If you have been using iOS devices for a while now, you probably already know that they can be prone to a lot of problems. Certain features on your iPhone/iPad can fail to function as expected or the device can get stuck on the Apple logo or recovery mode.
When this happens, there are very few things you can do to get the device working normally again. But with third-party tools like Tenorshare ReiBoot, you can easily fix the iOS system, thereby eliminating some of the problems and allowing your iPhone or iPad to work as it should.
In this article, we will take an in depth review of ReiBoot, covering things like unique features, pros & cons, pricing, and providing the best alternative.
Part 1. When Do You Need ReiBoot?
You may need ReiBoot when your iOS device exhibits some of the problems we talked about above, specifically in the following situations:
- When updating to iOS 14 via iTunes, your iPhone or iPad gets stuck on Apple logo.
- iTunes fails to install the latest version of iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPad.
- iPhone back screen of death, displays white/blue screen or won’t turn on at all.
- When your iPhone is stuck in Recovery mode or DFU mode, boot loop or keeps crashing.
- iPhone is disabled or frozen for one reason or another.
- When you need to downgrade the iOS to a previous version.
Part 2. Tenorshare ReiBoot Overview
In the simplest terms possible, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a popular iOS repair tool that can help you fix various kinds of problems on your iPhone or iPad. It allows users to enter and exit recovery mode in a single click and provides features that will easily eliminate any iOS related issues on your device, including iPhone frozen or unresponsive, black screen of death, and so on. Also, you can use it to downgrade iPhone/iPad to a previous iOS version without iTunes.
- It is very easy to use with a simple, interactive and easy to navigate user interface.
- You can use it to enter or exit Recovery mode for free in a single-click.
- You can one-click to restore your iPhone/iPad to factory settings without using iTunes.
- It can also be used to fix all iOS related errors, repairing even the most stubborn of these issues.
- You need to purchase the pro version of the program to fix most iOS issues.
- For the most problematic issues, the repair process may cause data loss.
- Sometimes the program may crash and fails to work.
- Users report that there are some errors in the iOS repairing process.
Part 3. Is Tenorshare ReiBoot Free to Use
You can use Tenorshare ReiBoot to enter and exit recovery mode for free, but you have to purchase the premium version if you want to use it to fix iOS related issues. There are various licenses to choose from including the following:
- 1 month license that supports 1-5 devices and 1 PC for $29.95
- 1 year license that supports 1-5 devices and 1 PC for $39.95
- Lifetime license that supports 1-5 devices and 1 PC for $59.95
Part 4. How to Fix ReiBoot Not Working?
If you download ReiBoot and then try to fix iOS system issues only to find that it is not working as it should, there are several reasons why the program could have malfunctioned. The following are some of the ways to get ReiBoot working normally again depending on the cause of the problem:
Reinstall the Application
If you suspect there is a problem with the installer which could be the case that you can’t open or finish the installation, the best solution is to reinstall the application. Go back to the official site and download ReiBoot, then install it again.
If ReiBoot is unable to detect a new iOS device model, the best way to fix this problem is to update the program. Just visit the ReiBoot website and check for updates or simply uninstall the program and reinstall a newer version.
Check the Connection
If ReiBoot is unable to detect a connected iOS device, you may need to check the lighting cable you are using. It is important to use only the original lightning cable that came with the device. If you are unable to download the firmware needed to fix the device, there could be a problem with the network connection.
Turn Off Firewall
ReiBoot can also fail to work correctly if the native firewall blocks some of its components. You may therefore need to disable the firewall on your system temporarily until you are done repairing the device.
Part 5. Best Alternative to Tenorshare ReiBoot
Of course if ReiBoot fails to work as expected and you can’t determine the cause of the problem, you should consider using an alternative iOS repair tool. One of the best is iMyFone Fixppo, allowing you to fix all kinds of iOS related issues. The following are some of its advantages:
- It is stable and reliable, unlikely to crash during the repair process.
- It can be used to fix all iOS issues, even the most complicated problems.
- It is also very fast, allowing users to fix the iOS device in just a few minutes.
- It can also help you unlock an iOS device if you have lost or forgotten the password.
- It offers unlimited lifetime updates and round the clock customer service.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices and iOS versions, including the latest iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro and iOS 14.
Here’s how to use iMyFone Fixppo to fix iOS related issues:
Step 1: Download this iOS repair tool onto your computer and follow the setup to install it. Run the program and choose “Standard Mode” in the primary window. This option will help you fix common iOS issues without data loss.
Step 2: Now plug your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and wait for the program to detect the device. You need unlock the device if it is running iOS 12 or earlier. After recognized, click “next” to proceed.
Step 3: If for some reason the program fails to detect your iPhone, don’t worry, just follow the on-screen instructions to put the device into DFU mode or Recovery mode.
Step 4: The program will automatically detect and display the device model, and provide you all t he available firmware versions for your iPhone. Just select your preferred version and then click “Download”.
Step 5: Once the firmware package is downloaded successfully, the program will immediately begin repairing the device. When it is done, your iPhone will restart and then work as normal again.
The next time you have iOS related issues, it is our hope that this review will help you determine the best tool to use.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7