Similar to WhatsApp and Viber, LINE is a popular app that offers free VoIP calls and instant messaging. Serving more than 200 million users worldwide, Line is used very often to connect with friends and family. Do you use Line app for messaging and want that information to be secure and safe? In this tutorial, we will walk you through the entire step-by-step process to backup and restore Line chat history on iPhone 12, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone/iPad
Things you’ll need:
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The latest version of iTunes installed on your computer
- Your iPhone/iPad and its USB cable
- Fucosoft WhatsApp Transfer
To get started with Line chat history backup and restore, please download Fucosoft WhatsApp Transfer and get it installed on your computer. This tool offers an easy way to backup your line chats on iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad and restore it to your device as you want. The program works well on all iOS versions including the latest iOS 14/14.3.
Part 1. How to Backup Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the Fucosoft WhatsApp Transfer and select “Line”, then Connect your iPhone/iPad with USB cable .
- Once your device is detected successfully, click “Backup” to begin the backup process.
- When the backup is completed, you can click “View Backup Data” to see your Line chats and other data in the backup file.
Part 2. How to Restore Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the program and click on “Line ”. The software will list all your backups on this computer, just choose the full backup you’ve made and click “View”.
- Use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, then you can preview the Line messages as well as other data in the backup file.
- Now choose the chat history you need and click on “Restore to Device” to restore Line chat history to your iPhone.
The Bottom Line
Of course, you can perform a manual backup of Line chats on iCloud, and restore Line chat history from the iCloud backup. However, Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore can do more than that. It enables you to backup and retrieve other iOS data like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Facebook Messenger, photos, contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, Safari bookmarks, voice memos and etc. If you haven’t make a backup, we suggest you try Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery which can help you retrieve deleted Line chat history on iPhone directly.
YouTube Video on How to Retrieve Deleted Line Chat History on iPhone:
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 10 Best YouTube to MP3 320kbps Converter (Online & Desktop)
- 9xbuddy Not Working? 9 Best Alternatives to 9xbuddy
- Top 10 Best 4k YouTube Downloader [2023 Review]
- Top 12 Best YouTube Video Downloader Free Online for 2023
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- 13 Best Ways to Fix iMessage Is Signed Out Error on iPhone
- [Fixed]iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update 2023