Apple allows iOS users to manage the data on iPhone or iPad using iTunes, but as we all know, iTunes can have various issues from 4013 errors to failure to detect the device. Above all, you cannot view the contents in iTunes backup, meaning that you may not be able to selectively transfer data from backup to the computer or device. This is where iPhone managers come in. They allow users the freedom to transfer any data from the device to the computer quickly and easily.
One of the most recognizable of these iPhone managers is iMazing. It is easy to use and can transfer numerous types of data from the iOS device to the computer. In this article, we take a look at what iMazing is and how effective it is.
Part 1. What is iMazing
iMazing is a tool that you can quickly transfer data between your iOS device and your computer. It can be used to transfer a number of types of data, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, and so much more. In addition to transferring data from the iOS device to the computer, iMazing can also back up all the data on the iOS device to your computer. It is also handy when you want to selectively recover data from the iTunes backup without restoring the whole backup. Some of this program’s pros and cons include the following;
- Its backup and restore functions are very flexible.
- You can transfer data between iOS devices or from one device to another very quickly.
- With iMazing, you can directly export or print messages and call history on your iPhone or iPad.
- It has a simple to follow user interface that makes operation very easy even for the beginner.
- It may not be able to back up all the data on your iPhone.
- Photos backed up or transferred using this tool are read-only and can’t be modified.
Part 2. Is iMazing Safe to Use
iMazing is a safe program as it passes all antivirus and adware tests. It is also stable and secure, which means it will not affect the function of your computer or the data on it. For example, when you are deleting content, iMazing will notify you that you are about to lose some data; this makes it easy for you to check the data to make sure you want to erase the selected data.
Part 3. Is iMazing Free to Use
iMazing is a premium app, although it does come with a free trial version that you can download on your Mac or PC. The free trial is more valuable than that some of the others in the market, allowing you to create unlimited backups to your device. You will, however, need to upgrade to the premium version if you want to restore the backup or transfer data between iOS devices or to your computer.
Part 4. How to Use iMazing
The following is a simple guide to help you using iMazing to back up the data on your iOS device to your computer;
Step 1: Install iMazing on your computer and then launch it. Connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cable.
Step 2: if this is the first time you’re using iMazing, you may need to pair the device to the computer.
Step 3: Once the program detects the device, click on it, select it and then click “Backup.”
Step 4: Review the backup options on the next page and then click “Next.”
Step 5: The backup will begin immediately. When it is complete, click on “Close Window” to return to the main interface.
Part 5. Better Alternative to iMazing
While iMazing is an excellent solution to help you manage the data on the iPhone, there is another more straightforward and effective alternative. This is Fucosoft Free iOS Backup & Restore, which is very easy to use and even more effective than iMazing. The following are some of its features;
- You can use it to back up all the data on your iOS device in a single click.
- It can also be sued to manage all types of data on your iOS device, transferring the data between iOS devices or the computer. Some of the data you can manage using this tool include music, contacts, messages, notes and app data like WhatsApp data.
- You can also freely access, view and export the data on your iTunes backup files
- It fully supports the latest iOS 14 and all iOS devices, even iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max.
Here’s how you can use this program to back up the data on your iOS device easily;
Step 1: Download and install Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore to your computer. Once installation is complete, run the program.
Step 2: Connect the iOS device to the computer using USB cable and once the device is detected, click on “Back & Restore” tap from the top menu to continue.
Step 3: You can choose the data types you need to backup and change the backup location if you need. Click on “Backup” and the backup process will begin immediately.
Just keep the iOS device connected to the computer until the process is complete. Keep in mind that Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore can also quickly transfer data from the iPhone to the computer. The process is just as simple and just as effective.
You May Also Like:
- How to Backup Contacts on iPhone [5 Ways]
- 7 Ways to Fix iPhone WhatsApp Couldn’t Restore Chat History
- How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone or iPad
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7