How to Recover & Save Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone
Snapchat is a popular app that allows users to share photos and videos with self-destructing feature. Are you Snapchatter? Did you ever want to access and view the expired photos in Snapchat again? If yes, then you will be happy to know that now you can do it. In this article, we’ll share you with a powerful Snapchat Recovery tool, helping you recover & save Snapchat photos and videos on iPhone in three easy modes.
- Option 1. Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos on iPhone Directly
- Option 2. Extract iTunes Backup to Restore Snapchat Photos
- Option 3. Download iCloud Backup to Save Snapchat Pictures
Option 1. Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos on iPhone Directly
Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery acts as great Snapchat saver for iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, iPad, etc. With it, you can directly scan your iDevice and recover expired Snapchat photos and videos.
- Download, install and run this iPhone Snapchat Recovery tool on your computer. In the primary window, choose “Recover from iOS device”.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB cable. Then click “Start Scan” to begin scanning the device.
- After scanning, you can find and preview Snapchat photos/videos from the “App Photos” or “App videos” category. Then select those you want and click “Recover” to save Snapchat photos and videos in your computer.
Option 2. Extract iTunes Backup to Restore Snapchat Photos
If you have an iTunes backup file, you can use this tool to extract iTunes backup files and recover old Snapchat photos and videos on iPhone.
- Run this Snapchat Recovery app for iPhone nand choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” in the main interface.
- Then choose an iTunes backup and click “Start Scan” to extract data from it. After scanning, all extracted files will be listed in clear categories.
- Now you can easily preview the files and mark those you want. Finally click on “Recover” to export Snapchat photos from iTunes backup to computer.
Option 3. Download iCloud Backup to Save Snapchat Pictures
With this Snapchat Recovery tool for iPhone, you can also download the backup from iCloud to retrieve Snapchat pictures and videos.
- Launch the program and choose “Recover from iCloud Backup File”. Enter your iCloud account to login.
- After that, you’ll see all the iCloud backup files in your account. Choose the one that contains your Snapchat photos and click “Download”. Then choose the file types and click “Next” in the popup window.
- Once the scan completes, you can preview the data and tick the item you want. Then click “Recover” to save Snapchat photos and videos on computer.
That’s all the possible ways to recover Snapchat messages from iPhone with Fucosoft iPhone Recovery software. Also, it is able to recover deleted photos and videos in Camera Roll, contacts, text messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, and more from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
YouTube Video Demo on How to Recover Snapcaht Photos & Videos on iPhone:
You May Also Like:
- 6 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone X/8/7/6s/6 Plus
- Top 5 Best Free Online Video Converter 2018
- 5 Best Free Movie Apps for iPhone & iPad
- Top 5 Best Free Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Photo Vault Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App in Android
- How to Backup & Restore Viber Messages on iPhone (iPhone X/8 Included)
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- How to Disable Find My iPhone on iPhone X/8/7/6s (Plus)
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?