iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
Question: Please Help!! My iPhone 7 was stuck on Apple logo for 2 hours during software update. How to get the phone back to normal?
iPhone stuck on Apple logo (also called white Apple or white Apple logo screen of death) is a common issue that most iPhone users meet. If you are just facing the same situation, don’t worry, here this post will explain why iPhone iPad frozen on Apple logo, and exactly how to solve this problem.
Why iPhone/iPad Stuck on Apple Logo?
So, what could be the reason behind white Apple logo screen of death? Usually, iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen when there’s a problem with the operating system that prevents the phone from booting up like normal. Below we list some of the most common reasons why iPhone or iPad frozen on Apple logo.
- iOS Update: iPhone had problems while upgrading to a new version of iOS.
- Jailbreaking: iPhone or iPad stuck on Apple logo screen after Jailbreak.
- Restoring: iPhone frozen on Apple logo after restoring from iTunes or iCloud.
- Faulty Hardware: Something is wrong with the iPhone/iPad hardware.
Option 1. Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo by Force Restart
iPhone stuck on Apple logo and won’t turn off? You should first try to force restart your device. This may not work, but it is the simplest way to fix iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 or iPad stuck on Apple logo screen. Plus, the force restart won’t erase the content on your device.
- For iPhone X/8/8 Plus: Press and release the Volume Up button > Press and release the Volume Down button > Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier or iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Option 2. Fix iPhone Frozen on Apple Logo via Recovery Mode
If your iPhone or iPad still won’t get past the Apple logo, you can try Recovery Mode to get rid of the white Apple issue. When your device is in recovery mode, iTunes can restore it to factory settings with the latest iOS version, however, it will delete all data on your iPhone.
- Connect your frozen iPhone/iPad to a PC or Mac computer and open iTunes.
- While your phone is connected, put it into recovery mode and let iTunes to detect the device.
- When you get the option to restore or update, choose “Restore”. iTunes will restore your phone to factory settings and update it to latest iOS 11.
- When the restore is done, your iPhone or iPad should go past the Apple logo and turn on.
Option 3. Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Restoring
If above solutions are not working for you, you can try out Fucosoft iOS System Recovery. It can solve the iPhone stuck on Apple logo without losing your data. With it, you can safely fix iPhone from Apple logo, DFU mode, recovery mode, headphone mode, etc. to normal state.
- Launch this tool on your computer and locate “More Tools” > “iOS System Recovery”.
- Click “Start”and connect your frozen iPhone or iPad to the computer with a USB cable.
- Once the program detects the device, follow the on-screen guide to put your iPhone/iPad into Recovery or DFU mode.
- Select your iPhone model and then click “Download” to download the repaired plug-in.
- When the plug-in download is finished, iOS System Recovery will automatically fix iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple logo.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Find URL Link of Video in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- Video to MP3 Converter: How to Convert Video to MP3 Format