Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
Instagram, the most popular mobile photo-sharing app, has more than 700 million users all over the world. But for Instagram Direct, people may not be familiar with it. Well, Instagram Direct Messages or DM’s is a private messaging feature for Instagram. It lets you send photos, videos or just plain text messages to anyone you’re following. In this topic, we are set to discuss an issue: “How can I recover deleted Instagram direct messages?” If you are in the same issue, just read on to find the best solution for you.
- Part 1. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages Online
- Part 2. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on iPhone
- Part 3. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on Android
Part 1. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages Online
The first method entails the usage of an Instagram Message Recovery, which is said to be developed by a previous Instagram employee. It allows you to recover deleted Instagram direct messages online. Below are the steps:
- Go to the Instagram Message Recovery online site, and enter your Instagram username or Profile URL.
- After logging into your Instagram account, tap on “Recover Messages” to begin the recovery process.
- Finish the human verification to prove that you are indeed a human begin, then you can recover deleted Instagram messages.
Part 2. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on iPhone
To view and recover deleted Instagram messages, another option is using a data recovery program. If you are an iPhone user, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery is the the best choice to help you recover deleted Instagram direct messages from iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, etc. Let’s check the steps below:
- Download this Instagram Direct Message Recovery software, install and run it on your PC/Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to computer via USB cable and wait for this program to recognize the device.
- Click “Start Scan”to scan the detailed files on your iPhone/iPad. After scanning, you can preview all scanned iPhone data.
- Select the Instagram messages you want to recover and click “Recover” to restore deleted Instagram messages from iPhone.
Part 3. Recover Deleted Instagram Messages on Android
What if you are using an Android phone and need to recover deleted Instagram messages on it? Don’t worry. Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can help you do it. This program makes it easier to recover deleted Instagram messages from Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, HTC, LG, Huawei, Google Nexus/Pixel, etc. Follow the steps below:
- Run this powerful Android Instagram Message Recovery and select the “Android Data Recovery” option.
- Connect your Android phone to it via USB cable. The program will automatically detect the device.
- Choose the file types you want to recover and click “Next” to begin scanning data on your Android.
- After the scan, preview and select the data you need to recover, then click “Recover” to get them back.
You May Also Like:
- 6 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 Plus
- Top 5 Best Free Online Video Converter 2018
- 5 Best Free Movie Apps for iPhone & iPad
- Top 5 Best Free Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Photo Vault Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android
- How to Backup & Restore Viber Messages on iPhone (iPhone X/8 Included)
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- How to Disable Find My iPhone on iPhone X/8/7/6s (Plus)
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?