Do you have some videos on your computer that you would like to transfer to an iPhone? Maybe you just download your favorite movies on to computer and want to enjoy them on the go anytime anywhere. Whatever the reason, you may already know that there is no way to do that directly. Since you can’t connect the iPhone to the computer using a date cable and then simply copy the videos to the device’s storage.
Of course, Apple’s iTunes is always the first choice when talking about how to get videos from computer to iPhone. Actually, there are many other solutions to do the task. In this article, we will show you three different ways to transfer videos from computer to iPhone, with or without iTunes. Keep reading and select a solution that best applies to you.
Please Note: iPhone only supports certain types of video formats like MP4, MOV and M4V. Therefore, If you want to transfer videos from PC to iPhone for enjoyment, you should convert your videos to iPhone compatible formats with Video Converter.
Way 1: How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
The most obvious way to transfer videos from computer to your iPhone is with iTunes. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Use a USB cable to plug your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. It is important to ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your computer to avoid some of the common iTunes errors.
- Click on the device when it appears in iTunes.
- Choose “Movies” or “TV shows” under “Settings” and then click “Sync Movies” or “Sync TV Shows”.
- Select the videos you want to transfer and click “Apply”, then iTunes will begin syncing the selected videos to the iPhone.
Way 2: How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone with dr.fone
Another easier way to transfer videos from computer to your iPhone is to use the third-party data transfer tool dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). It is a great iTunes alternative to transfer data including videos from PC or Mac to iPhone. This iPhone Transfer tool is very easy to use and will work 100% of the time without the device recognition issues you may face with iTunes or other errors.
Some of the main features of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) include the following:
- It can easily transfer various types of data including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos and many others on your iPhone and iPad.
- It is also very useful in helping you manage the data on the iOS device, allowing you to export data, add data and even delete data from the device.
- It makes it easy to transfer data between iPhone, iPad and computer without needing to use iTunes.
- It fully supports all iOS devices and iOS versions, including iOS 13 and iPhone 11/11 Pro.
Here’s how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes. Download and install dr.fone Toolkit to your computer and then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open dr.fone Toolkit and in the main window, select the “Transfer” module and then connect your iPhone to the computer using USB cable.
Step 2: Once the program detects the device, click on the “Video” tab and you will see all the videos that are saved on your iPhone.
Step 3: To transfer videos from PC to iPhone, click on the Import icon in the toolbar and then choose either “Add File” or “Add Folder” option.
Step 4: In the pop-up window, go to the folder that your videos are stored and choose those you would like to transfer. Open them and they will be moved to your iPhone in a few minutes.
Way 3: How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone with Dropbox
If you don’t want to install and use any third-party tool, you can also use a cloud service like Dropbox to transfer the videos from computer to your iPhone. To do this, you will need to have Dropbox installed on your PC and iPhone. Besides, you can only get a limited storage space for free and the transfer time is a bit longer. Here’s how to get videos from computer to iPhone:
- On your PC, open Dropbox and then sign in with your account details.
- Now head to “Upload” and then click on the “Plus” button.
- Choose the videos you wish to transfer to your iPhone and then choose a folder in Dropbox to save them to. Wait while all the videos are uploaded to Dropbox.
- Now open Dropbox on your iPhone and sign in. You should be able to see all the videos you just uploaded. Simply choose the video and save it on your iPhone.
This post presents three ways to transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone easily. Select a solution according to your situation and then follow the steps outlined above to implement it fully. Let us know in the comments section below if it works.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s