Top 6 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
It’s true that latest iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR have excellent cameras, which allow you to capture beautiful photos easier. However, you still want to make them even better for sharing in Facebook or Instagram – that’s where an iPhone photo editor app comes in. What is the best photo editor app for your iPhone photography? Here we’ve rounded up the 6 best photo editing apps for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6s/6 Plus as well as iPad (iOS 12 supported). Read on to discover the best one to turn your pictures into a masterpiece.
VSCO is the best photo editing app for iPhone photography due to its stylish editing abilities and advanced effects. The quick editing tools include cropping, straightening, exposure, color and sharpness. Also it provides an absolutely massive selective filters for purchase and high-quality adjustment tools.
- Elegant film-like presets and wide range of editing tools.
- Capable of capturing and editing RAW images.
- Integrated camera and photo sharing platform.
- Extra presets available as in-app purchases.
- Interface is a little confusing.
Developed by Google, Snapseed is one of the most popular iPhone photo editing apps. It’s very easy to use and has a great set of basic editing tools, such as exposure, color, sharpening, crop, rotate, perspective, white balance and vignette. Also you can make selective adjustments and remove unwanted objects.
- Huge range of editing tools, yet very easy to use.
- All-round RAW and JPEG editing.
- Available for FREE, no extra in-app purchases.
- The interface is a little unfriendly compared to others.
3. PicsArt Photo Editor
PicsArt is the best free photo editor for iPhone with countless number of features. It include tools to create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text and adjust curves. Also it has a full library of artistic photo filters, frames, backgrounds, borders, callouts and more polish your photos to perfection.
- Powerful features with eye catching results.
- Import photos from social media accounts like Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Picasa, Google or Dropbox.
- Free version is limited to few features.
- Sell addition tools like Love Quotes, Tattoo Fonts and Birthday Frames.
Enlight is the best all-in-one iPhone photo editor with creative and artistic tools. It possesses wide range of preset styles, light leaks, textures, frames, borders and collage layouts. You can design unique photo collages with a variety of templates and share your amazing results directly to social media.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Share multiple photos to social media at once.
- Not free, only paid version is available.
5. Adobe Lightroom CC
Adobe Lightroom CC is another free photo editor app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for editing your photos. It is perfect for both beginners and advanced users. You can edit photos in seconds with the simple one-tap presets. Or use the powerful advanced adjustments to fine-tune the exposure, color and more.
- Powerful set of editing tools within a simple user interface.
- Include built-in camera app to capture RAW format images.
- Many powerful features are only available for Creative Cloud registered users.
- Online services are not available in all countries or languages.
6. Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express is a fast, powerful, and full-featured photo editor app with creative options, such as crop, straighten, rotate, flip, remove red-eye and pet-eye. Also it has a one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance. Plus you can apply filters and add borders/frames to your photos.
- Support to import and edit photos in RAW formats.
- 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and WhatsApp.
- Additional pack with more effects and frames needs in-app purchase.
People also read: Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
With In the End
We hope this list of best photo editing apps helps you find the perfect app for your iPhone photography. When editing your photos, however, some faulty operations may lead to photos deleted or disappeared. Take it easy. Recovering deleted photos from iPhone can be a little tricky, but not impossible. Here we’d like to recommend a third-party tool – Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. It can help to scan your iPhone and get your photos back even without a backup.
- Install Fucosoft iPhone Photo Recovery into your computer and launch it. Then connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Once your iPhone is detected, click the “Start Scan” button to scan the device for deleted photos.
- When the scan is finished, preview and select the images that you want to recover, then click “Recover” to save them to your computer.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Recycle Bin Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin
- Lost Partition Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Partitions
- SD Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Files and Photos from SD Card
- How to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Screen Issues
- How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Touch ID Not Working on iPhone? Here’s the Fix