How to Recover & Save Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone
Snapchat is a popular app that allows users to share photos and videos with self-destructing feature. Are you Snapchatter? Did you ever want to access and view the expired photos in Snapchat again? If yes, then you will be happy to know that now you can do it. In this article, we’ll share you with a powerful Snapchat Recovery tool, helping you recover & save Snapchat photos and videos on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 Plus in three easy modes.
- Option 1. Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos on iPhone Directly
- Option 2. Extract iTunes Backup to Restore Snapchat Photos
- Option 3. Download iCloud Backup to Save Snapchat Pictures
Option 1. Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos on iPhone Directly
Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery acts as great Snapchat saver for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, etc. With it, you can directly scan your iOS Device (even running the latest iOS 12) and recover expired Snapchat photos and videos.
- Download, install and run this iPhone Snapchat Recovery tool on your computer. In the primary window, choose “Recover from iOS device”.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB cable. Then click “Start” to continue. In the next screen, choose “App Photos”, “Appe Videos” and other data types you want to recover and click “Scan”.
- After scanning, you can find and preview Snapchat photos/videos from the “App Photos” or “App Videos” category. Then select those you want and click “Recover” to save Snapchat photos and videos in your computer.
People also read: How to Recover & View Old Snapchat Photos, Videos on Android
Option 2. Extract iTunes Backup to Restore Snapchat Photos
If you have an iTunes backup file, you can use this tool to extract iTunes backup files and recover old Snapchat photos and videos on iPhone.
- Run this Snapchat Recovery app for iPhone nand choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” in the main interface.
- Then choose an iTunes backup and click “Start” to extract data from it. After scanning, all extracted files will be listed in clear categories.
- Now you can easily preview the files and mark those you want. Finally click on “Recover” to export Snapchat photos from iTunes backup to computer.
Option 3. Download iCloud Backup to Save Snapchat Pictures
With this Snapchat Recovery tool for iPhone, you can also download the backup from iCloud to retrieve Snapchat pictures and videos.
- Launch the program and choose “Recover from iCloud Backup File”. Enter your iCloud account to login.
- After that, you’ll see all the iCloud backup files in your account. Choose the one that contains your Snapchat photos and click “Download”. Then choose the file types and click “Next” in the popup window.
- Once the scan completes, you can preview the data and tick the item you want. Then click “Recover” to save Snapchat photos and videos on computer.
That’s all the possible ways to recover Snapchat messages from iPhone with Fucosoft iPhone Recovery software. Also, it is able to recover deleted photos and videos from iPhone, as well as contacts, text messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, and more data.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Snapcaht Photos & Videos on iPhone:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Screen Issues
- How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Touch ID Not Working on iPhone? Here’s the Fix
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR