Have you ever had the experience of deleting a voicemail on your iPhone, but later realized that you actually need it? Besides mistaken deletion, there are many reasons can lead to voicemail loss on iPhone, such as iOS 14 update, jailbreak failure, sync error, device lost or damaged, etc. Then how to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone? If you’re in that situation, this write-up is just for you.
Once you deleted or lost voicemails on your iPhone, they are not gone forever. Following the right ways, you can still retrieve them back without hassles. In this guide, we will show you 4 simple methods to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone. All these methods work well on all iPhone models, including iPhone 12, iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XS (Max)/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad Pro, etc.
Way 1: Recover Recently Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
When you delete a voicemail on your iPhone, it’s not gone forever. Instead, it moves into a Deleted Messages folder, similar to the trash or recycle bin on your computer. You can undelete voicemail and move it back to the regular Voicemail inbox. Please note how long the deleted voicemails remain in the Deleted Messages folder depends on your carrier.
To undelete voicemail on iPhone, you can simply follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone and tap the “Voicemail” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down and tap “Deleted Messages” if you have recently deleted voicemails that can be restored.
- Select any voicemail you want to restore and tap “Undelete” to restore the deleted voicemail back to the Voicemail inbox.
Way 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
What if the deleted voicemails doesn’t appear in the Deleted Messages section, or you clear all your deleted messages and permanently remove them from your iPhone? Don’t worry. You can use third-party data recovery tool to recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone. Here we recommend Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. Besides voicemail, it also supports recovering deleted iPhone messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, WhatsApp, notes, voice memos, and much more data.
Here’s how to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone without backup:
Step 1: Run Fucosoft iPhone Voicemail Recovery on your computer and choose “Recover Data from iOS Devices” mode.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Wait for the program to detect the device.
Step 3: Select “Voicemail” or any other data you wish to restore and click “Scan” to begin the scanning process.
Step 4: After the scan, you can preview all recoverable voicemails and choose those you need, then click “Recover to PC” to export and save them on your computer.
Way 3: Retrieve Deleted Voicemail from iTunes Backup
iTunes offers you the opportunity of backing up your iPhone data including voicemails, which you can restore anytime you wish. If you have previously backed up your iPhone to iTunes before losing voicemail, you can use the backup to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone. But you should know that all existing data on your iPhone will be totally replaced with the iTunes backup files.
To recover deleted voicemail from iTunes backup, follow the steps below:
- Launch iTunes on the PC or Mac on which you’ve backed up your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and click on the device icon.
- Click on “Restore Backup” and then select the iTunes backup that you want to restore.
- Click on “Restore” and ensure that your iPhone connected until the restore is completed.
Way 4: Restore Deleted Voicemail from iCloud Backup
If you have regular backed up your iPhone with iCloud, a backup of voicemails along with other data should be made. Then you can use the backup to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone. However, the problem with iCloud backup is the same as that of iTunes. You can’t recover only deleted voicemail and restoring a backup means losing all your present data and settings on your iPhone.
To recover deleted voicemail from iCloud backup, follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until it gets to the App & Data section, then choose “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
- Login to your iCloud account and select the backup that you intent to restore. The restoring should start immediately.
- Leave your iPhone connected to a network and wait for the restore process to complete.
Following one of the methods discussed above, you will be able to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone. Obviously, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery is the most powerful one to use. With it, you can preview the deleted voicemails before recovering and selectively retrieve the ones you prefer. Besides, this program allows you to access all the data in the iTunes/iCloud backup, and then selectively recover voicemails. There’s no need to erase any existing data on your iPhone. If you still have any questions to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone, please feel free to leave a comment in the below section. Thanks for reading.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7