How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone X/8/7 Plus
Similar to WhatsApp and Viber, LINE is a popular app that offers free VoIP calls and instant messaging. Serving more than 200 million users worldwide, Line is used very often to connect with friends and family. Do you use Line app for messaging and want that information to be secure and safe? In this tutorial, we will walk you through the entire step-by-step process to backup and restore Line chat history on iPhone/iPad.
Things you’ll need:
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The latest version of iTunes installed on your computer
- Your iPhone/iPad and its USB cable
- Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery
To get started with Line chat history backup and restore, please download Fucosoft iPhone Recovery software and get it installed on your computer. This tool offers an easy way to backup your line chats on iPhone X/8/7/6s or iPad and restore it to your device as you want.
Part 1. How to Backup Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the iPhone Line Recovery tool and select “LINE Backup & Restore”. Then connect your iPhone/iPad with USB cable.
- Once your device is connected successfully, click “Backup” to begin the process. After that, you can click “View It” to see the backed up Line data.
Part 2. How to Restore Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the Line data recovery tool for iPhone and click on “LINE Backup & Restore”. The use USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
- Click on “To view the previous backup file>>” and you’ll see a list of Line backup files. Click on “View” to see the one you want to restore.
- After the scan, you can preview your Line chats in details and click on “Restore” to restore Line chat history to your iPhone/iPad.
The Bottom Line
Of course, you can perform a manual backup of Line chats on iCloud, and restore Line chat history from the iCloud backup. However, Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery can do more than that. If you haven’t make a backup, this tool can still help you retrieve deleted Line chat history on iPhone. Moreover, it enables you to backup and retrieve other iOS data like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Facebook Messenger, photos, contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, Safari bookmars, voice memos and etc.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Find URL Link of Video in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- Video to MP3 Converter: How to Convert Video to MP3 Format