How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
Zedge is one of the most popular apps where users can download content to customize their smartphones. Here you can find a large selection of ringtones, alert tones, HD wallpapers, backgrounds, icons and games for both iPhone and Android. Since Android devices support MP3 files as ringtones. You can directly download free ringtones from Zedge to your phone if you own an Android device. However, things are a little different with iPhone. Downloading ringtones from Zedge to iPhone is not straightforward. Therefore, in this tutorial, we’d like to discuss how to get Zedge ringtones to iPhone with or without computer.
Option 1: How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone from Computer
You can download ringtones from Zedge website to computer and then transfer them to your iPhone. For that, you will have to go online and create an account with Zedge Ringtones to access and browse featured ringtones.
Here’s how to download Zedge ringtones to computer:
- Go to the Zedge Ringtones official website. Here you’ll find tones of trending ringtones.
- You can browse the ringtones that are presented or find the ringtone you would like to download using the search bar.
- If needed, you can test it using the large play button of the ringtone to make sure you have the right choice.
- Click on the ringtone, you’ll find the download button. Click on that button and the ringtone will be downloaded to your computer.
Please note that the ringtone you download from Zedge website is MP3 format which is not suitable for iPhone. So you need to convert the MP3 file to M4R format and then transfer the ringtone to your iPhone. The best recommended tool for this transferring task is Fucosoft Video Converter. It is very simple to use and you can complete the transfer in 3 steps: Import Audio > Choose Output Format > Convert Audio.
Here’s how to transfer downloaded ringtones to iPhone via iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and open iTunes.
- On your computer, find the downloaded Zedge ringtone and copy it.
- Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music. Click on the device icon and then select Tones on the left side.
- Now paste your Zedge ringtone there and click on Sync to transfer it to your iPhone.
Option 2: How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone via Zedge App
Zedge offers three apps in the iOS App Store: Zedge, Zedge Ringtones, Zedge Premium Ringtones and Marimba Remixes. Instead of download Zedge ringtones to computer, you can also directly get ringtones on iPhone from the Zedge Ringtones app.
Below is how to download free ringtones to iPhone from Zedge Ringtones app:
- Download and install the Zedge Ringtones app from App Store. Then open it on your iPhone.
- On the main screen, you will find a lot of ringtones and text tones. Or you can switch to the Search tab to browse ringtones by categories or search for them.
- When you find the ringtone that you like, tap on it and then click the download option on the bottom left.
- After the ringtone has been saved to your iPhone, you can go to Settings and set it as the new ringtone.
Extra Tip: How to Change Ringtone on Your iPhone
Now you have learned how to get Zedge ringtones to iPhone for free. Then how to change the iPhone’s default ringtone to the downloaded Zedge ringtone? Take it easy. It only takes a few taps to turn any song or audio file into a ringtone for your iPhone. Here are the steps to follow:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and tap Sounds & Haptics.
- In the Sounds and Vibration Patterns section, tap Ringtone. Here you’ll find a list of ringtones and see which is currently being used.
- Find the ringtone you just added to your iPhone, make sure it has the checkmark next to it and then leave that screen. Your ringtone choice will be saved automatically.
You May Also Like:
- Your Complete Mobile Solution
- Full solution to meet various demands on iPhone/Android devices, such as recovery, transfer, backup, unlock, repair, etc.
- 5 Easy Ways to Download Tumblr Videos and GIFs on iPhone/iPad
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Download & Save Facebook Videos to iPhone/iPad
- Instagram Message Recovery: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- How to Recover Deleted Viber Messages/Chat History on Android
- Samsung Recovery: Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9
- iPhone Contacts Disappeared? How to Restore Contacts on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Instagram Video Downloader: Save Instagram Videos to PC/Mac
- Top 7 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader 2019