Samsung is one of the biggest names in the worldwide smartphone market. It offers phones and phablets to suit every user, from the top-end Galaxy S-series (S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge) to the mid-range A-series (A7/A5), budget J-series (J7/J5) and the latest Note 9. Since the popularity of Samsung Galaxy phones, the need for Samsung Data Recovery is pretty much inevitable.
There are many factors might lead to data loss in Samsung Galaxy devices, such as:
- Delete important files like photos, contacts, messages by mistake
- Clean unwanted files from Samsung phone but delete the wrong files
- Data missing when transferring content from Samsung to PC
- Software crashes when upgrading to the latest Android OS version
- Restore your Samsung Galaxy phone to its factory settings
- Something goes wrong when attempt to root your Samsung device
People also read: How to Recover Lost Data after Factory Reset Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery is Possible and Simple
If you lost valuable data on your Samsung phone, don’t worry, you still have chances to get them back. Your deleted files don’t get removed immediately. They are still stored on the phone, only the space the files occupied is marked as blank for reuse. To retrieve them back, you should stop using the device and get Fucosoft Android Data Recovery to help you. Using it, you can easily recover deleted photos, videos, text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and more from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8 +/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge, Note 9/8/5, J7/J5/A7/A5, etc.
Easy Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Connect Your Samsung Galaxy Phone to Computer
Download, install and run Fucosoft Samsung Recovery tool. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy phone and then connect it to the computer using an USB cable.
Step 2. Scan Samsung Galaxy Phone for Deleted/Lost Data
Once your Samsung Galaxy phone is detected by the program, you can select the type of files you want to recover and click “Next” to begin scanning deleted files.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy
When the scan is complete, you can preview all the recoverable files one by one and select out those you need, then click “Recover” to save them on your computer in readable or printable formats.
Smart Switch: Avoid Losing Data on Samsung Galaxy Again
To avoid unexpected data loss, we suggest you taking regular backup of your Samsung phone. Smart Switch is a free and reliable way to back up photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages, etc. on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 9. Here’s how to do it:
- Install and launch the Smart Switch on your computer, and then have your Samsung Galaxy phone connected.
- Click “Backup” and allow access permission on your phone, the program will begin backing up data immediately.
- Once the backup is complete, you’ll get a breakdown of all data that was successfully backed up. Click “OK” to finish.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy Phone:
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- 5 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages 
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer 
- 5 Best Sites for Sending Anonymous Text Messages
- Top 5 Best Ways to Download 4K Videos from YouTube
- Snapchat Recovery: Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
- How to Fix Android USB Not Detected but Charging Problem
- How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software for PC
- How to Download & Save Videos from Tumblr to iPhone