How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone XS (Max)/XR
Similar to WhatsApp and Viber, LINE is a popular app that offers free VoIP calls and instant messaging. Serving more than 200 million users worldwide, Line is used very often to connect with friends and family. Do you use Line app for messaging and want that information to be secure and safe? In this tutorial, we will walk you through the entire step-by-step process to backup and restore Line chat history on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad.
Things you’ll need:
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The latest version of iTunes installed on your computer
- Your iPhone/iPad and its USB cable
- Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery
To get started with Line chat history backup and restore, please download Fucosoft iPhone Recovery software and get it installed on your computer. This tool offers an easy way to backup your line chats on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad and restore it to your device as you want. The program works well on all iOS versions including the latest iOS 12.
Part 1. How to Backup Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the iPhone Line Recovery tool and select “LINE Backup & Restore”. Then connect your iPhone/iPad with USB cable.
- Once your device is connected successfully, click “Backup” to begin the process. After that, you can click “View It” to see the backed up Line data.
Part 2. How to Restore Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the Line data recovery tool for iPhone and click on “LINE Backup & Restore”. The use USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
- Click on “To view the previous backup file>>” and you’ll see a list of Line backup files. Click on “View” to see the one you want to restore.
- After the scan, you can preview your Line chats in details and click on “Restore” to restore Line chat history to your iPhone/iPad.
The Bottom Line
Of course, you can perform a manual backup of Line chats on iCloud, and restore Line chat history from the iCloud backup. However, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery can do more than that. If you haven’t make a backup, this tool can still help you retrieve deleted Line chat history on iPhone. Moreover, it enables you to backup and retrieve other iOS data like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Facebook Messenger, photos, contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, Safari bookmars, voice memos and etc.
YouTube Video on How to Retrieve Deleted Line Chat History on iPhone XS (Max)/XR:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- iPhone Contacts Missing Names? Here’s the Fix
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop on iOS 12/11
- 4 Ways to Fix an iPad or iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone after iOS 12 Update
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Keyboard Not Working Problem
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018