Trying to use your iPhone or iPad as per usual only find it not to respond – stuck in Recovery mode or Apple Logo, boot loop, frozen, black screen of death? What should you do? Don’t worry. A professional iOS repair tool will help to fix all iOS related problems and bring your iPhone back to normal. In this post, we’ve included features, outstanding merits and inevitable drawbacks of 9 best iOS system recovery software. Go through the list and pick out the one you prefer most.
1. Fucosoft iOS System Recovery
Fucosoft iOS System Recovery is a safe, professional iOS system repair tool to fix all iOS problems and get your iPhone back to normal state. For most iOS issues you have likely being stuck with white Apple logo, black screen, spinning circle, Recovery mode, boot loop, and even frozen can be solved using this iOS repair tool. There is free & paid version available for Windows and Mac. Luckily, you can do some iOS repair works with the free version. However, es expected, the paid version is the real deal – you can use it to repair your iPhone/iPad quick without stress and enjoy a lifetime access.
- The software is straightforward and easy to use, no technical skills required.
- It is 100% secure to use, no intrusions or disclosure of your privacy.
- Entering and exiting recovery mode is free, and smooth without fuss.
- No data loss when using it to solve iOS system issues.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices, including iOS 13/12 and iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR/XS/XS Max/X/8.
- It is relatively cheap when compared to other iOS system recovery tool out there.
- You’ll lose all the data on your iOS device when using the Advanced mode.
- Some functions are limited in in the free trial version.
2. Wondershare Dr.Fone – Repair
Top on our list of the best iOS system recovery software is dr.fone – Repair (iOS). It is designed to help you fix various iOS system issues such as iPhone stuck in Recovery mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, black or white screen, etc. The program is very simple to use, with which you can repair iOS system and bring your iPhone back to normal within less than 10 minutes. It is available for download on both Windows and Mac computer. Users are allowed to try out a free trial version, and there is also a paid Pro version that offers more advanced features.
- It has easy and simple repair process.
- It can help to fix any kinds of iOS system related issues.
- It offers 2 iOS system recovery modes to ensure highest success rate.
- You won’t lost your data when using this iOS repair tool.
- You are able to downgrade iOS without iTunes or jailbreaking device.
- It works for almost all iOS devices even the latest iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Mac, and iOS 13 is supported.
- The free version, as expected is very limited in the functionality.
- The user experience leaves much to be desired.
- Sometimes it may stop work to fix iOS system issues.
- You can not use this tool to enter or exit recovery mode.
- When compared to other iOS system recovery software available, it is relatively expensive.
3. Tenorshare ReiBoot-iOS
Third on our list of the best iOS system recovery tools is Tenorshare ReiBoot-iOS. This handy program makes fixing your iOS troubles a breeze. And there are more to this iOS system repair software. Along with fixing iOS related issues, you can also use this program to downgrade iPhone software and solve problems with your Apple TV. Available for both Windows and Mac operating systems, it has both free and paid version. But there is little you can do with the free version, unlike the Pro version that has full functionality.
- Excellent user interface and easy to use, even for a non-tech person.
- It can help to repair 50+ iOS system problems without losing data.
- You can put your iPhone into or exit Recovery mode in one click, totally free.
- Fully compatible with the newest iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max or iPad Pro running on iOS 13.
- It can fix iOS issues fast without causing loss of data
- The program may crash during use sometimes.
- The software has no “Help” option.
- It is helpless for some malware interrupted devices.
4. iMobie PhoneRescue
When it comes to the best iOS system recovery tools, iMobie PhoneRescue should be in the list. No matter your iPhone is stuck in Recovery mode, Apple logo, boot loop, white screen, or frozen, using this tool would be a good choice. It can help you solve most common iOS issues while retrieving lost data in the repair process. Isn’t that cool? Definitely! This all-in-one tool gives you the confidence you won’t be losing your data when trying to repair your iOS system. iMobie PhoneRescue is also available for download for both Mac or Windows users.
- It has excellent user interface and is easy to use.
- It is safe and clean, no risk of privacy information leak.
- It is capable of solving most common iOS related issues and iTunes errors.
- You can solve your iOS problems without data loss when using the standard mode.
- It has the ability to recover forgotten password of encrypted iTunes backup.
- Supports all models of iPhone/iPad and works well with iOS 13/12.
- The free version has limited functionality.
- The price of iMobie PhoneRescue is a bit expensive.
- Loading the firmware takes some time.
- Sometimes the software not work to fix iOS issues as it promised.
5. Aiseesoft iOS System Recovery
Aiseesoft iOS System Recovery is one of the best iOS repair tool that you can lay hands on. This program can solve most issues affection iOS without stress and waste of time. Whatever your iPhone is stuck on white/black screen, Apple logo, DFU mode, headphone mode, frozen or disabled etc. it can handle the issue and repair your iOS devices without causing data loss. It has both free and paid version available for download to Windows and Mac devices.
- User friendly interface and easy to use.
- Able to fix most common iOS troubles.
- Repair iOS devices back to normal without causing any data loss.
- Quick in detecting and resolving issues affection your iOS
- Provides you the option to downgrade and upgrade iOS version during the repair process.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iOS devices (iOS 13/12 and iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max supported).
- The free version is very limited in its capabilities.
6. iSkysoft iOS System Recovery
iSkysoft iOS System Recovery is another professional iOS repair tool available in the market, which provides the safest way to fix iOS system issues with simple clicks. Compared with other iOS system recovery tools, iSkysoft iOS System Recovery will never cause data loss in the process of repairing. It is touted as an all-rounder software with which you perform many other functions like data backup, restore, recovery, and even erasing.
- It is easy to use, no extract computer technique is required.
- It is capable of fixing almost all iOS system problems.
- It is fully compatible with all iOS versions and devices.
- The features on the free version are limited.
- The recovery of lost data is not always possible.
7. FonePaw iOS System Recovery
FonePaw iOS System Recovery is an iOS system repair tool you can use to fix most common iOS problems without risking your data. Such issues include your device getting stuck in DFU mode or recovery mode, black screen, the device being stuck with the Apple logo, and many others. Luckily with this best iOS system recovery tool handy, you can look beyond these issues and restore your iPhone or iPad to normal. You can download this tool for both Mac and Windows.
- It is very simple to use and has a friendly user interface.
- It fixes iOS problems without data loss during the process.
- Entering or exiting recovery mode cannot be completed with a single click.
8. Joyoshare UltFix
Another great iOS system repair tool to make our list is Joyoshare UltFix. This simple to use and efficient program stands out as one of the best iOS system recovery software to fix most iOS problems you can possibly face as an Apple product user. From your device stuck on a black screen, DFU mode, Recovery mode, Headphone mode to issues like dealing with update failure, spinning circle, etc. It has both free trial and paid versions for download to Mac and Windows.
- It is easy to use that you can complete the repair process in 3 steps.
- It offers option to fix 30+ common iOS problems in simple steps.
- It provides 2 modes to fix iOS issues without data loss or factory reset iPhone without sparing efforts.
- It can put iPhone or iPad enter/exit Recovery mode with one simple click.
- It supports most iOS versions including iOS 13/12.
- The free version offers limited functions.
9. TunesKit iOS System Recovery
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is the last but not the least on our list of the best iOS system recovery software available in 2019. For most iOS related issues, you can rely on this tool to handle the problem using either the Standard or Advanced mode. It is more than an iOS system repair tool, but also helps you to download iOS to previous versions quickly. And with excellent user interface, using this tool won’t be a problem even if you are an average user with basic technical knowledge.
- Intuitive interface and straightforward to use, no bugs.
- 100% secure, no privacy leakage and no data overwritten.
- Highly effective in fixing most iOS-related issues.
- Flexible pricing depending on your needs.
- The free version cannot fix most problems and is very limited in its capabilities.
Now we have included features, pros and cons separately for the 9 best iOS system recovery software. If you are having a hard time resolving iOS problems like restore failure, frozen or disabled, boot loop, black/white screen, or stuck on Apple logo, then try any of the tool mentioned above to get your iPhone/iPad back to normal. What’s your choice? Let us know in the comments section. And do share it with your friends or families on Facebook, Twitter if you found this article helpful.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s