To prevent the iPad from any undesirable conduct or unauthorized access, it is essential to set a strong password. Sometimes a user sets extremely complex passwords to unlock the iPad, which is difficult to remember. And as time flies by, users are more likely to forget them. In the worst-case scenario, you will be left logged out from your iPad for a long time if you keep repeating the wrong password. If you have been in this situation before, do not worry. In this article, we will help you to understand how to unlock iPad without passcode or iTunes.
Part 1. Unlock iPad without Passcode or iTunes [100% Working]
Have you accidentally forgotten your iPad password? Or the iPad is disabled as you have entered the wrong password multiple times? Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker is an outstanding solution using which you can easily unlock your iPad without any password. It also removes any type of screen lock with absolute convenience.
- It can remove iPhone/iPad passcode from locked, disabled, broken screen issue.
- It can unlock all kinds of screen lock, including 4-digit/6-digit, Face ID or Touch ID.
- It can easily remove Apple ID and iCloud account on iPhone/iPad without Password.
- You can enjoy all kinds of Apple ID features and iCloud services after unlocking.
- It can help you to bypass screen time or restrictions passcode.
- It can help you to bypass Mobile Device Management activation screen.
Here’s how to unlock iPad without passcode or iTunes:
Step 1: Download, install and launch Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker, then choose the “Unlock Screen Passcode” mode from the home interface. To begin the process, click on “Start”.
Step 2: Now you can connect your iPad to the computer using a USB cable and click on “Next”. It will start loading the necessary device information. In case the device is not recognized, then you can set it in the recovery mode to get it detected.
Step 3: The program will automatically detect the device’s model and display all available firmware versions, and you can choose its version and then click on “Download”.
Step 4: Once the download is completed, you can click on “Start Unlock” to begin the unlocking process and keep the iPad connected to the computer until the device is successfully unlocked.
Part 2. Unlock iPad without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
The iPad has the “Find My” feature that can be used to unlock the device without requiring a computer. It can be done when you log in to the official iCloud website. All it requires you to do is to link your device with the iCloud account and enable the setting “Find My iPad” on iCloud.com. By employing this measure, you can easily unlock your iPad remotely without using a computer.
Follow the steps given below and learn how to unlock iPad via iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com from any Apple device. Now login with your Apple ID and passcode.
- Select “Find My Phone” from Settings and tap on “All Devices”. Now you can select your iPad.
- Then you have to select “Erase iPad” from the available options and it will start wiping your files from the system. As it will remotely erase your data, it will gradually erase the screen password as well.
- You have to wait until the process is completed and your iPad will be unlocked after that.
Part 3. Unlock iPad without Passcode or iTunes via Siri
You can also easily unlock iPad without passcode or iTunes via Siri. You can swiftly bypass the iPad passcode on your device without using a computer. However, this method is only suitable for the devices running from iOS version 8 to 10.1. Also, it is worth noting that the success rate of this method is not great but you can certainly give it a try.
Follow the steps given below and learn how to unlock the iPad via Siri:
Step 1: You have to hold the Home button on your iPad for a few seconds. It will activate Siri in your device. Now you can ask Siri to open the application that is not available on your device.
Step 2: Siri will explain to you that this application is not available on your device and it will bring the App Store icon. From here, you can search for the application
Step 3: You can click on the App Store and a window will pop up. Choose to download or update the application. You can also finish this process by double-clicking on the Home button.
Step 4: As soon as the preview appears on your screen, you can close the active screen task and this will unlock your iPad without any passcode.
Lastly, we would say that unlocking the iPad without passcode or iTunes is not entirely difficult if you have chosen the right method and follow the accurate steps. The above-mentioned methods can help you to unlock your iPad. The best method will always be using Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker. If you have no computer at hand, you can try to unlock iPad using iCloud or Siri.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2021 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7