Forgot iPhone passcode is one of the biggest problems an iOS user can have. With no obvious solutions in mind, it is not uncommon to begin looking for ways that can unlock iPhone or iPad without passcode. Once you’ve bypassed your iOS device’s lock screen, you can then access & use it again and set up a new memorable password as well.
One of the most popular tools to unlock iPhone without its passcode is Tenorshare 4uKey. You may have come across this tool when looking for potential solutions and wonder whether it is the right choice. In this article, we will make an unbiased review of Tenorshare 4uKey and how to use it. Here, you will also discover a alternative solution to unlock a locked iPhone. This way, you can make a more informed choice.
Part 1. What is Tenorshare 4uKey
In the simplest terms possible, Tenorshare 4uKey is an iOS unlocking tool that actually works to remove iPhone screen lock and iCloud account without passcode. To understand it better, let’s take a look at some of its features and functions:
- It is a trustworthy tool to unlock iPhone in any situation, whether you’ve forgot iPhone passcode or iPhone is disabled after too many failed password entries.
- It can be used to remove various kinds of screen locks on iPhone/iPad, including 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- It can help to factory reset iPhone without passcode, allowing you to reset a disabled/locked iPhone and then set it up again with a new password.
- It can easily remove your Apple ID and iCloud account on activated iPhone/iPad without knowing the password.
- It supports all iOS devices including the new iPhone 11/11 Pro and all versions of the iOS firmware including the new iOS 13
Part 2. Is Tenorshare 4uKey Free to Use
Another important thing – does Tenorshare 4uKey free to use? Well, it is a premium program which means you have to purchase a license to be able to unlock iPhone. The good news is the tool comes with a number of license options to choose from. Here’s a breakdown of the different licenses:
- 1 Month license that can support 1-5 devices and run on 1 PC for $39.95.
- Lifetime License that can support 1-5 devices and run on 1 PC for $49.95.
- 1 year license that can support 6-10 devices and run on 1 PC for $59.95.
Each of the licenses above comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates and customer support. 4uKey also has a limited free trial version that you can download for free to test the program. But note that you won’t be able to unlock iPhone without purchasing the full version.
Part 3. Pros & Cons of Tenorshare 4uKey
To make it even easier for you to determine if 4uKey is the best solution for you, we thought we’d lay out the program’s pros and cons.
- 4uKey is very simple to use. The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easier to navigate even for the beginners without too much technical knowledge.
- It also allows users to unlock screen passcode or remove the Apple ID in a hassle free process that doesn’t take too much time.
- Unlike other tools that only remove the digital passcode, 4uKey can also remove Touch ID and Face ID.
- It helps you to access and use disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without iTunes or iCloud.
- It can bypass iCloud activation lock without password, whether Find My iPhone is enabled or disabled.
- To remove the password, 4uKey will have to erase all the data on your device. It is therefore a good idea to back up your iPhone/iPad before using this tool.
- To use this program, you will have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer and your iPhone will be updated to the newest iOS version after unlocking.
- 4uKey won’t restore the lost data. You have to use iTunes, iCloud or third-party tool like Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery to restore data from backup available.
- Tenorshare 4uKey is a little expensive when compare its price with other iPhone unlocker tool available to do the same task.
Part 4. How to Use Tenorshare 4uKey
To demonstrate how easy it is to use 4uKey, the following is a simple step-by-step guide to help you unlock iPhone screen passcode:
Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on to your computer. After successful installation, run the program and then select “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode” to begin the process.
Step 2: Now connect the iPhone whose screen you would like to unlock to the computer using USB cable. Click “Start” when the device is detected successfully.
Step 3: If the program fails to detect the device, you will have to put it in DFU mode or Recovery mode. Just follow the on-screen instructions to do it.
Step 4: Once the device is in DFU or recovery mode, the software will prompt you to download the latest firmware for it. Select a path and then click “Download” to proceed.
Step 5: Click on “Start Unlock” to begin the process of unlocking the device. The whole process will take only a few minutes.
Once the passcode has been removed, you can setup the iPhone as new and reset the passcode.
Part 5. Best Alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey
As you can see, Tenorshare 4uKey also comes with some shortcomings. A better alternative to it is Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Like 4uKey, this iPhone Unlocker is an ideal solution when you forgot the password. It is fast, allowing you to unlock iPhone or iPad under numerous circumstances in just a few minutes.
Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker is also a very popular choice with more than 1 million downloads. The following are some of the features that make it a great solution:
- It can remove iCloud activation lock and screen passcode from an iOS device by factory resetting the device.
- It can unlock an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch that is disabled or locked and help you regain access to the device.
- With this tool, you can easily enjoy all features and services on an iPhone without the Apple ID credentials.
- It is also a very simple tool to use thanks to its accessible and easy to navigate user interface.
- It can also work well on any iOS device and all iOS versions, including iPhone 11/11 Pro and iOS 13.
Whenever you need to unlock an iPhone or iPad without its passcode, we are certain that you will find Tenorshare 4uKey a great solution. It is very easy and fast to use. In case you don’t want to use 4uKey, you can give Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker a try, which is more powerful and cheaper than Tenorshare 4uKey. If you have any questions or problems about the two programs, leave your comments down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like:
- Your complete mobile solution to keep your iPhone/Android running at peak efficiency.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s