When looking for ways to recover data from your Windows PC or Mac computer, you are bound to run into iMyFone AnyRecover. It is one of the best data recovery tools that recover data from a wide range of devices, such as hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, etc. Does AnyRecover really work? In this review, we will cover everything you need to know about iMyFone AnyRecover to help you decide if it is worthy a try.
Part 1. What is iMyFone AnyRecover?
iMyFone AnyRecover is a professional data recovery program for both Windows PC and Mac computer. It can recover data lost due to accidental deletion, emptied recycle bin, formatted drive, damaged device, lost partition, system crash, virus attack, etc. Also, it supports to recover more than 1000 different types of files, including photos, videos, audios, documents, archives, and much more.
Still, to make the decision easier, it is necessary to understand the pros and cons of iMyFone AnyRecover. They include the following:
- It supports both Windows and Mac systems with a fast file scanning and recovery process.
- It supports recovery of 1000+ different types of files including photos, videos, documents, emails and more.
- It can help to restore unlimited data even that is inaccessible.
- It is helpful in retrieving data no matter how it was lost in the first place.
- It comes with different recovery modes including recover deleted files from recycle bin, format device, lost partition as well as external device.
- Data can be recovered from devices affected by system crashes and virus attacks.
- AnyRecover will also recover files without affecting or overwriting existing data.
- You are allowed to preview scanned files before performing recovery.
- The data recovery process is very easy. You can get your lost data back with simple clicks.
- AnyRecover is a premium program and you have to pay to use it.
- It has a free version, but it can only recover 3 files.
Part 2. When Will You Need AnyRecover?
You will need the specific services that AnyRecover provides for the following reasons:
This is one of the most common reasons for data loss. It can happen that you drag a file or folder to the trash or hit the “Delete” key accidentally. While you can simply restore the files from the Trash, you may forget and empty the trash, thereby permanently deleting the files. In this case, AnyRecover is a good solution for recovery of these accidental deleted files.
Sometimes you may delete partitions accidentally when in an effort to fix problems with the drive. It is also very easy to hide a partition or fail to format the partition in Disk Utility. In this case, AnyRecover can help you recover the partitions and get your lost data back.
You can also mistakenly format or erase an entire drive. This most commonly happens for external storage devices such as USB flash drives and SD cards. AnyRecover can also prove to be very useful in this case.
System crashes are uncommon, but when they happen, they can cause data loss. The process of re-installing or updating the system can also cause it to crash and may even corrupt some of the files. AnyRecover can also be used to recover these files.
Malware protection systems for both Mac and Windows are consistently stronger. But malware can still affect the system and when they do, they can cause data loss. AnyRecover is a great way to get those files back.
Hardware problems, particularly when they are related to storage devices can cause data loss. For example, you can lose all files on a damaged hard drive or USB drive. In this case, AnyRecover can help you get your files back.
Part 3. Is AnyRecover Safe to Use?
AnyRecover is a clean program. It does not contain any viruses, adware or any other plugins that may be harmful to your system. It also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee that you can use if there are any problems with the program. You can also contact customer support with your questions at any time.
Part 4. Is AnyRecover Free to Use?
AnyRecover comes in two versions; AnyRecover Free Trial and the AnyRecover Pro Version. The free trial version can scan and preview the recoverable file for free. It can also recover 3 unlimited types of files. On the other hand, AnyRecover Pro can recover an unlimited number of files and access to all features on the program. With the Pro version, you can also get access to lifetime free updates and technical support.
Coupon Code for iMyFone AnyRecover
If you would like to use this data recovery tool and you think that it may be a little expensive, here is a valid 20% coupon code for you:
Part 5. How to Recover Data with AnyRecover
The process to recover data from your Mac or Windows computer is a simple 3-step process. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Choose a Location
Download and install AnyRecover on to your computer and then launch it. In the main window, select a disk under “Hard Disk Drives” tab or under “Common Location” tab.
Step 2: Scan the Location
Once you have selected the location with the missing data, click on “Start” to begin scanning the selected location. The program will carry out a complete scan of the selected location. If you see the files you are looking for during the scan, you can stop or pause the scan.
Step 3: Preview and Recover
When the scanning process is complete, you should see a list of all the files and folders on that drive. You can click on a file to preview it and then select the file types that you would like to recover. Click “Recover” to save them to another location.
Part 6. Better Alternatives to AnyRecover
If you would rather not use AnyRecover for any reason, the following two alternatives can also be very helpful:
1.1 Tenorshare 4DDIG
Tenorshare 4DDIG is a reliable data recovery tool that can be useful for recovery of most types of data on a Windows PC or Mac. It will work for both internal and external storage devices including all types of hard drives, SD Card and USB drives. It will also recover data from inaccessible and RAW storage devices. This tool has stable performance and simple recovery process.
Recuva is one of the most recognizable data recovery tools in the market. It can recover data that has been lost through accidental deletion, system crashes, virus attacks and many more scenarios. Recuva supports recovery of numerous types of data including music, documents, photos, videos, email, contacts and many more. It also comes with a user interface that is very simple to use, allowing users more flexibility when recovering lost data.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7