SD Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Files and Photos from SD Card
Micro SD card is widely used in portable digital devices, such as digital cameras, camcorders, mobile phones and game consoles to extend storage capacity. That is to say, SD card can be used to save many kinds of files like photos, videos, music files, etc. However, unexpected data loss often happens, leaving you in a mess. For example:
“I have my family photos on a 5GB SD card and when I connected it with my computer, something unknown happened and I cannot open the card. All the files on the card inaccessible. If anyone knows how to recover deleted photos from SD card? Please let me know.”
Generally, data loss issues on SD card can be caused by accidental deletion, formatting, card error, system crash, virus inflection, power failure, device damaged etc. If this happens to you, don’t worry, here we recommend you Fucosoft Data Recovery – a reliable file recovery tool helps to recover deleted or lost photos, videos, music and other files from Micro SD memory card. It supports all popular brands including SanDisk, Samsung, Kingston, PNY, Lexar, Transcend, PQI and more.
How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos and Files from SD Card
Free download and install Fucosoft SD Card Recovery software on your Mac or Windows computer. Then follow the below simple steps to recover deleted files from SD card.
Step 1. Run Fucosoft SD Card Data Recovery and select a data recovery mode. To recover deleted files from SD card, you can select “External Devices Recovery” mode to start.
Step 2. Now insert your Micro SD card to the computer and click “Next”. Once your SD card is connected, select it under “External removable device” and click “Start” to begin scanning.
Step 3. Fucosoft SD Card Recovery will start a quick scan to search your lost data. If you cannot find your lost data, you can start a deep scan again with “All-Around Recovery”mode.
Step 4. After the scan completed, all recoverable files will be listed on the left by file types. You can preview the specific files and click “Recover” to get your lost data back.
General Tips for Micro SD Card Data Recovery
- Stop taking photos or saving any new data to the Micro SD card once you’ve realized the data loss.
- Don’t format the SD card before you’ve tried to recover any files that are on your card.
- Try Fucosoft SD Card Recovery software to recover photos, videos and other files as soon as possible.
- If you’ve connected the Micro SD card and nothing happens, try using a USB card reader.
- You’d better save all the recovered files on a different drive or device in case of data recovery failure.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Top 7 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader 2019
- iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode? Here’s Why & The Fix
- Recycle Bin Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin
- Lost Partition Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Partitions
- SD Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Files and Photos from SD Card
- How to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Screen Issues
- How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer