Zedge is one of the most popular apps where users can download content to customize their smartphones. Here you can find a large selection of ringtones, alert tones, HD wallpapers, backgrounds, icons and games for both iPhone and Android. Since Android devices support MP3 files as ringtones. You can directly download free ringtones from Zedge to your phone if you own an Android device. However, things are a little different with iPhone. Downloading ringtones from Zedge to iPhone is not straightforward. Therefore, in this tutorial, we’d like to discuss how to get Zedge ringtones to iPhone with or without computer.
Option 1: How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone from Computer
You can download ringtones from Zedge website to computer and then transfer them to your iPhone. For that, you will have to go online and create an account with Zedge Ringtones to access and browse featured ringtones.
Here’s how to download Zedge ringtones to computer:
- Go to the Zedge Ringtones official website. Here you’ll find tones of trending ringtones.
- You can browse the ringtones that are presented or find the ringtone you would like to download using the search bar.
- If needed, you can test it using the large play button of the ringtone to make sure you have the right choice.
- Click on the ringtone, you’ll find the download button. Click on that button and the ringtone will be downloaded to your computer.
Please note that the ringtone you download from Zedge website is MP3 format which is not suitable for iPhone. So you need to convert the MP3 file to M4R format and then transfer the ringtone to your iPhone. The best recommended tool for this transferring task is Fucosoft Video Converter. It is very simple to use and you can complete the transfer in 3 steps: Import Audio > Choose Output Format > Convert Audio.
Here’s how to transfer downloaded ringtones to iPhone via iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and open iTunes.
- On your computer, find the downloaded Zedge ringtone and copy it.
- Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music. Click on the device icon and then select Tones on the left side.
- Now paste your Zedge ringtone there and click on Sync to transfer it to your iPhone.
Option 2: How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone via Zedge App
Zedge offers three apps in the iOS App Store: Zedge, Zedge Ringtones, Zedge Premium Ringtones and Marimba Remixes. Instead of download Zedge ringtones to computer, you can also directly get ringtones on iPhone from the Zedge Ringtones app.
Below is how to download free ringtones to iPhone from Zedge Ringtones app:
- Download and install the Zedge Ringtones app from App Store. Then open it on your iPhone.
- On the main screen, you will find a lot of ringtones and text tones. Or you can switch to the Search tab to browse ringtones by categories or search for them.
- When you find the ringtone that you like, tap on it and then click the download option on the bottom left.
- After the ringtone has been saved to your iPhone, you can go to Settings and set it as the new ringtone.
Extra Tip: How to Change Ringtone on Your iPhone
Now you have learned how to get Zedge ringtones to iPhone for free. Then how to change the iPhone’s default ringtone to the downloaded Zedge ringtone? Take it easy. It only takes a few taps to turn any song or audio file into a ringtone for your iPhone. Here are the steps to follow:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and tap Sounds & Haptics.
- In the Sounds and Vibration Patterns section, tap Ringtone. Here you’ll find a list of ringtones and see which is currently being used.
- Find the ringtone you just added to your iPhone, make sure it has the checkmark next to it and then leave that screen. Your ringtone choice will be saved automatically.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2020 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7