If you are switching from Android to Apple’s iPhone (such as iPhone 11 or 11 Pro), moving your data on your old Android phone to the new iPhone is one of the biggest problems you will face. This is especially true when you have a large collection of songs on your Android phone and you don’t want to lose them.
Is there any easy way to transfer music from Android to iPhone? You’re in the right place. In this post, we will take a look at some of the most effective ways to ensure you don’t leave your favorite music behind when switching from Android to iPhone. Here’s how:
Way 1: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone in One Click
Perhaps the best way to transfer any type of data, including music from Android to iOS device, is to use dr.fone – Switch. This powerful cross-platform data transfer tool makes it very easy to send music from Android to iPhone. All you have to do is connect both devices to the computer and dr.fone will act as the interface you need to simply select the files you need to transfer and move them to your iPhone.
The following are some of the most useful features of dr.fone – Switch:
- It allows users to easily move data across devices with different operating systems such as Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- It can be used to transfer numerous types of data between devices including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, music and many more.
- It is a very simple tool to use even for the beginner user, no technical skills required.
- It is compatible with latest mobile phone operating system including iOS 13 and Android 10.
- It works well with most mobile devices including Apple iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Google, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, etc.
To transfer music from your Android device to iPhone, install the dr.fone Toolkit to your computer and then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open the program on to your computer and in the main window, select “Switch” as the module to use.
Step 2: Now connect both devices to the computer and make sure that the Android device is the “Source” device. You can click on “Flip” if you need to change the position of the devices.
Step 3: Select the type of data you would like to transfer (in this case Music) and then click “Start Transfer” and the program will begin transferring the data on the iPhone immediately.
In a few minutes all your music files will be accessible on the iPhone.
Way 2: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with iTunes
You may also be able to transfer the music from Android to iPhone using iTunes. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Connect the Android device to the computer and then open the Music folder on the device. If you are on a Mac, you may need to install the Android File Transfer program to access the folders on your device.
- Now simply copy and paste the songs you want to transfer to a folder on your computer.
- Unplug the Android device and connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Now open iTunes and go to the Library. Click on “Music”. Drip the songs you coped from the Android phone into iTunes.
- Click on iPhone to select it and then click “Music”. Select the entire library in iTunes or just the songs you added and click “Sync”.
Way 3: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with Shareit App
You can also use the SHAREit app to transfer the music files from your Android to iPhone. This app is highly effective in the transfer of most types of data across devices and it is very easy to use. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Download and Install SHAREit on both your Android and iPhone.
- Open the app on your Android device and tap “Send”, then select the “Music” tab at the top.
- Choose the songs you would like to move to the iPhone and then tap “Send.” The app will begin looking for the receiving device via Wi-Fi.
- Open the app on your iPhone and tap “Receive” to transfer the selected music.
Way 4: Transfer Streaming Music from Android to iPhone
If the music you would like to transfer is on a streaming service like Spotify, the process is quite easy. Once you’ve created a playlist on Spotify on one device, all you have to do to access it on the other device is sign in. Follow these simple steps to ensure your Spotify playlists switches to iPhone:
- Open Spotify on your Android device and then tap on the “Playlist” tab to create a playlist. Add as many songs to the playlist as you would like.
- Now on the iPhone, go to the App store to install Spotify on your device. Once the app has been installed on your device, log in using your username and password.
- Tap on the “My Music” tab to see all the playlists on your account.
This same process should work for most other streaming services as well. Simply create the playlist and then open it on the destination device to gain access to all your music.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s