YouTube is undoubtedly the most widely used video sharing website in the world. It allows users to view, upload and share videos, but if you want to take videos offline, sorry, YouTube doesn’t allow users to download videos. Luckily, there are alternative ways to download songs or videos from YouTube for later viewing.
You can install desktop software like Fucosoft Video Downloader if you download videos regularly, but if you just want to download a single clip then YouTube video downloader online site is ideal.
Here in this article, we’ve rounded up the list of the top 12 best Free Online YouTube Downloaders from where you can free download YouTube videos instantly. Let’s check out.
Top 1. ClipConverter
ClipConverter is the best online tool to record, convert and download YouTube videos to common formats for free. It is very easy to use, just copy the URL of your desirable video from YouTube and browser clipconverter.cc. Paste the URL at the “Video URL to Download” box and click “Continue”.
After that, click “Download” button to download YouTube videos in MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MKV and even audio formats like MP3, M4A, AAC too. Besides, the ClipConverter Browser Addon adds a button on YouTube pages to convert and download videos directly.
- ClipConverter supports numerous video formats including MP4, MOV, and MKV etc..
- It can be used to trim sections of the YouTube video.
- You may have to deal with popup ads as you use ClipConverter.
Top 2. Video Grabber
Video Grabber is another top rated YouTube video downloader online site to get your desired videos downloaded for free. Not only YouTube, this site also lets you download videos from Vimeo, Facebook, Vevo, Dailymotion, VK, Google Video and many other video sharing sites.
You just need to copy the video URL and paste it in the appropriate slot on the site, then hit the “Download” button and save the video to your computer. Moreover, it offers you other important tools such as screen recorder, video converter, etc.
- It is a complete tool, allowing you to search, download and convert YouTube videos.
- You can download videos in 1080p and 4K resolution.
- It comes with a built-in video recording feature.
- Each function requires you to download a plugin.
Top 3. CatchVideo.Net
CatchVideo.Net is a java-based online YouTube video downloader which means your browser should have java enabled in order to download YouTube videos. It is very fast and offers video downloading in variety of formats.
Just enter a video URL in the textbox on the site from YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, Vimeo and other video websites, then click the “Catch” button. The online tool will display all the available links for different format that can be downloaded for this video. Plus, you can download “Catchvideo helper” extension for your browser to catch video links.
- It offers various functions including downloading the full video, video only, audio only, or the MP3 version of the video.
- It also offers a list of popular videos that you can choose to watch or download.
- You cannot use it to download videos in 1080p or HD resolution.
Top 4. U2Convert
U2Convert is a simple to use and professional online tool that you can use to download videos from various sources including YouTube. It is easily accessible on any browser and any device, allowing you to download videos without having to install any additional apps on your device.
It also has a simple user interface and simple tutorial to help you easily download videos from YouTube. This tool doesn’t limit the number or size of the video that you can download.
- It can easily convert any YouTube video to high quality MP3.
- It is 100% free to use and there are no popup ads to deal with.
- You need a stable internet connection to ensure successful download of videos using U2Convert.
Top 5. YTMP3
YTMP3 is another simple to use, yet highly effective online tool that you can use to convert and download videos from YouTube. It allows you to download as many videos as you want without any limits. Since it is accessible on any browser, you can download the videos on any device.
As the name suggests, this tool will convert the YouTube video to MP3 format, making it an ideal choice for downloading music videos from YouTube. The resulting MP3 file is also of very quality.
- It offers light and dark themes.
- It also works on mobile devices.
- It comes with an “Adblocker” feature to help you keep popup ads from affecting the downloading.
- It limits the duration of the video that you can download to an hour maximum.
Top 6. YMP4
YMP4 is an online video downloader that allowa you to download videos from numerous different online sources including YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, and more.
You can choose to save the downloaded video as MP4 or WEBM, while you can also use it to convert the video into an audio file. YMP4 is accessible on all browsers and is very easy to use, allowing you to download videos in a matter of seconds.
- You can download the videos in high-quality resolutions.
- You can use the bookmarks feature on your browser to make the download process faster. Just visit YouTube and bookmark the video you want to download to initiate the download.
- You will be redirected to an advertisement website every time you click on any button on YMP4.
Top 7. SaveTheVideo
SaveTheVideo is a very helpful free online downloader that can be used to download videos from YouTube and other video-sharing websites. It is accessible on all popular browsers, meaning that you can download videos on just about any device including Android and iOS devices.
Despite the fact that it is a free solution, it comes with additional features that are unavailable on other similar tools. For example, you can download videos in 1080p and 4K resolution and also include the video’s subtitles.
- It comes with a video trimming feature that you can use to download only a section of the video.
- You can choose to save the downloaded video in a number of formats including MP4, MKV, and more.
- You will have to contend with popup advertisements.
Top 8. MP3Convert
MP3Convert can also be a great tool when you need to download videos from YouTube and save them to your computer or mobile device. It has a very simple user interface that guarantees you can download YouTube video in a matter of minutes. It is also accessible on any browser and is completely free to use.
- You can download your videos in 720p resolution.
- It can also compress the videos you download to ensure they don’t take up too much space on your device.
- It may not be useful for downloading copyrighted content like music videos.
Top 9. YouTubNow
YouTubNow is one of the easiest YouTube downloaders in the market. To download any video, all you have to do is add “now” after the word “youtube” in the video’s link and the download will begin immediately.
You can use this feature on any browser, allowing you to download videos from YouTube to just about any device including iOS and Android devices.
- It will also download videos from other sources including Facebook, Vimeo, and DailyMotion.
- It has an Android app that further simplifies the download process on Android devices.
- Too many popup ads interfere with the download process.
Top 10. Converto.io
Converto.io is one of the most popular video download tools available online today. Not only is it easy to use and accessible on most browsers, but it is also always functioning. This means that you can use it anytime to download videos from YouTube in most formats and in high-quality resolutions including 4K, 8K, and 1080P.
Since it is accessible on most browsers, it is also a good way to download videos to your Android or iOS device. You can also use it to convert videos to other formats including MP3 and MP4 formats.
- It has a very simple user interface.
- You can download videos in high quality.
- It is able to convert YouTube videos to audio formats like MP3.
- It has a trim feature to download only a section of the video.
- It is completely free to use.
- It doesn’t support downloading videos from other sources; only YouTube.
Top 11. YT Cutter
If your goal is to download a YouTube video clip rather than download the whole video, you should consider using YT Cutter. The trimming feature on this tool is far superior to any other tool in the market, allowing you to download any clip on any YouTube video. You can also use it to save the clip in GIF format.
- You can save videos in MP3, MP4, and GIF formats.
- It is completely free to use.
- The website has been known to crash from time to time.
Top 12. TubeOffline
TubeOffline is another way that you can download videos from YouTube without having to install any programs on your computer. It is completely free to use and accessible on any browser. You can also use it to download videos not just from YouTube, but a wide variety of other video-sharing sites including Facebook, DailyMotion, Instagram, and more.
During the download process, you can choose the output format and the quality of the video, meaning that you don’t have to convert the video to your preferred video after downloading it. It also supports batch downloads and doesn’t limit the number of videos you can download.
- Supports numerous output formats like MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
- You can download YouTube videos offline without ads.
- It requires stable internet connection to complete the download.
Best Alternative to Free Online YouTube Downloader
These sites introduced above are all free to use and can be used on any browsers. However if you want a more safe, reliable and fast YouTube Video Downloader, we recommend you to install desktop software i.e. Fucosoft Video Downloader, which will do a consistently good job and let you download complete playlists or channels from YouTube with one link.
How to Download Online Videos with Fucosoft Video Downloader:
- Visit YouTube via your browser and find the video you want to download, then copy its URL.
- Launch Fucosoft Video Downloader and click “Download” section in the top, then click “+ Paste URL” in the upper-left corner.
- Select format and resolution for the downloaded video in the pop-up window, then click “Download” to start downloading.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7