Data loss is a common problem among iPhone users. You may lose your precious photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more due to various reasons like accidental deletion, iOS 13 update, factory reset, jailbreaking, iPhone is disabled, broken or stolen, etc. If you’ve backed up your data using iTunes or iCloud, you can restore your iPhone from the backup. But what happens if there is no available backup? How to recover data from iPhone without backup? Fortunately, there is another way to recover your iPhone data – using a third-party iPhone data recovery tool.
If you do a quick Google search, you’ll find many high-quality iPhone data recovery tools available to recover deleted/lost data from iPhone or iPad. Choosing the best iPhone data recovery software from hundreds can be an difficult task. To help you make a better decision, here we’ve rounded up a list of top 17 iPhone data recovery programs with their Pros and Cons. Scroll through each to choose the one meets best for your needs.
Lost data on your Android phone? Check out our best Android data recovery software reviews.
1. Wondershare Dr.Fone
Wondershare Dr.Fone is the leading iPhone data recovery software on the market. It helps users recover deleted photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks, voicemail, WhatsApp history, and much more. This tool not only can recover data directly from an iPhone or iPad, but is also capable of extracting data from iTunes or iCloud backups.
- Clear and easy-to-use interface.
- Offers a functional free trial version.
- Features a preview function before saving the deleted files.
- Full of tips to walk you through the whole data recovery process.
- Ensures the fastest scanning speed and highest recovery rate across the world.
- Works with latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iOS 13/12.
- The price of Pro version is a little bit high.
- Most functions are restricted until you upgrade to the Pro version.
- Only guarantees 7-days money back.
- The download size of the program is a little large.
- Not all the deleted files can be previewed before recovery.
2. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back provides a great iPhone data recovery solution for both Windows and Mac systems. This software leverages advanced technology to help you retrieve lost files easily and quickly. You can use iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad, extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup, or do a smart recovery.
- Clean interface, sleek and professional design.
- Offers a thorough user manual for easy navigation.
- Supports to recover a large number of file types including photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes and more.
- Ensures fast scanning speed and high recovery rate.
- Features an iOS system recovery mode to fix various iOS issues such as frozen screen, boot loop, black/white screen.
- The interface requires a few minutes to load.
- Cannot be customized or maximized to full screen.
- You have to click a start button when changing tabs.
- You need to purchase a license to enjoy the entire set of features and recovery choices.
3. Tenorshare UltData-iOS
Tenorshare UltData-iOS is another popular and reliable iPhone data recovery tool that helps users recover their lost data. It offers 3 different recovery modes that helps users recover data directly from iPhone, or from iTunes/iCloud backup. It is compatible with all iOS devices and iOS versions, including the newest iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and iOS 13/iPadOS.
- Supports to recover 35+ file types such as WhatsApp, SMS, contacts, photos, etc.
- Supports to scan and recover data from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- You are allowed to preview the deleted files before recovery.
- Features the advanced technology to ensure highest recovery rate.
- The scanning speed is relatively slow.
- Not always able to recover lost data from iPhone.
4. EaseUs MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver provides an unlimited data recovery solution that helps users recover lost data on iPhone. It operates a 3 step process that lets users launch, scan and recover all missing data in just a few clicks. With EaseUs MobiSaver, users can either scan their iPhone and retrieve lost files to a computer’s hard drive, or extract all backup files from the copies you’ve made in iTunes/iCloud before.
- Very simple to use, you can do the recovery in few clicks.
- Recover unlimited data deleted on iPhone or iPad.
- Support for data loss cases like sudden deletion, system crash, upgrade failure, virus attack, etc.
- Offers both free and paid versions for users who may want to try it out first before making a purchase.
- The scanning process is relatively slow.
- The free version is limited to restore one file and five contacts in one go.
- Sometimes the program failed to detect iPhone even the computer recognizes the device.
5. iMobie PhoneRescue
If you have accidentally deleted or lost important data form iPhone, iMobie PhoneRescue takes great pride in providing effective recovery solutions. It offers both Android and iOS users’ recovery services to help retain missing/lost data. This cross-platform ability makes it high resourceful as both Android and iOS users can rely on the software to get the solutions they need.
- Helps to to recover up to 31 different types of iOS files quickly.
- Comes with step-by-step guide that makes the software very easy to use.
- Supports to recover data from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Provides preview of all the files available for recovery.
- Compatible with all iPhone devices, even the latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Provides users with 60 days money back policy.
- Requires iCloud to perform most of its functions.
- Doesn’t support recovery from iCloud if 2-factor authentication is enabled.
- Not work until you install the most updated iTunes version.
- Needs a long time to perform a full scan, especially if your iPhone saves lots of data.
- Certain types of data were never able to be recovered.
6. iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
Accidentally deleted or lost important data from your iPhone or iPad? iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is designed to help users recover lost data from iPhone/iPad with or without backup. It works to retrieve deleted files such as messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, notes, reminders and more from all iOS devices. It is fully compatible with the latest iOS 13.
- Advanced user interface, effective recovery.
- Supports to recover 20+ file types.
- Scanning even on encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13/12 and iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- The scanning time is a little longer than other software.
- The software sometimes crashed and failed to recover iPhone data.
7. SynciOS iOS Data Recovery
SynciOS iOS Data Recovery is a powerful software for both iPhone data recovery and data backup. The software provides fast and safe recovery solution for iOS users. It allows users to preview and select the contents they would like to recover. Along with its cross platform recovery functionality, users can retrieve a wide variety of files and put them back on their devices.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Fast data scanning and recovery speed.
- Comes with many tutorials and guidance that let users even beginners adapt seamlessly.
- PC-based software, not compatible with Mac operating systems.
8. Aiseesoft iPhone Data Recovery
Aiseesoft iPhone Data Recovery is another top-quality data recovery software for your iPhone and iPad. Whether your data is deleted by factory resetting or disappeared due to iOS update, you will be able to recover lost data in 3 simple steps with the help of this tool. Simply choose your recovery mode, start the scan, then preview and recover files. The app supports the newest iOS 13/12 and iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Fast and simple to use.
- Supports to recover up to 19 types of files.
- Features a fast data scan and recovery speed.
- Automatically detects the iPhone that has been connected to the computer.
- You can not retrieve deleted messages back into your iPhone.
- You have to pay before you know if it actually works.
9. Stellar iPhone Data Recovery
Need a solution to recover deleted files from your iPhone or iPad? Stellar iPhone Data Recovery offers excellent retrieval services to recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Kik etc. from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud. This iPhone data recovery tool provides 3 modes to help users perform recovery with or without backup.
- Extremely easy to use, recover data with high security.
- Relatively faster than many other recovery solutions.
- Supports data recovery from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows systems to recover iPhone data.
- Limited to recover certain types of data.
- Doesn’t provide preview for multimedia files.
- The quick scan can’t recover lost files from formatted iPhones.
10. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Available for both Windows and Mac, Leawo iOS Data Recovery is a great choice if you encountered data loss problems with your iPhone or iPad. This iPhone Data Recovery tool enables you to recover up to 12+ files with full system scan that spans for about 3 minutes. With the Leawo software, you can search, preview and filter files before retrieving them to your system.
- The interface is simple to understand and use.
- Provides a versatile file preview, search and filter options.
- You can enjoy fast data recovery.
- Can not recover data from iCloud backup.
- Not compatible with all iOS devices.
11. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is another powerful and user-friendly tool in this list, developed to recover a wide variety of files directly from iOS devices, or from iTunes and iCloud backups. It offers a free trial version to enable users to try it out first before purchasing the premium version.
- Intuitive and easy to understand interface, anyone can use it without any technical knowledge.
- Provides both Windows and Mac version for its users.
- Features iOS system recovery, data backup and restore functions.
- Very safe to use, no need to worry about information leakage.
- Needs the latest version of iTunes installed on computer.
- The scanning usually takes a long time.
- Automatically returns the device to a non-jailbroken state.
12. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery helps users bring back their lost data from both old and new version of the iOS versions (including iOS 13/12 ). It retrieves data from iPhone, iTunes backup and even iCloud while providing users a seamless way to scan and preview their lost files.
- User-friendly interface makes it easy to recover data from iPhone.
- Supports to recover 20+ types of data like messages, contacts, photos, notes, etc.
- Compatible with a wide range of iOS devices including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Mac running on iOS 13.
- The scanning time is longer than other iPhone data recovery software.
- You have to make a payment to recover and save the data to your computer.
13. Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery is another full-featured iPhone data recover software created to recover files lost due to accidentally deletion, iOS upgrade, factory reset, jailbreaking, etc. It offers you a trustworthy recovery solution for both Windows and Mac systems. And it is compatible with a wide range of iOS devices including the latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone X/8/6s/6 Plus.
- Clear and easy to use interface.
- Offers the fastest message recovery for iPhone, even quicker than Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Gives you the possibility to view recovered files before saving them to computer.
- Its supported data types is limited.
- The scanning speed is a little slow.
- You need another different iOS app to import the restored data back to your iDevice.
14. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Regardless of whether or not you have an iTunes or iCloud backup, Primo iPhone Data Recovery can help to recover all lost or deleted files. Its 3 recovery modes can help you recover almost all iPhone data such as photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, notes, Safari history, etc. It works on both Mac and windows platforms and supports iOS versions up to iOS 13/iPadOS.
- Very easy to use even for beginners.
- Fast scanning speed and high data recovery rate.
- Supports to recover 25 types of data from iPhone/iPad.
- Helps to fix iOS devices stuck/update errors and other related issues.
- It is difficult to make the selection if you only need to recover certain file types.
- Does not support to recover deleted Viber and SnapChat messages.
15. Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is an excellent tool if you come across data loss issue with your iPhone or iPad. Designed for both Mac and Windows, the software lets you retrieve deleted files from your iOS device, iTunes and iCloud. It offers 3-step recovery: connect your iPhone, scan lost files, preview and retrieve data.
- Easy to use and caters to recover up to 20 different file types.
- Offers 3 data recovery modes to restore your iPhone/iPad data.
- Ensures a high recovery rate to retrieve lost data with or without backup.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13/12 and iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR.
- Depends on iCloud backup for recovering lost files.
16. Apowersoft ApowerRescue
Want instant file recovery on your iOS device? Apowersoft ApowerRescue software offers an easy to use solution that helps you get back your files in the event of an accidental deletion, system crash, upgrade failure, factory reset, virus attack, iPhone broken or damaged.
- User-friendly interface for iPhone data recovery.
- Allows you to preview even the media files before recovery.
- Offers you the option to distinguish the deleted files from the existing ones.
- Provides a comprehensive user guide and plain operations for better user experience.
- Comes with an added perk of compatibility across a wide range of iPhone devices.
- Takes a long time to process your recovery request.
- Has a limited free version that doesn’t offer all of the functionality.
17. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
Functional on both Windows and iOS systems, iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is designed to recover up to 20+ different files types, making it a highly desired recovery solution. It offers 3 different recovery modes that lets users retrieve deleted files from iOS, iTunes and iCloud backups. This software can help to recover data lost due to mistaken deletion, factory reset, iOS update failure, etc.
- Offers two scan modes that lets you perform both a quick scan and a deeper/more effecting scan.
- Provides 3 recovery modes to ensure higher iPhone data recovery rate.
- Like most recovery software however, it may take a while to fully process your request.
Accidents are inevitable, especially with our mobile devices. While data loss on iPhone can be a huge source of distress, the methods listed above provide helpful solutions to enable you retrieve lost files and restore your precious memory. In the event of a loss, try out any of the software mentioned above and pick which one is best for you!
Even data recovery is possible, it is important to take regularly backup of your important iPhone data to avoid unexpected data loss. You can either make a backup copy with iTunes and iCloud, or using third-party tool like Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore. With it, you can safely back up iPhone data like contacts, messages, WhatsApp, WeChat and more data to your computer in one click.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- 5 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages 
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer 
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- Snapchat Recovery: Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
- How to Fix Android USB Not Detected but Charging Problem
- How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software for PC
- How to Download & Save Videos from Tumblr to iPhone