Downgrade iOS firmware attracts many attention after the release of iOS 14. Have you recently updated your iPhone to the latest iOS 14 but found it is not working as you expected. Then you regret it and want to downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13.7 or older versions. Whatever the reason, it is not an easy task to make the downgrade. Therefore, you’d better choose a reliable iOS downgrade tool on your computer to do the process. Using the wrong tool might damage your iPhone and delete all existing data on the device.
In this article, we have collected the 7 best iOS downgrade tools that you can use to downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13 without jailbreak. Scroll down to explore their features and shortcomings.
1. Fucosoft iOS System Recovery
When it comes to downgrading iOS 14 to iOS 13 or previous version, Fucosoft iOS System Recovery is a reliable tool you can use. It a a professional iOS system repair tool that allows you do downgrade iOS version without losing any data and you don’t need to jailbreak your device. Apart from iOS downgrading, it can also help to updating or fixing various iOS issues like iPhone stuck on Apple logo, DFU or recovery mode, iPhone is disabled, etc. Easy options are offered. All you need to do is connect the device you want to downgrade and select the iOS firmware version. That’s pretty much it, this tool will do the rest job for you.
- This tool is very easy to use and works fast to downgrade iOS.
- It can help to fix many iOS issues on iPhone or iPad.
- It promises no data loss during the downgrading process.
- It’s a premium tool and you will have to pay for it.
2. Dr.Fone – System Repair
dr.fone – System Repair (iOS) is also one of the best iOS downgrade tools you can use. It is offered by Wondershare, a famous software provider in the world due to the large number of software it provides. They also have an IPSW downgrade tool using which you can downgrade iOS 14 to previous version in simple clicks. There are many other Wondershare tools along with this one that you can use to enjoy the benefits of the toolkit. All of them are useful in one way or the other.
- Faster, easier, and the success rate of the downgrade is very high.
- Least chances of data loss or damage to your iOS device.
- Works on all popular iOS models, even the latest iPhone 11/11 Pro.
- For free, you will only get the trial version.
3. Tenorshare Reiboot
Reiboot is another popular iOS downgrade software offered by Tenorshare. You can use this tool on any iOS device, including iPhone 12, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, etc. It is available for Windows as well as you can get it for Mac. Hence, you can easily start using the tool without any trouble. It’s a repair tool. So, the tool can also fix all iOS related issues for you easily, such as iPhone stuck on white Apple logo, DFU/Recovery mode, boot loop, frozen or disabled, etc.
- Enable users to enter/exit recovery mode with one click for free.
- Fix various kinds of iOS related issues on iPhone, iPad or iPod easily.
- Very simple to use and ensures high success rate.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 14 and iPhone 12/11/11 Pro.
- Only premium version available to downgrade iOS device.
- Chances of data loss while downgrading iPhone to previous version.
The next tool you can consider using is the iAnyGo. It’s the best iOS downgrade tool which can help you downgrade iOS 14 to a previous stable version without using iTunes or jailbreak. It provides users a way to save the existing data on the device while downgrading it. However, there is still one issue with this tool. It doesn’t support the latest iOS version. Therefore, if you are using iPhone or iPad running on the latest version, you might have to look for the other tools in this list.
- This tool comes with friendly user interface, thus it is very easy to operate.
- You can choose from any iOS firmware versions and the tool will download it for you automatically.
- Not free to downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13.
- No support for the latest iOS version like iOS 13.7 or iOS 14.0.
- Might cause data loss on your iPhone during the downgrade process.
TinyUmbrella is a complete free iOS downgrade software developed by The Firmware Umbrella Company. It can automatically detect and use the SHSH Blobs to downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13. Also, it is a great tool for solving some iOS issues along with downgrading or updating iOS devices. As the tool is available for jailbroken devices, it might invite some issues. So, you have to be careful about it while using it.
- It is a free tool that you don’t need to spend any money to downgrade your iPhone.
- You can easily boot your device into recovery mode as well as exit the mode.
- You can use this tool to resolve iPhone stuck in Recovery mode issues.
- It is a little difficult to use compared with other iOS downgrade tools and only available for Windows users.
- You are required to download the IPSW file before the downgrading process.
- You have to jailbreak your iPhone which might cause unexpected damage to your device.
- Data loss might occur along with many other errors if you downgrade iOS using this tool.
6. TaigOne Downgrader
If your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken and you want to downgrade to a previous iOS version, you can consider using TaigOne Downgrader. It is an iOS app instead of desktop application. To get it, you should rely on third-party installer like Cydia. Please note that this software is not an official one, so you may encounter some damages to your device.
- It’s free and download iOS firmware automatically.
- It is only available for jailbroken iOS devices.
- The downgrade process will delete the existing data on your device.
- It doesn’t support the latest iOS versions and iPhone models.
The last best iOS/IPSW downgrade tool we will discuss is called Futurerestore. It works directly on your iOS device and the downgrade process can be done using various methods. Hence, it increases the success ratio of the downgrade. It’s a great tool if you use it along with the Libipatcher. However, it’s up to you how you want to use the tool. If you are trying to restore from unmatching the iOS version, you can use custom SEP here to do it.
- Provides various methods to downgrade iOS 14.
- Allows restoring from unmatching iOS. So, even if you lose the data, you can easily restore it from the backup.
- It doesn’t support all the iOS versions.
To conclude, these are some of the best iOS downgrade software and tools that you can use. Most of them use the same procedure to downgrade the iOS. However, you need to make sure that you have taken a proper backup before you take any steps here. If something goes wrong in the process, you will end up losing your important data. You can either use iTunes/iCloud or third-party tool like Fucosoft Free iOS Backup & Restore to take a full backup of your iPhone data.
Further, you should check the compatibility of the iOS downgrade tool before you use it. If it doesn’t support the iOS version you are using, you will end up with data loss or some other issues. If you face any issues, don’t worry, usually a force restart for your iPhone will be the solution for most of the problems. So, you can do it if you are stuck somewhere in the process.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2020 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7