Data loss on iPhone or iPad can always happen due to a variety of reasons, such as accidental deletion, factory reset, jailbreak, software crash, device damaged or stolen, etc. This is why it is vital for you to have a backup of your iOS device to avoid losing valuable data unexpectedly. With a backup, you can easily restore the missing data back on to your device. But what if you don’t have a backup or the deleted files are not included in the backup?
Don’t worry, you can still recover lost data directly from an iOS device without any backup. iMyFone D-Back is a professional iOS data recovery tool that supports to recover deleted files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In this review, we are going to take a comprehensive look at iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery. Keep reading.
Part 1. What is iMyFone D-Back?
Simply put, iMyFone D-Back is an iPhone data recovery tool that enables you to recover all kinds of data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is not only useful when you’ve lost data that is not included in any backup, but also helpful in extracting data from an iTunes or iCloud backup file. iMyFone D-Back is a great choice when you only need recover certain files in your backup and don’t want to perform a whole restore, which would cause the loss of existing data on the device.
With iMyFone D-Back, you are able to recover a wide variety of files, including photos, videos, text messages, contacts, call logs, notes, messages from third-party apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Line, etc. It is also very simple to use, allowing users to recover lost data from iPhone in just a few minutes.
Part 2. Pros & Cons of iMyFone D-Back
To gain a better understanding of D-Back iPhone data recovery tool and its capabilities, it is important to take a look at some of its advantages and disadvantages. They include the following:
- It supports to retrieve files regardless of how you lost them in the first place.
- It is able to recover 22 different types of data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- It utilizes four different recovery modes to ensure the highest recovery rate.
- It allows users to preview files in details and recover the data they need only.
- It can extract and recover data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the device.
- It comes with intuitive interface and is very easy to use, no tech knowledge is required.
- Although a free trial version is available, it is limited in functionality and may not be ideal for fully testing the program’s capabilities.
Part 3. Is iMyFone D-Back Safe to Use?
D-Back is a secure data recovery program that has no malware or viruses. When you download the program from its official website, you get the authentic program without any popup ads, virus, malware and other bundled software that interrupt the process. It is 100% safe to use. The scanning process only reads the data on your device, which won’t change or damage the existing data. The customer care or technical team from iMyFone will also help you to use the software and provide technical support whenever you need.
Part 4. Is iMyFone D-Back Free to Use?
iMyFone D-Back is a premium tool which means that you have to purchase the program to use it fully. It comes with a free trial version that you can use to scan and preview the files that are recoverable. However, the trial version is restricted from recovering data to your computer.
D-Back offers a 1-month Plan that cost $39.95, which you can use it on one iOS device for a month. Also, there is a 1-Year Plan that cost $49.95, what you get is the chance to use this software on one iOS device for a whole year. The Lifetime Plan allows you to recover data from 5 devices for life, with the price for $69.95.
Part 5. iMyFone D-Back Alternative
Although iMyFone D-Back is an easy-to-use and reliable data recovery tool for iPhone or iPad, sometimes it may not work as expected. Don’t worry, there is another iOS data recovery tool that is far superior in terms of recovery success rate and ease of use. This tool is Wondershare dr.fone – Recover (iPhone Data Recovery), a powerful data recovery tool that can recover just about any type of data. Some of its most noticeable features include the following:
- It can recover all types of data on your iPhone/iPad including photos, videos, messages, videos, contacts, calendar and app data like WhatsApp messages.
- It is helpful in most common data loss scenarios, like deletion, system crash, jailbreak, forgotten password, virus attack, etc.
- It allows you to recover data directly from iOS device, from your iTunes backup file or iCloud Backup
- It supports all iOS devices including the newest iPhone 11/11 Pro as well as all versions of iOS including iOS 13.
To recover data from iPhone using dr.fone, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Download and install dr.fone toolkit on to your computer and then launch the program. In the main window, click on “Data Recovery” to begin the recovery process.
Step 2: Plug your iPhone to the computer with USB cable and once the program detects the device, you should see a list of all the available types of data that you can recover. Select the type of data you want to recover and click on “Start Scan”.
Step 3: The software will then begin scanning the device for the missing data. When the scan is complete, you can click on a file type to preview the details and select the items you would like to recover. Finally, tap on “Recover to Device” or “Recover to Computer” to save the recovered data.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s