Facebook is arguably the most popular social media platform in the world today. With millions of users and lots of activities taking place every second, Facebook is a big melting point for business and pleasure. However, due to the lack of supervision of the Internet, there is a lot of harmful content on Facebook that is not befitting for people, especially children.
As a parent, you may worry about who your child is talking to on Facebook. Whatever the reason, you need to hack a Facebook account, and that’s what this post is all about. Read on to discover 7 effective methods to hack Facebook account and monitor the activity of your kids or employees.
Some Reasons to Hack a Facebook Account
Reasons to hack Facebook account can be varied. They can range from simple, like being locked out of your FB account, to quite complicated, such as dealing with a hacked Facebook account. And it is therefore not surprising that many hit internet engines with search terms like: “how to hack Facebook account,” “how to hack Facebook,” or “how to hack FB account.”
Here are some reasons many would want to hack into a Facebook account:
- Hacking into a Facebook account that you’re locked out of/you’ve lost access to.
- Supervise your children and check out what they are doing online.
- Monitor your employees and see what they are really up to.
Now that we’ve highlighted some reasons why people need to hack into a FB account, it’s time to show you how it is being done. The following are 7 working methods to hack a Facebook account.
Method 1. Hack Facebook Account Using Monitoring App
There are numerous methods to hack a Facebook account, and the easiest one is by using a monitoring tool, such as Spyic. It allows you to hack all popular messaging apps, including Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Viber, etc. With the help of Spyic, you can gain full access to the target’s Facebook activity, such as, view private messages and group chats, check usage history, and uploaded media files. Please note that you should have physical access to the target device that you want to hack Facebook account.
Here’s how to hack and view data from someone’s Facebook account:
- Go to the Spyic website and follow the signup instructions to create an account.
- Use the proper link to download and install the Spyic app on the target device that you wish to track.
- After setup, log into your Spyic Dashboard, and then you can monitor the Facebook activities of the target device.
Method 2. Hack Facebook Account Using Forgot Password Method
If you use Facebook, I’m sure you would have come across the term “Forgot Password?” on the login page. This feature has its benefit in helping people create a new password if they’ve forgotten or lost the previous one. However, that is also a weakness that can be exploited to hack a FB account. How to do that?
Steps for hacking a Facebook account using the “Forgot Password” feature:
Step 1: Go to the Facebook homepage from your preferred web browser. Find and click on the “Forgotten account” option.
Step 2: On the next page, enter the recovery phone number or email address of the target FB account you wish to hack. Then, tap on “Search.”
Step 3: Choose any of the recovery methods (email or phone number) you have access to and tap on “Continue.” Wait for a code to be sent to the recovery option you choose.
Step 4: Use the code to create a new password for the FB account. With the new password, you now have full access to the FB account.
Please note that the owner of the Facebook account will lose access since the password has been changed.
Method 3. Hack Facebook Account with Brute-Force Method
The Brute-force technique is the most favored technique for hacking into a Facebook account because it is easy to implement and very effective. The Brute-Force technique involves a program that runs through a series of passwords for any Facebook account until the perfect match is found. It doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
There are many brute-force tools available, and one of the most reliable ones is Tool v2.9.0 by Progressive PST. Just download this tool from its official website, and then you will be able to hack into any Facebook account within minutes. And the tool is completely undetectable.
Method 4. Hack Facebook Account with Phishing
Unlike the Brute-Force technique used by many to hack Facebook, the Phishing method is not software-based and can be quite sophisticated to carry out. The process involves creating a “Phishing page” to which you will trick people into entering their FB password. It can also be used to hack other accounts like Google or Yahoo.
Here’s how to create a Phishing page to hack a Facebook account:
Step 1: Go to the Facebook login page and right-click on it, then choose the “view page source” option or click the “CTRL + U” shortcut to open a new tab.
Note: you must be logged out of your own FB account before implementing these steps.
Step 2: On the new tab, right-click again and choose the “Save As” option, then rename the page’s title to “index.html” and save it in an easy-accessed folder on your computer.
Step 3: Use Notepad to open the file you saved, then press “CTRL + F” and use the “Find” feature to locate the phrase “action=.” There are several “actions,” ensure to select the first one.
Step 4: Change the link after the first “action=” with “post.php.” You’ll discover the link will disappear; however, the “post.php” in brackets will remain.
Step 5: Now create a Post.php script. To do this, just open a new blank Notepad file and copy-paste the script below:
Save and name the Notepad file as “post.php.” This is what will log all the information, including FB passwords people enter into the phishing page. The information will be stored in another Notepad called “log.txt,” which you will find on your server.
Step 6: Now that you’re done creating a phishing page, the next thing you need to do is to find a convincing domain that mimics Facebook.com.
Note that most hosting providers might not want to host a phishing site, and to use free web hosting is not a good idea because they often have domain extensions that won’t look good. So ensure you go for paid hosting.
Step 7: Once you’ve settled on a good domain name, host provider, and your site is ready to go live, add both the “index.html” and “post.php” files to the File Manager, which you’ll find in the Control Panel of the web host website.
Search for the folder named “public html,” or in some cases, it is called “HTDOCS.” Sometimes, you’ll discover an index.html file already in the folder, delete it and replace it with the one you created.
Step 8: Confirm the status of your phishing site to see if it is running smoothly by entering its URL in a browser.
Step 9: Next, create a persona and write up a reputable-looking email with a link to your phishing page to the owner of the Facebook account you want to hack. Make sure the message of your email encourages/prompts them to visit your phishing site.
Step 10: Once they visit your phishing page and enter their Facebook login information, you’ll get access to their Facebook account.
Method 5. Hack Facebook Account Using a KeyLogger
A keylogger is a program that logs a user’s keystrokes storing their passwords and other information, then save them in a hidden folder on your hard drive. At intervals, the data recorded would be uploaded to the hacker’s server or email.
There are many different keylogger software to choose from, depending on the target device you wish to track. Below are different types of keylogger tools for your reference:
Keyloggers for Microsoft Windows
- KidLogger – As the name suggests, it is designed to help you track the online activities of your children, which you can apply for other purposes such as hacking into a FB account.
- Ardamax Keylogger – This keylogger can be used remotely and is undetectable. It will work in the background and record every keystroke made by the target use without fuss.
Keyloggers for Mac OS
- Spyrix – It logs keystrokes and allows you to take snapshots of a screen from a macOS computer. Additionally, Spyrix allows you access to the user’s Facebook or Skype conversation and view the pages they are on live. The information will be sent to your email undetected without a trace.
- Elite Keylogger – This keylogger works for both macOS and Windows. It allows you to monitor as many computers as you would like.
Keyloggers for Android/iOS
- mSpy – This keylogger will allow you to monitor and log keystrokes information from any phone remotely. Then you can track Facebook conversations, GPS information, etc.
- Spyzie – This is an all-in-one phone spy solution that can be used to hack Facebook of users using any phone even if the device is not jailbroken or rooted.
The following is how you can hack a Facebook account using a keylogger software:
- Select the keylogger software you’d like to use and sign up for an account.
- Install the keylogger software on the device you wish to hack Facebook account.
- After installing and verifying, sign in to your Control Pale, and when you view the captured passwords and other credentials.
Method 6. Hack Facebook Account by Password Guessing
Password guessing might sound far-fetched when it comes to hacking Facebook accounts; however, it is a method worth trying. This method often works if the Facebook owners use a weak and predictable password. Date of birth, phone numbers, pet names, name of spouse or children, wedding anniversary, places, and other details that hold special interest to people is the right starting place when guessing passwords of FB accounts.
Over the years, we’ve discovered that certain passwords such as: “iloveyou,” “123456”, “admin,” “login” are used often by people – it won’t hurt to try them out as well. When you want to hack a FB account by password guessing, remember to put factors like caps, symbols, and numbers into cognizance.
Method 7. Use Remote Access Trojan
Another method you can use to hack a Facebook account is via the use of a Remote Access Trojan. However, this method is not novice-friendly because it requires a certain level of expertise. Also known as “Creepwares,” Remote Access Trojan is a virus that is uploaded to the computer(s) for monitoring activities that are performed on that computer.
When it comes to Remote Access Trojan, you’ve got lots of options. You can use those that are hardly detected by anti-virus and other security measures. Examples of Remote Access Trojan include:
- Blackshades – Developed in 2010 by Alex Yucel and Michael Hogue with the main aim of hacking as many computers as possible – in fact, they succeeded in infection; they were able to use it to infect around 500,000 computers globally.
- CyberGate – This Remote Access Trojan has free versions you can try out, but the paid version is where the magic is. Luckily, CyberGate is quite affordable.
- JRAT – The biggest advantage of this particular Remote Access Trojan is its stealth. That means if you’re looking for a hacking Facebook account and don’t want to be found out, then JRAT is for you.
Extra Tip: How to Tell If Your FB Has Been Hacked and What You Can Do
Now, you’ve learned several different ways to hack into someone’s Facebook account. Worried that your Facebook account has been hacked? Here’s how to find out:
- Click on the arrow located in the upper left-hand corner of your Facebook page.
- From the list, select “Settings,” and from the new menu, select “Security” and then “Where You’re Logged In.”
- This will reveal all the devices you’ve used to log into Facebook and the locations. Any aberration might suggest your FB account has been hacked. To log the hacker out, click “End Activity,” located on the right side of the log.
Other simple ways you can use to tell if your Facebook account has been hacked are:
- Changes to your name, birthday, email, or password.
- Sent messages from your Facebook you are not aware of.
- Sent friend request you know nothing about.
- Post you did not make appearing on your timeline.
So what if your Facebook account has been hacked? Do these steps immediately:
- Click on “End Activity,” located on the right side of the log, then change your password quickly. Contact Facebook directly afterward.
- Visit the Facebook help page > click on “I think my account was hacked” or “Someone is using it without my permission.”
- Next, click on “Secure it.” You’ll be directed to a page for you to log in and then instructed on how to retrieve your FB account.
There you have it – 7 practical methods you can use to hack a Facebook account and what to do when you suspect your account has been hacked. If, for any reason, you need to hack a Facebook account, choose any of the methods that best suits you. Good luck!
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7