Samsung Recovery: Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7
Samsung is one of the biggest names in the worldwide smartphone market. It offers phones and phablets to suit every user, from the top-end Galaxy S-series (S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge) to the mid-range A-series (A7/A5), budget J-series (J7/J5) and the latest Note 8. Since the popularity of Samsung Galaxy phones, the need for Samsung Data Recovery is pretty much inevitable.
There are many factors might lead to data loss in Samsung Galaxy devices, such as:
- Delete important files like photos, contacts, messages by mistake
- Clean unwanted files from Samsung phone but delete the wrong files
- Data missing when transferring content from Samsung to PC
- Software crashes when upgrading to the latest Android OS version
- Restore your Samsung Galaxy phone to its factory settings
- Something goes wrong when attempt to root your Samsung device
Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery is Possible and Simple
If you lost valuable data on your Samsung phone, don’t worry, you still have chances to get them back. Your deleted files don’t get removed immediately. They are still stored on the phone, only the space the files occupied is marked as blank for reuse. To retrieve them back, you should stop using the device and get Fucosoft Android Data Recovery to help you. Using it, you can easily recover deleted photos, videos, text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and more from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8 +/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge, Note 8/5, J7/J5/A7/A5, etc.
Easy Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Connect Your Samsung Galaxy Phone to Computer
Download, install and run Fucosoft Samsung Recovery tool. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy phone and then connect it to the computer using an USB cable.
Step 2. Scan Samsung Galaxy Phone for Deleted/Lost Data
Once your Samsung Galaxy phone is detected by the program, you can select the type of files you want to recover and click “Next” to begin scanning deleted files.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy
When the scan is complete, you can preview all the recoverable files one by one and select out those you need, then click “Recover” to save them on your computer in readable or printable formats.
Smart Switch: Avoid Losing Data on Samsung Galaxy Again
To avoid unexpected data loss, we suggest you taking regular backup of your Samsung phone. Smart Switch is a free and reliable way to back up photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages, etc. on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8. Here’s how to do it:
- Install and launch the Smart Switch on your computer, and then have your Samsung Galaxy phone connected.
- Click “Backup” and allow access permission on your phone, the program will begin backing up data immediately.
- Once the backup is complete, you’ll get a breakdown of all data that was successfully backed up. Click “OK” to finish.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018