Top 5 Best Free Movie Apps for iPhone & iPad
Instead of going to theaters or buy movies on DVD, watching movies and TV on smartphones like iPhone or iPad is a much more popular option nowadays. iPhone App Store is full of free apps that you can download to watch free movies offline or online on the go. With so many options out there, however, it can be hard to pick the best ones from the lot. Here we’ve listed the 5 best free movie apps for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus as well as iPad (iOS 12 compatible). Just follow it and enjoy your favorite movies.
Crackle is one of the best free movie app for iPhone/iPad. It is designed to be your one-stop-shop to watch free movies, TV shows, originals and more. The app is full of tons of different action films, comedies, dramas, and many popular genres.
- Stream premium Hollywood TV shows and movies in full length.
- Easy to discover and watch fresh, binge-worthy Originals like Snatch, Startup and more.
- Create watch list with all of your favorite movies and shows.
Netflix is one of the most leading providers of digital media content. It offers 1-month free trail that you can use to watch movies and TV shows on your iPhone, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies and documentaries.
- Add TV shows and movies all the time. You can browse titles or search for your favorites.
- Clean interface and a huge library of award-wining specials and shows.
- The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love.
Tubi TV is a free-to-download app that lets you to watch amazing movies and TV shows for free on iPhone or iPad. You can find award-wining films and TV shows that span more than 40 genres from comedy, drama, to Korean dramas and Anime.
- Watch the biggest stars, movies and TV shows completely free.
- Discover amazing international hits and hidden gems.
- Create and manage your own personal video queue.
Viewster is another free movie app that allows you to watch awesome free steaming Movies, TV shows and Anime instantly on your iPhone or iPad. It is the first-stop app for Anime lovers with rapidly growing selection of Anime shows.
- Free instant access to all licensed content and watch full length Movies, TV shows and Anime.
- New Movies, TV Shows, and Anime are being added each week.
- You can create watch-lists to watch your favorites.
Yidio is an aggregator app for free movie and TV shows streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, Xfinity, DirectTV, HBO, Google Play, Crackle, etc. You can easily find free sources to watch free streaming movies on iPhone.
- Free to find where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows across all services.
- Personalized suggestions based on the movies and TV shows you like.
- Personalized watchlist to keep track of what you watch and what to watch next.
People also read: Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
Best Way to Transfer Movies to iDevice without iTunes
In addition to watching movies with free movie apps, sometimes, you may want to transfer your downloaded movies from computer to iPhone or iPad. Fucosoft iOS Transfer offers the best way to transfer movies from PC to iDevice without iTunes. You can download the program and follow the steps below:
- Run Fucosoft iOS Transfer and select the “Transfer” tool. Then connect your iPhone or iPad to computer using USB cable.
- Once your device is connected, go to “Video” tab at the top and then click on the “Add Video” icon.
- Now you can add movies and tap on “OK”. All selected video files will be transferred to your iPhone/iPad in minutes.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR
- 2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
- Pen Drive Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
- Top 5 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It