When your iPhone was relatively new, it probably performed at optimum levels. But iOS devices will often experience speed, battery power and even software crashes that can significantly affect the way the device runs.
Therefore, you will notice that sometimes, it may become necessary to find ways to optimize the device for performance. Luckily, many iOS device managers in the market are designed to help you do just that.
One of the most popular iPhone managers is Tenorshare iCareFone. It is primarily helpful for optimizing iPhones and iPads for the best performance. In this article, we are going to take a look at iCareFone and how it works.
Part 1. What is Tenorshare iCareFone?
The best way to think about an iCareFone is a tool for cleaning the iOS device. Developed by Tenorshare, this tool makes it easy for you to remove unnecessary files from the device, including app cookies, crash logs and other types of junk files. These junk files are responsible for your device slowing down significantly or even for some of the app and iOS crashes that can significantly impair the device’s performance.
Therefore, it is essential to remove these files from time to time to ensure that they will continue to run normally. In addition to helping you remove some of the junk files on the device, iCareFone is also one of the best ways to back up all the data on your iOS device to the PC. You can also restore the backup to the device using iCareFone when needed.
Part 2. Main Features of iCareFone
To understand what iCareFone can do for you, it is essential to look at some of its features. The main features include the following;
- It can be used to manage all types of iOS data, including photos, music, apps, videos, contacts, and so many more.
- It comes with quick clean and deep clean options that allow users to remove all types of junk files from the device
- It can also be used to fix any boot and stock issues that may arise in iOS devices.
- It will also automatically download the latest firmware on the device to help fix some errors like system crashes or when the device will not update normally
- It can also be used to quickly backup all data on the iOS device to the computer. You can then use the same tool to restore the backup to the device.
Part 3. Pros & Cons of iCareFone
The following is what to expect in terms of the advantages and disadvantages of using iCareFone;
- It allows users to solve iOS problems quickly.
- Backup and restore using iCareFone can be done with a single click.
- It makes it very easy to clean and remove junk files.
- Manages all files on the iOS device.
- Blocks malicious ads.
- It can be a bit expensive as compared to other similar programs.
- The Mac version is more expensive than the Windows version.
Part 4. How to Use Tenorshare iCareFone?
Follow these simple steps to use Tenorshare iCareFone to manage the data on the device;
Step 1: Download and install iCareFone on your computer and then launch it. Connect the iPhone to the computer and wait for the program to detect the device. When prompted, tap “Trust this Computer” and enter your passcode to help the program detect the device.
Step 2: You should see eight different types of files listed on the left. Click on a specific type of file that you would like to manage. Click on the “Import” button and then select the individual files you would like to add.
To export files from the device to the computer, select the file type from the left and click on “Export” to choose a location on your computer where you would like to save the files. You can also very quickly delete the files from the device to create more space on the device.
Part 5. Best Alternative to iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone is a great tool to help you manage the data on your iPhone. But it is only one of many iPhone managers in the market. Another iOS device manager that offers more features supports more types of data and makes it easier for you to import, export and delete data as needed. This tool is dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) and it is one of the ideal solutions for the following reasons;
- It can transfer numerous types of data from the iPhone or iPad to the computer and vice versa. Some of the different types of data can manage to include SMS, photos, music, videos and more.
- You can manage the data on your device in numerous ways, including adding, deleting and exporting data, among other functions.
- When using this tool, you don’t need to have iTunes to transfer data between the iOS device and the computer.
- It supports all iOS devices and all versions of the iOS firmware, including iOS 14 and iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7