Pen Drive, also known as Jump Drive or Thumb Drive, is a storage device used to store and carry digital items such as pictures, videos, music, etc. It is portable, durable and convenient to use, thus gains large popularity. However, unexpected things always happen. The data stored in your Pen Drive may lost due to various reasons like accidental deletion, formatting, improper operation or virus attack.
How to recover deleted files from Pen Drive? You have come to the right place. This post will explain some main reasons for Pen Drive data loss and show you how to recover data from Pen Drive in simple steps.
Main Causes of Data Loss from Pen Drive
There are many factors that lead to data loss from Pen Drive and below are some of the main causes:
- Accidental Deletion: You accidentally delete important files or folders from your pen drive when connected to a computer, and the deleted files not go to the recycle bin.
- Format Error: You get a error: “The Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now” when connect your Pen drive to computer. You have to format Pen Drive before usage and then experience data loss.
- Improperly Remove: If you abruptly remove your Pen Drive from computer without using the “Safely Remove Hardware” option, you will at risk of losing data in your Pen Drive.
- Unexpected Power Failure: If there is a power fluctuation and failure while transferring data from your Pen Drive to computer, then you might lose data from Pen Drive.
- Virus Attack: If a computer is infected by a virus or malware and you connect your Pen Drive to it, your Pen Drive is likely to be affected and leaving all files inaccessible.
- Frequently Used: Sometimes the over use of your Pen Drive may cause the device to fail totally, then results in data loss from your Pen Drive.
Pen Drive Recovery Using Fucosoft Data Recovery
Accidentally deleted files from Pen Drive and want to recover them back? Don’t worry. The deleted/lost files are still on your Pen Drive but inaccessible. If you haven’t save new data to it, you can recover the lost files with third-party Pen Drive data recovery software. Here we recommend Fucosoft Data Recovery, which is safe and effective to recover deleted files from Pen Drive in simple steps.
Using this tool, you can recover all deleted/lost files like photos, videos, music, documents, emails, archive, etc. from various Pen Drives like HP, Centon, Kingston, PNY, A-DATA, Lexar, Sandisk, Transcend, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, and so on. Besides Pen Drive, the program supports to recover data from SD card, memory card, USB drive, flash drive, digital camera, camcorders, and many other media storage devices.
Download and install Fucosoft Pen Drive Recovery software on your computer, run it and follow the below simple steps to recover deleted files from Pen Drive:
Step 1: Connect Pen Drive to Your Computer
Make sure your pen drive connected to your computer, select it and click the “Scan” button to continue.
Step 2: Scan Your Pen Drive for Deleted Files
Fucosoft Pen Drive Data Recovery will start the quick scan to search your lost data. If you can’t find your lost files, you can go to scan again with “All-Round Recovery” mode.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
After the scanning, all recoverable data will be displayed by categories in the scan results. You can preview them and select your desired files, then click “Recover” button to get them back.
Important Note: When deleted or lost data from Pen Drive, you should keep the Pen Drive on safe and do not save any new data to it. Or your lost data will be overwritten and become unrecoverable. Also, you’d better save the recovered files to another place or storage, but not the Pen Drive where your data lost before.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2020 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7