While YouTube used to be the top dog in online video, now other platforms like Facebook Video have grown considerably. Apart from connecting you with millions of users all over the world, Facebook is catching up to YouTube and provides you plentiful video contents to enjoy. If you use Facebook a lot, you must often come across interesting videos that you want to save to your iPhone for offline watching or sharing with other apps.
However, unlike YouTube, it doesn’t provide a straightforward way to download Facebook videos to iPhone for offline-view. Fortunately, there are still a number of workarounds that will help you get it done. In this article, we will show you 3 different ways to download and save videos from Facebook to iPhone. Let’s have a look.
Way 1: Using MyMedia
To download videos from Facebook to your iPhone, you can use a third-party app called MyMedia. It is a powerful app like a download and file manager that enables you to manage media files on your iPhone or iPad. And it can be coupled with an online video downloader tool to help you save videos from Facebook to your iPhone. This app is available for free and requires iOS 9 or later.
Here’s how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone using MyMedia:
- Download and install MyMedia from the App Store. Open the Facebook app and head over to the video you would like to download.
- Play the video and tap on the Share option, then select Copy Link to copy the video URL to your iOS clipboard.
- Now back to the MyMedia app and select the Browser tap. Go to the FBDown.net website with the built-in browser and paste the copied video URL.
- Tap the Download button and choose to save the video either in Normal or HD quality. Enter the name of the video and tap on Save to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, tap on Back and switch to the Media tap to find the video. Tap on the video name and choose “Save to Camera Roll”.
Way 2: Using Facebook++
Another way to save videos from Facebook to iPhone is downloading and installing Facebook++. It is an unofficial app that adds many new features and removes restrictions from Facebook, including the option to download videos to your iPhone. Please note that you should sideload this app via Cydia Impactor and delete the original Facebook app to avoid error during the installation.
Follow steps below to download Facebook videos to iPhone using Facebook++:
- Download the Facebook++ IPA file along with Cydia Impactor onto your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and then open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the Facebook++ IPA file onto Cydia Impactor. Here you’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password, which is sent to generate a signing certificate.
- Cydia Impactor will start installing Facebook++ onto your iPhone. After the app is installed, you will find the app’s icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles (or Device Management) to find the profile with your Apple ID and open it. Then tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the Facebook++ app, sign in and go to the video that you want to download. You’ll find a new download button appear in the bottom-right of the video.
- Tap on the download button and choose the video quality you would like to save. Facebook++ will download and save the video to iPhone’s Camera Roll.
Way 3: Using Video Downloader Software
Instead of downloading Facebook videos straight to your iPhone, there are many programs that can be used to download the videos onto your computer. Browse the Internet, you will get hundreds of video downloading software that allow you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other video streaming sites. One such example is Fucosoft Video Converter, which lets you easily save videos from Facebook to your computer, and then transfer it to your iPhone using its file transfer feature. Alongside this, this video downloader allows you to convert videos to 1000 formats at 30X faster speed without quality loss.
Steps on how to download online videos from Facebook to computer：
- Download and install Fucosoft Facebook Video Downloader to your computer, launch it and click on the Download section.
- Visit Facebook and find the video you wish to download, then copy the video URL.
- Return to the video downloader and click the +Paste URL button, choose the video format and resolution for the downloaded video in the pop-up window.
- Now click the Download button to start downloading. When the downloading completes, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable and click Add to Transfer.
All the above-mentioned ways are good for downloading and saving videos from Facebook to iPhone, then you can watch them at your own convenient time – even without network connection. Once you’ve downloaded desired Facebook videos to your iPhone/iPad, you can transfer the videos and other important data to computer for safe backup.
Here we suggest you use a trusted software – Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore. If you unfortunately lost saved Facebook videos on your iPhone, you can easily get the videos back on iPhone with the help of third-party tool Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. For any questions or problems, please feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7