How to Find & Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad
Safari is Apple’s web browser that comes built into every iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Like most modern web browsers, Safari stores your browsing history so you can call up web pages that you previously visited on your iPhone or iPad. What if you accidentally deleted or cleared your Safari history? Or lost important browsing history in Safari due to iOS update or system crash? Don’t worry, you still have chances to get them back. Follow this guide to quickly find and recover deleted Safari history on iPhone or iPad.
- Way 1. Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad
- Way 2. Restore Safari Browsing History from iCloud
- Way 3. Find Some Deleted Safari History under Settings
Way 1. Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad
To recover Safari history, you need third-party data recovery tool like Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. It can recover deleted Safari history on iPhone X/8/7/6s or iPad Pro directly without backup. Also, it lets you recover more iOS contents like photos, videos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp, Viber, notes, etc. More than that, this program supports selectively recover data from iTunes or iCloud backup, provided you have one.
How to recover deleted Safari history on iPhone or iPad directly:
- Download and install Fucosoft iPhone Safari History Recovery on your computer. Run it and then choose “Recover from iOS device”.
- Now connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer using a USB cable and wait for the program to detect the device. After that, click “Start Scan” to begin scanning.
- When the scan is complete, click “Safari History” on the left panel to preview all browsing history. Then select the items you need and click “Recover” to save deleted history to your computer.
Way 2. Restore Safari Browsing History from iCloud
If you have included Safari history on your iCloud backup and your Safari browsing history were deleted in less than 30 days, you can try to restore Safari history from iCloud.com.
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your iCloud account and password.
- Scroll down to the “Advanced Settings” and click “Restore Bookmarks”.
- Select an archive of bookmarks to restore and click “Restore”
Way 3. Find Some Deleted Safari History under Settings
You can use the mini track on iPhone or iPad to find some of your deleted Safari history. Please note that if you have cleared up cookies, cache or data, you couldn’t find any data here.
- Head to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down the screen to find “Safari” and tap on it.
- Scroll to the bottom, find and click on the “Advanced” option.
- Click on “Website Data” to find some of your deleted Safari history there.
YouTube Video on How to Find & Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone or iPad:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Find URL Link of Video in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- Video to MP3 Converter: How to Convert Video to MP3 Format