One of the biggest problems most users who want to switch from Android to iPhone is the transfer of data across the two devices. This is because Android and iOS are two different platforms and therefore the data on the devices are incompatible with the other platform. This becomes even more problematic when you want to transfer app data like WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Yet it is imperative to transfer the messages if you plan to continue using WhatsApp to communicate with friends and colleagues.
Have you recently switched to iPhone 11/11 Pro and want to transfer WhatsApp chats from old Android to the new phone? Stop your searching here. In this article, we will explain 4 workable ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Keep reading to learn all the details.
Way 1: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone in One Click
One of the easiest ways to transfer all your WhatsApp chats from Android device to an iPhone is using Fucosoft WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore. This tool is designed to help you easily manage your WhatsApp data in numerous ways, allowing you to transfer your WhatsApp messages to any device regardless of the operating system with a single click. Some of its most useful features include the following:
- It supports to transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments like photos, videos from one phone to another even if they run on different platforms.
- It allows you to backup all your WhatsApp chats from iPhone or iPad to your computer without iCloud.
- It is also useful when you want to restore the same WhatsApp backup to any phone, whether it’s an iPhone or Android.
- It supports all iOS devices including iPhone 11 and all Android devices including the newest Galaxy S10.
To transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp Transfer tool on to your computer and once the installation is complete, double-click on the icon to launch the program.
Step 2: Select “Social App Transfer” at the top and then connect both your iPhone and Android phone to the computer using USB cables. The program should detect both devices automatically.
Step 3: Ensure that the Android device is the “Source” device and the iPhone is the “Destination” device. If this order is incorrect, click on the flip icon between the devices to change the order.
Step 4: Now click on “Transfer” to begin the transfer process. Keep both devices connected to the computer and wait for the program transfers all WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
Way 2: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via Backup
If you don’t want to install a third-party program on your computer, you can also make use of the WhatsApp in-built backup function to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and then go to Menu > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. Click “Backup” to back up all messages on the device.
- Uninstall WhatsApp on the Android device. And then open it on the iPhone and sign in with the same credentials you used on the old Android device.
- WhatsApp will detect an available backup. Click on “Restore” to begin restoring the chats to the iPhone.
Way 3: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via Email
If you failed to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone by creating a backup, you can try to email the chats to yourself and then maintain a transfer. Please note that the transferred chats are not available on the WhatsApp app. You can only access and view them on the new iPhone as a text file. Here’s a step by step guide to help you do that:
- Launch WhatsApp on your Android device and go to Settings, then choose “Chats”.
- Click on the “Chat History” option and then choose “Email chat” to transfer your WhatsApp chat history.
- In the pop-up, choose whether you want to include attachments in the conversations or not.
- Enter the email address you would like to send the messages to and open the email on your iPhone to download the attached chats which will be in txt format.
Way 4: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone via Changing Account
If you have changed your phone number while switching from Android to iPhone, there is another simple trick to transfer WhatsApp data. Here’s how do to it:
- Remove the SIM card from the Android device and then connect the new SIM card. It is important to ensure that both numbers are active.
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Change number. Read the instructions and then tap “Next”.
- Enter the old and new phone number in the respective fields. WhatsApp will send a unique code to the new number, just enter to verify it.
- You can then backup WhatsApp chats using the new SIM card on Android, and then transfer them to iPhone that use the new SIM card.
The Bottom Line
These solutions are all designed to help you transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Select a way based on your situation and follow the steps laid out above to implement the solution you’ve selected. If you want to transfer other data from Android to iPhone, you can use Fucosoft Phone Transfer. This Phone to Phone Transfer tool can help you transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, and more from Android to iPhone without a hitch.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s