, allowing people to download 4K or even 8K resolution videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video streaming sites. Also, it provides the option to extract audio from YouTube video and save in MP3 format. Plus, it is capable of converting the downloaded 4K videos into various formats, such as MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, etc.
More Features of Gihosoft TubeGet:
- Download 4K videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more sites.
- Supports download HD & UHD videos from YouTube, including 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K and 8K.
- Capable of saving any content in YouTube such as playlist, channel, category, subtitle, thumbnails, 48/60FPS video, 3D video, VR video, etc.
- It is fast, easy and only takes minutes or to download YouTube 4K videos.
- Features a one-click-download mode that lets download 4K videos in one click.
- Powerful YouTube to MP3 converter, no quality loss.
- Light software, no toolbars, no adware or malware.
- Payment is required to download subtitles and playlists etc.
Top 6. 5KPlayer
Want to download 4K videos from YouTube with high quality? The 5KPlayer is right for you. It is a free HD video and music player, also integrated with powerful online video downloader. Using it, you can free download 4K, 8K Ultra HD or 1080p HD videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vevo, Facebook and more video streaming sites. Also, you are able to free download MP3, AAC, FLAV music from Spotify, SoundCloud and other music sharing sites.
More Features of 5KPlayer:
- Supports to download 4K videos from more than 300 video sites.
- Acts as powerful YouTube to MP3 video downloader and converter.
- Has a hardware-accelerated free video player to play HDR 4K/8K videos in various formats.
- Supports for Apple AirPlay teck that lets you easily stream video files from your Apple device.
- A powerful media player that packed with many amazing features.
- Able to enhance audio and video playback quality, and play 4K/8K UHD videos without any distortion.
- Comes with built-in AirPlay service that turns your computer into an AirPlay Receiver or Sender.
- It might be confusing for beginners who want to explore the features.
- It is free to download and use, but you need to register it to use some of the features.
Top 7. aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is one of the most popular 4K YouTube downloaders loved by many users across the globe. Not only YouTube, you can also download videos from thousands of video sharing sites like Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Spike, Yahoo, Globo, RTVE, etc. Besides, it lets you export the downloaded content to your computer or mobile device like iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android devices, etc.
More Features of aTube Catcher:
- Save bandwidth and other valuable computing resources.
- Convert downloaded videos to a number of popular formats for playback on a variety of devices.
- Built-in Screen Recorder to capture what you see on your screen.
- Create your own video or audio presentations.
- 100% Freeware, safe and clean.
- Download multiple videos at one time.
- Plenty of video and audio formats supported.
- Disc burning option to create VCDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Has extra software in the installer.
- Some features are not visible.
If you want to download 4K videos from YouTube and other video sharing sites, the above tools can help you do the task with ease. These YouTube 4K Video Downloader programs not only enable you to download your favorite 4K movies, but also let you to convert the downloaded videos to your desired formats. Just choose the one you like and start downloading 4K videos online. Sometimes you may accidentally delete 4K video files from your computer and even emptied the Recycle Bin. Fortunately, the lost 4K videos can still be recovered with video recovery software, such as Fucosoft Data Recovery. This program can help you recover deleted or lost 4K videos from hard drivers, mobile phones, camcorders, digital cameras, USB drivers and more.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7