Apple’s iPhones and iPads are well known for their reliability and security. However, they are not without issues. Sometimes your iPhone may stuck in Apple logo, Recovery/DFU mode, boot loop, black screen of death, or iPhone is disabled. When that happens, you can try troubleshooting the issue by doing a hard reboot or factory reset. In most cases, however, you will find that too complicated and take no action. In that case, using a third-party iOS system repair tool can make a difference.
iMyFone Fixppo is one of the best iOS system recovery tool that works to fix all kinds of iOS related issues without the help of a technical specialist. In this article, we will provide an unbiased review of iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery and hope you find it informative!
Part 1. What is iMyFone Fixppo?
iMyFone Fixppo is a professional iOS repair tool which helps troubleshoot issues related to the iOS system. It helps to fix iOS problems like iPhone stuck in spinning circle, iPhone won’t turn on, frozen, restore or update failure, and many well-known issues you may experience. Then you can have your iPhone or iPad back to normal in a short time.
iMyFone Fixppo offers 3 modes: Standard Mode, Advanced Mode and Enter/Exit Recovery Mode. Now let’s get a quick overview of this iOS repair tool:
- Standard Mode is the default mode that provides 2 types of exclusive technology to help you fix common issues related to iOS devices without any loss of data.
- Advanced Mode is the one to solve more significant issues. However, it will factory reset your iPhone/iPad and all existing data on the device will be erased.
- Enter/Exit Recovery Mode is a one-click option that lets you enter or exit Recovery mode without any operation on your device. All your data will not be deleted or damaged.
Part 2. Pros & Cons of iMyFone Fixppo
There are many benefits of using iMyFone Fixppo, however, it is not without its faults. Below are some pros and cons of iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery that based upon the usage of this program. All the key features have been summarized well.
- iMyFone Fixppo is versatile and any kinds of iOS issues can be easily fixed.
- The Standard Mode can help you solve iOS system problems without losing data.
- It can helps to fix iTunes errors when you are trying to update or restore iPhone or iPad.
- Using it, you’re able to downgrade iOS to previous version without jailbreak or using iTunes.
- It’s exclusive technology allows you to fix iOS/iPadOS issues on your device with a few clicks.
- Clean and user-friendly interface makes it very easy to operate even for non-tech-savvy person.
- It is fully compatible with all iOS devices and iOS versions, including the newest iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro (Max) and iOS 14.
- It is not free to use. You have to pay to get your iPhone/iPad repaired.
- While using the Advanced Mode, you will in the risk of losing all content and settings on your device.
Part 3. Is iMyFone Fixppo Safe to Use?
Is iMyFone Fixppo safe? Well, as per the words of iMyFone Technology, the developer of this software, they promise that Fixppo is 100% safe to use. It is a secure iOS system repair tool free from adware, malware or viruses. iMyFone also guarantees protection of user’s private information and will never share user’s data with third-parties. You don’t need to worry about privacy leakage.
A large number of users are using this software on daily basis, and they’re satisfied with its performance and security. So, as per all reviews and usages under consideration, iMyFone Fixppo is completely trustworthy and legit.
Part 4. Is iMyFone Fixppo Free to Use?
iMyFone Fixppo is not a freeware. It has a “try-before-you-buy” policy and provides a free trial version for users to enjoy limited features for free. The free version does most works like check the device compatibility, enter or exit Recovery mode, download firmware package. To fix your device to its normal state, you have to buy the full version. The paid version provides three different options:
- The 1-Month Plan is $29.95, allowing 1-month use for a single iOS device.
- The 1-Year Plan is $39.95, allowing 1-year use for a single iOS device.
- The Lifetime Plan is $49.95, allowing lifetime use for 5 iOS devices.
Apart from try-before-you-buy, iMyFone also offers 30-day money back guarantee, with a promise to give a full refund if Fixppo doesn’t perform as said.
If you would like to use this iOS repair tool and you think that it may be a little expensive, here is a valid 20% coupon code for you:
Part 5. How to Use iMyFone Fixppo
Does iMyFone Fixppo work? The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use the Standard Mode to fix your iOS device without data loss:
Step 1: Choose Repair Mode
Download and install iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery tool on your computer. Then start the program and in the main interface, select the “Standard Mode” option to continue.
Step 2: Connect Device to Computer
Now connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and click on the “Next” button. The program will recognize your device automatically.
If your device is not detected, you can follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone into Recovery or DFU mode.
Step 3: Download The Firmware
On the next window, the program will display your device model info and provide you all available firmware versions. Choose your preferred one and click on the “Download” button.
Step 4: Fix The iOS Issue
When the firmware download is complete, you can click on the “Start” button to start the system repairing process. Keep patience till the process finishes and your device will restart normally.
Part 6. Alternative to iMyFone Fixppo: Fucosoft iOS System Recovery
If iMyFone Fixppo is not working for you, there is another amazing tool that will help you repair iOS system issues easily at home – Fucosoft iOS System Recovery. This tool works the same like iMyFone Fixppo but it is more effective. With high compatibility, user-friendly interface and click-through process, you can fully trust this software to solve any kinds of iOS system problems. Like Fixppo, this program offers a free way to enter or exit Recovery mode and helps to fix 150+ iOS/iPadOS issues like iPhone stuck in Apple logo, screen won’t turn on, boot loop, frozen, etc. And your iPhone data will still be intact. If you’re interested, you can download this program and have it a try.
Hope the above details and review over iMyFone Fixppo was helpful. Do try using this software and ensure your iOS system and data to be in safe hands. If you want to use an alternative, you can consider Fucosoft iOS System Recovery. Both programs can help you fix any iOS issues you experience on your iPhone or iPad with simple steps.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2020 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7