Messages app on iPhone now is one of the most important ways to communicate with families, friends or partners. However, texts could be disappeared due to mistaken deletion, factory reset, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device damaged or lost, etc. If you texts a lot, it’s useful to know how to transfer text messages from iPhone to your computer, to backup iPhone messages to PC/Mac from unexpected loss.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Texts/iMessages on iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X
How to Backup Texts/iMessages from iPhone to PC or Mac
Well, the most common way to save text messages from iPhone to a computer is using iTunes. With iTunes, you can easily transfer messages from iPhone to Mac or Windows PC. But you need to backup all your iPhone data, not just text messages, which could be time-consuming. Besides, you cannot view the texts contained within the iTunes backup. Don’t panic. This post looks at a quick & simple way to transfer messages from iPhone to computer. Read on to check out.
What You Will Need:
- Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore
- An iPhone or iPad (iPhone 12/11//XS/XR, iPad Pro)
- USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to computer
- A PC or Mac with iTunes installed
To Get Started
Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore is an efficient tool to transfer data from iPhone to computer. It works well with the latest iOS 14 and all popular iOS devices, including iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad Pro, etc. To download and save text messages from iPhone to computer, please download the right version (Win or Mac) from Fucosoft official site and get it installed on your computer.
Follow these steps to export text messages from iPhone to computer:
- Run this iPhone Messages Backup tool on your computer and select the “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud” option in the primary window.
- Click on “Back Up Device” , then connect your iPhone or iPad to computer via USB cable and wait for the program to detect the device.
- After that, select “Messages” you wish to backup and click on “Back Up” to begin the transfer progress.
Write In The End
Above are the steps about how to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer. Not only messages, Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore can also transfer contacts, WhatsApp, WeChat, photos, videos, music, notes, calendars, reminders, bookmarks, voice memos, etc. Also, you can easily restore the backups to any iPhone/iPad as you want. If you accidentally deleted text messages on your iPhone and there is no backup available, don’t worry, Fucosoft provides iPhone Data Recovery tool to help you recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7