Pokémon Go is an augmented reality (AR) mobile game that developed by Niantic, available for both iOS and Android devices.
The game uses your phone’s GPS and clock to detect where and when you are. The idea is to encourage yo to travel around the real world to catch different types of Pokémon in the game.
Your location in the real world affects the number of rare Pokémons in your neighborhood; that is why players use Pokémon GO spoofer apps to fake, spoof, or change their locations.
When you’re in a famous city like NewYork, you can catch more Pokémons; on the other hand, there are fewer Pokémons to catch in remote areas.
But bear in mind that only with a reliable spoofer, you could capture countless Pokémons in different locations around the globe without leaving your home.
If you are an iOS user, you’ve in the right place. In this article, we will list the top 11 best Pokémon Go spoofers for iOS with their Pros and Cons. Read on and choose the best Pokémon Go spoofing app for your iPhone or iPad.
Top 1. Fucosoft Location Changer
It is one of the best Pokémon Go spoofers that you probably haven’t heard of. Fucosoft Location Changer is a new tool that has proven to be one of the best apps for spoofing GPS location in Pokémon Go.
You can flexibly fake locations on Pokémon Go anytime & anywhere, giving you control of the amount of Pokémon you can catch.
With Fucosoft Location Changer, you can change your location on any location-based games or apps. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Download and install Fucosoft iOS Location Changer on your computer. Launch it and click on “Get Started”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Once the map has loaded, click on the third icon (Teleport Mode) in the top-right corner.
Step 3: Now choose a destination that you want teleport to and click on the “Move” button. Your iPhone’s location will be instantly changed to that location.
- You can simulate route and customize your route speed according to your needs.
- You can pause your route anytime and start it again as you want.
- It backs up your info so that you can access the places you have visited.
- Compatible with different models of the iPhone, such as iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, etc.
- Support the latest iOS 15.
- To prevent suspicion, try not to overuse it.
Top 2. Tenorshare iAnyGo
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a user-friendly spoofing app that helps you travel through the virtual world with ease. It is one of the best Pokémon Go spoofers for iOS because you won’t have joint issues with other fake GPS location apps.
It can change your iPhone’s location without Jailbreaking the device. With Tenorshare iAnyGo, there is a low risk of getting banned.
- Low risk of getting banned.
- Easy to use and set up.
- With just one click, you can change your current location.
- You can easily simulate GPS movement based on a customized route.
- No Jailbreak required.
- Limited locations.
Top 3. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
If you’re concerned about security, then dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is the best solution. Pokémon Go hardly detects this spoofer app, especially if the user is discreet.
Suppose you need the Pokémon Go iOS spoofer that’s easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can always choose this.
- You can mock your Pokémon Go location with one click.
- Zero limitations on the number of locations that you can change.
- You can search for a location by name or its GPS coordinates.
- Pokémon Go does not easily detect the Dr fone – Virtual location (iOS)
- It’s a premium tool, and the price is a little expensive.
Top 4. iSpoofer
iSpoofer is a top-rated iOS app and an ideal solution for location spoofing. It is one of the best Pokémon Go spoofers for GPS spoofing on iOS because it is available on Windows PC and Mac.
It is the best tool for iPhone and iPad users, and it does not require jailbreak access. Some of its unique features are the joystick and teleporting abilities.
- iSpoofer app is safe to use.
- Easy to use joystick feature.
- Jailbreak is not require to spoof iPhone location.
- Compatible with all iPads and iPhones running iOS 15/14.
- To function, the app needs to be installed on a Windows PC or Mac.
- Set up may require some technical background.
- You’re likely to get warnings from Pokémon Go.
- The Premium version costs $12.95 a month.
Top 5. iTools
iTools is a professional app with improved virtual location features, and it is one of the best Pokémon Go spoofers for iOS.
iTools has many features, and it’s capable of managing other functionalities of your iOS device efficiently. Among its primary functions is its ability to fake your GPS location.
- It doesn’t require Jailbreak for access.
- As a premium user, you are open to a variety of features. Apart from spoofing your location, it can manage other functionalities on your mobile device.
- With few clicks, you can backup and restore your iPhone data.
- The operation is easy and straightforward.
- It is safe to use.
- The functionalities of the trial version are limited to only three trials.
- The premium version starts at $5 per month for every device.
Top 6. Nord VPN
Whenever you’re having trouble catching anything in Pokémon Go, Nord VPN is the best Virtual Private Network and GPS spoofing apps. You can play right from where you are using Nord VPN to mask your location. It hides your IP address and fakes your location by routing your traffic through a proxy server.
If the server is in the United States, geo-restricted services will think you’re in the United States. Nord VPN has a vast network and unblocking abilities. Even though Nord VPN is not GPS spoofing software, you can combine it with GPS spoofing software for better results.
- Nord VPN is very secure and doesn’t compromise security, so it is more difficult for the Pokémon Go game to detect foul play.
- You don’t need a jailbroken device for its installation.
- It’s not a GPS spoofing app, but it can be used with GPS spoofing apps for better results.
- If you choose a location in the United States, it restricts you to the server’s location.
- It’s a paid software, but you can try it out with the trial version.
Top 7. TUTU App
Initially, the TUTU app was available only in Chinese, but now it has an English version, and it’s one of the best Pokémon Go spoofing apps for iOS. It is compatible with multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. and allows you to catch Pokémons without leaving your current physical location.
Its intuitive interface makes it easier and simple to use, making it an excellent choice for spoofing your GPS location on Pokémon Go. With a satisfactory service, you can say that TUTU is designed for spoofing on Pokémon Go.
- Easy to use with joystick control functionality.
- Works effectively with classics like the Pokémon Go app.
- You can easily activate teleport to move faster.
- The possibility that Niantic may detect the location spoofing after frequent use.
- It requests sensitive permissions that make most users uncomfortable.
- It doesn’t seem to be a good choice if you are concerned about privacy.
Top 8. PokeGo++
PokGo++ is another great Pokémon Go spoofing apps for iOS. It is a tweaked version of the Pokémon Go for iPhone and iPad. Even though it is straightforward to use and understand, it requires a jailbroken device before installation. It has a wide array of features like joystick mode, speed control, and the ability to mark a position anywhere in the world.
- Extra features like joystick mode, the ability to walk back to your current location, speed control, etc., make it unique and different.
- Fake your location manually.
- It is a tweaked version of Pokémon Go, so it only works for Pokémon Go.
- Jailbreak is necessary for installation.
- Being an extended version of Pokémon Go doesn’t stop your account from getting blocked.
Top 9. iPokeGo
iPokeGo is another flexible app designed to change the location of the Pokémons. It is one of the best Pokémon GO spoofers for iOS, and it lets you play without getting noticed.
- The operation is flexible and straightforward.
- There are a lot of features that do more than Pokémon finding.
- Jailbreak is not required.
- You can add any server and easily switch between your servers.
- You can see the distance and time on each Pokémons.
- Display IVs information
- Your Pokémon Go profile can quickly get banned.
- Most of the exciting functions are not available for free.
Top 10. iOS Roaming Guide
Some of the best Pokémon go spoofing apps for iOS that have been mentioned require the help of your computer, but the iOS Roaming Guide does not require your computer to function.
However, it requires jailbreak to spoof your location. iOS Roaming Guide partially works on iOS 9.3.3, so it may not work perfectly as expected.
- This app is available for free to use.
- The operation is easy and straightforward.
- You will be able to map and pin any location of your choice.
- Jailbreak is necessary for installation.
- Using this app regularly might get detected by Niantic and banned.
Top 11. Relocate
The Relocate app is a Pokémon Go hack app that helps you to mask your actual location. It’s another super easy to use and one of the best Pokémon Go spoofers for iOS. The app will provide you with a fake GPS interface for the operation.
- Relocation is easy and straightforward to operate.
- Available for free.
- Compatible with all iOS 12 devices.
- Jailbreak is required.
- High probability of getting detected by Pokémon Go.
Risks for Pokémon Go Spoofing
Spoofing GPS on Pokémon Go is beneficial and can be fun. However, it is not fail-safe. You need to understand that it is against the game’s policy, and you will be penalized if detected. The three-strike policy associated with spoofing GPS could be implemented if you’re caught：
- Your first strike is a shadow-ban and what that implies is that you will not be able to find common and rare Pokémon for a week.
- Your second strike is a temporary ban, and your account will be suspended for the next 30 days.
- If the company realized that the spoofing didn’t stop, your account would be banned permanently, and you will not be able to play the game again.
FAQs About Pokémon Go Spoofing
Q1. Why is there a Need for a Spoofing App?
A location spoofing app can be useful when you don’t want to be tracked by family and friends. It can also help you fake your location as a way to prank your friends.
Q2. Is Faking your GPS Location a Tricky Process?
No. if you are using the right location spoofing app, faking the GPS location on your device should be very easy. Some GPS location spoofing tools allow you to do it with a single click.
Q3. Can I Still Spoof in Pokémon Go in 2022?
Yes, it is still possible to spoof GPS on Pokémon Go. But you must take extra precautions as Niantic has taken additional measures to detect accounts that are using location spoofing to play the game. There are some bots released this year that don’t need human verification, making the process easy and giving you the best results.
Q4. Can I Pay Pokémon Go Without Walking?
Yes. With the right Pokémon Go location spoofing tool, you can create a customized route that will allow you to play the game without walking. But it is important to use these features in moderation to avoid getting banned.
Q5. Can I Play Pokémon Go While Driving?
While you can technically play the game while driving, we must advise against it. This is because Niantic will not allow you to collect any rewards if you move faster than 30mph, which can happen when you’re driving.
Q6. What is the Speed Limit in Pokémon Go?
Several sources put the Pokémon Go speed limit at 10.5 km/h or 6m/h. If you go any faster than this speed limit, the game may not consider it “walking” and the distance may not be counted when hatching eggs.
All the 11 listed apps are the best way to spoof your location and play Pokémon Go without moving an inch. We just want to add that Fucosoft Location Changer is the most relibale tool for Pokémon spoofing. Download this tool and start using it to play Pokémon Go without moving or walking.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7