How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat History on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
Similar to WhatsApp and Viber, LINE is a popular app that offers free VoIP calls and instant messaging. Serving more than 200 million users worldwide, Line is used very often to connect with friends and family. Do you use Line app for messaging and want that information to be secure and safe? In this tutorial, we will walk you through the entire step-by-step process to backup and restore Line chat history on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone/iPad
Things you’ll need:
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The latest version of iTunes installed on your computer
- Your iPhone/iPad and its USB cable
- Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore
To get started with Line chat history backup and restore, please download Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore and get it installed on your computer. This tool offers an easy way to backup your line chats on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus or iPad and restore it to your device as you want. The program works well on all iOS versions including the latest iOS 12.
Part 1. How to Backup Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the Fucosoft iPhone Backup & Restore tool and select “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud”. then click on “Back Up Device”.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad with USB cable. Once your device is detected successfully, click “Make a Full Backup” and select the folder you wish to save the backup file.
- After that, you can click on “Back Up” to begin the backup process. When it is completed, you can see your Line chats and other data in the backup file.
Part 2. How to Restore Line Chat History on iPhone/iPad
- Run the program and click on “Restore Backup to Device”. The software will list all your backups on this computer, just choose the full backup you’ve made and click “Next”.
- Click on “Restore Full Backup” and use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, then select “Preview & Restore” to continue.
- Now you can preview the Line messages as well as other data in the backup file. Click on “Restore” then choose “Merger & Replace” to restore Line chat history to your iPhone.
The Bottom Line
Of course, you can perform a manual backup of Line chats on iCloud, and restore Line chat history from the iCloud backup. However, Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore can do more than that. It enables you to backup and retrieve other iOS data like WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Facebook Messenger, photos, contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, Safari bookmars, voice memos and etc. If you haven’t make a backup, we suggest you try Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery which can help you retrieve deleted Line chat history on iPhone directly.
YouTube Video on How to Retrieve Deleted Line Chat History on iPhone:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR
- 2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
- Pen Drive Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
- Top 5 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It