Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
Many iPhone users are music lovers and have the habit of listening to music offline while on the go. Here we’ve searched the whole web to find the 5 best offline music apps for iPhone or iPad. You can explore the collection and pick out the most suitable apps to listen to music offline free on your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini etc. running on iOS 12/11.
1.Offline Music App for iPhone: Pandora
Pandora is one of the most popular offline music apps for iPhone on the App Store, which gives you a personalized music experience. You can create stations from your favorite songs, artists or genres, or search browse to find recommended stations for your mood. Also, you can subscribe to download the music you want for offline listening.
2. Offline Music App for iPhone: Spotify
Spotify is the best music app for iPhone to listen music offline. Similar to Pandora, you can create a radio station so Spotify will play recommended music based on your initial interest. You can search for any track, artist or album and listen for free with ads, or you can get Spotify Premium to enjoy ad-free music, better sound quality, and offline listening.
3. Offline Music App for iPhone: SoundCloud
SoundCloud is the word’s largest music and audio streaming platform. With over 150 million tracks, this music app has got everything you would want to enjoy music at its very best. You can discover incredible music in each genre, from all-time greats to the newest and hottest tracks. The SoundCloud Go lets you download your favorite tracks for offline listening.
4.Offline Music App for iPhone: Google Play Music
Google Play Music is another amazing offline music app for iPhone, which gives you millions of songs and thousands of playlists for any situation. Also, it offers storage and streaming for up to 50,000 songs from your personal collection for free. You can upgrade to the premium version to enjoy ad-free, uninterrupted as well as offline listening.
5.Offline Music App for iPhone: Tidal
Tidal is the word’s first music service with High Fidelity sound quality, High definition music videos and Curated Editorial by music journalists, artists and experts. You can enjoy unlimited access to over 40 million tracks. This free offline music app for iPhone allows you to download albums, playlists and tracks, and bring music with you anywhere using the offline mode.
Write In the End
Fucosoft iOS Transfer is a one-stop solution to manage your iOS device, allowing you to transfer media files between iDevice and computer. If you want to listen to music offline on your iPhone or iPad, you can download music to your computer first and then transfer downloaded music from computer to your iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6 or iPad.
To get started, download this iOS Transfer to your computer and follow the steps below to easily transfer downloaded offline music from computer to iPhone:
- Step 1. Run Fucosoft iOS Transfer on your computer and select the “Transfer” tool in the primary window.
- Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable and click on the “Music” option at the top menu.
- Step 3. Click on “Add > Add File/Folder” and then choose music files from your computer. Then your downloaded music will be transferred into your iPhone.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018