Safari is Apple’s web browser that comes built into every iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Like most modern web browsers, Safari stores your browsing history so you can call up web pages that you previously visited on your iPhone or iPad. What if you accidentally deleted or cleared your Safari history? Or lost important browsing history in Safari due to iOS 14 update or system crash?
Don’t worry, you still have chances to get them back. Follow this guide to quickly find and recover deleted Safari history on iPhone 12, iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, or iPad.
Way 1. Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad
To recover Safari history, you need third-party data recovery tool like Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. It can recover deleted Safari history on iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, or iPad Pro directly without backup. Also, it works with the latest iOS 14 and lets you recover more iOS contents like photos, videos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp, Viber, notes, etc. More than that, this program supports selectively recover data from iTunes or iCloud backup, provided you have one.
How to recover deleted Safari history on iPhone or iPad directly:
Step 1: Download and install Fucosoft iPhone Safari History Recovery on your computer. Run it and then choose “Recover Data from iOS devices”.
Step 2: Now connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer using a USB cable and wait for the program to detect the device.
Step 3: In the next screen, choose “Safari Bookmarks”, “Safari history” or any other data you wish to recover, then click “Scan” to begin scanning the device.
Step 4: When the scan is complete, you can preview all browsing history in details. Then select the items you need and click “Recover to PC” to save deleted history to your computer.
Way 2. Restore Safari Browsing History from iCloud
If you have included Safari history on your iCloud backup and your Safari browsing history were deleted in less than 30 days, you can try to restore Safari history from iCloud.com.
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your iCloud account and password.
- Scroll down to the “Advanced Settings” and click “Restore Bookmarks”.
- Select an archive of bookmarks to restore and click “Restore”
Way 3. Find Some Deleted Safari History under Settings
You can use the mini track on iPhone or iPad to find some of your deleted Safari history. Please note that if you have cleared up cookies, cache or data, you couldn’t find any data here.
- Head to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down the screen to find “Safari” and tap on it.
- Scroll to the bottom, find and click on the “Advanced” option.
- Click on “Website Data” to find some of your deleted Safari history there.
YouTube Video on How to Find & Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone or iPad:
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7