Forgot iPhone passcode is one of the biggest problems an iOS user can have. With no obvious solutions in mind, you may begin looking for ways that can unlock iPhone or iPad without passcode. Once you’ve bypassed your iOS device’s lock screen, you can then access & use it again and set up a new memorable password as well.
One of the most popular tools to unlock iPhone without its passcode is Tenorshare 4uKey. You may have come across this tool when looking for potential solutions and wonder whether it is the right choice. In this article, we will make an unbiased review of Tenorshare 4uKey and show you how to use it. Here, you will also discover a alternative tool to unlock a locked iPhone.
Part 1. What is Tenorshare 4uKey?
In the simplest terms possible, Tenorshare 4uKey is an iPhone unlocking tool that actually works to remove iPhone Apple ID and screen lock without passcode. To understand it better, let’s take a look at some of its features and functions:
- A trustworthy tool to unlock iPhone in any situation, whether you’ve forgot iPhone passcode or iPhone is disabled after too many failed password entries.
- Support to remove various kinds of screen locks on iPhone/iPad, including 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- Help to factory reset iPhone without passcode, allowing you to reset a disabled/locked iPhone and then set it up again with a new password.
- Easily remove your Apple ID and iCloud account on activated iPhone/iPad without knowing the password.
- Work well on all iOS devices including the newest iPhone 12/11 and all versions of the iOS firmware even iOS 14.
Part 2. Is Tenorshare 4uKey Free to Use?
Another important thing – is Tenorshare 4uKey free to use? Well, it is a premium program which means you have to purchase a license to be able to unlock iPhone with password. The good news is that this tool comes with a number of license options to choose from. Here’s a breakdown of the different licenses:
- 1 Month License that supports 1-5 devices and run on 1 PC for $35.95.
- 1 Year License that supports 1-5 devices and run on 1 PC for $39.95.
- Lifetime License that supports 1-5 devices and run on 1 PC for $49.95.
Each of the licenses above comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates and customer support. 4uKey also has a limited free trial version that you can download for free to test the program. But note that you won’t be able to unlock iPhone without purchasing the full version.
Tenorshare 4uKey Coupon Code – 10% OFF
Part 3. Pros & Cons of Tenorshare 4uKey
To make it even easier for you to determine if 4uKey is the best solution for you, we thought we’d lay out the program’s pros and cons.
- 4uKey is very simple to use. The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easier to navigate even for the beginners without any technical knowledge.
- It also allows users to unlock screen passcode or remove the Apple ID in a hassle free process that doesn’t take too much time.
- Unlike other tools that only remove the digital passcode, 4uKey can also remove Touch ID and Face ID.
- It helps you to access and use disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without using iTunes or iCloud.
- It can bypass iCloud activation lock without password, whether Find My iPhone is enabled or disabled.
- To unlock iPhone, 4uKey will have to erase all the data on your device. It is therefore a good idea to back up your iPhone/iPad before unlocking.
- To use 4uKey, you will have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer and your iPhone will be updated to the newest iOS version after unlocking.
- 4uKey won’t restore the lost data. You have to use iTunes, iCloud or third-party tool like Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery to restore data from backups available.
- Tenorshare 4uKey is a little expensive when compare its price with other iPhone unlocking tool available to do the same task.
Part 4. How to Use Tenorshare 4uKey
With clear and straightforward interface, Tenorshare 4uKey is very easy to use. Visit Tenorshare’s official website to download Tenorshare 4uKey for Windows or Mac, then follow the simple step-by-step guide to unlock iPhone without passcode:
Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on to your computer. After successful installation, run the program and then select “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode” to proceed.
To remove screen lock on your iPhone, Tenorshare 4uKey will erase all the data and settings on the device. Before you start the process of unlocking, we recommend you try to create a backup for your iPhone using iTunes or third-party tool like Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore.
Step 2: Now connect your locked iPhone to the computer using a lightning cable. Click “Start” to begin the process of unlocking when the device is detected successfully.
Step 3: If the program fails to detect the connected device, you will have to put it in DFU mode or Recovery mode. Just follow the on-screen instructions to do that with ease.
Step 4: Once your device is in DFU or recovery mode, the software will prompt you to download the most recent iOS firmware for it. Select a path and then click “Download” to proceed.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, you can click on “Start Unlock” to begin unlocking your iPhone without passcode. The whole process will take only a few minutes.
Please keep your iPhone connected to the computer during the whole unlocking process. Once the passcode has been removed, follow the on-screen steps to setup the iPhone as new or restore from an iCloud/iTunes backup if you have one. Also, you can select a new screen passcode.
Part 5. Best Alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey
As you can see, Tenorshare 4uKey also comes with some shortcomings. A better alternative to it is Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Like 4uKey, this iPhone Unlocker is an ideal solution when you forgot the password. It is fast to use, allowing you to unlock iPhone or iPad under numerous circumstances in just a few minutes. This tool is a very popular choice with more than 1 million downloads. The following are some of the features that make it a great solution:
- It can remove iCloud activation lock and screen passcode from iPhone/iPad by factory resetting the device.
- It can unlock an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch that is disabled or locked and help you regain access to the device.
- With this tool, you can easily enjoy all features and services on an iPhone without the Apple ID credentials.
- It is also a very simple tool to use thanks to its accessible and easy to navigate user interface.
- It can also work well on any iOS device and all iOS versions, including iPhone 12/11 and iOS 14/13.
Whenever you need to unlock an iPhone or iPad without its passcode, we are certain that you will find Tenorshare 4uKey a great solution. It is very easy and fast to use. In case you don’t want to use 4uKey, you can give Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker a try, which is more powerful and cheaper than Tenorshare 4uKey. If you have any questions or problems about the two programs, leave your comments down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 10 Best YouTube to MP3 320kbps Converter (Online & Desktop)
- 9xbuddy Not Working? 9 Best Alternatives to 9xbuddy
- Top 10 Best 4k YouTube Downloader [2023 Review]
- Top 12 Best YouTube Video Downloader Free Online for 2023
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- 13 Best Ways to Fix iMessage Is Signed Out Error on iPhone
- [Fixed]iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update 2023