Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
Messages app on iPhone now is one of the most important ways to communicate with families, friends or partners. However, texts could be disappeared due to mistaken deletion, factory reset, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, device damaged or lost, etc. If you texts a lot, it’s useful to know how to transfer text messages from iPhone to your computer, to backup iPhone messages to PC/Mac from unexpected loss.
How to Backup Texts/iMessages from iPhone to PC or Mac
Well, the most common way to save text messages from iPhone to a computer is using iTunes. With iTunes, you can easily transfer messages from iPhone to Mac or Windows PC. But you need to backup all your iPhone data, not just text messages, which could be time-consuming. Besides, you cannot view the texts contained within the iTunes backup. Don’t panic. This post looks at a quick & simple way to transfer messages from iPhone to computer. Read on to check out.
What You Will Need
- Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore
- An iPhone or iPad (iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, iPad Pro)
- USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to computer
- A PC or Mac with iTunes installed
To Get Started
Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore is an efficient tool to transfer data from iPhone to computer. To download text messages from iPhone to computer, please download the right version (Win or Mac) from Fucosoft official site and get it installed on your computer.
Follow these steps to export text messages from iPhone to computer:
- Run this iPhone Messages Backup tool on your computer and select the “Backup & Restore” option in the primary window.
- Click on “Backup” , then connect your iPhone or iPad to computer via USB cable and wait for the program to detect the device.
- After that, select “Messages & Attachments” you wish to backup and click on “Backup” to begin the transfer progress.
Write In The End
Above are the steps about how to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer. Not only messages, Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore can also transfer contacts, call history, photos, videos, music, notes, calendars, reminders, bookmarks, voice memos, etc. Also, you can easily restore the backups to any iPhone/iPad as you want. If you accidentally deleted text messages on your iPhone and there is no backup available, don’t worry, you can refer here to learn how to recover deleted texts/iMessages on iPhone without backup.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018