iMessage is Apple’s built-in instant messaging (IM) service. It lets you send text, picture, video, sound and location easily to anyone else using iMessage on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. The outstanding features of iMessage make people love this application. There are many folks who want to use iMessage on non-Apple devices such as Windows PC. However Apple doesn’t allow iMessage to function on Windows. And now iMessage for Windows is a queried issue across the internet. Any way to achieve this?
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Texts/iMessage on iPhone 11/XS/XR/X
Using iMessage on PC is a little bit complicated but not impossible. Right here you’ll find step-by-step guide on how to use iMessage on Windows PC. Let’s find out!
Option 1. How to Download iMessage for PC Using Chrome Remote Desktop
iMessage on Windows PC now is a reality with Chrome Remote Desktop. This method require you own a Windows PC as well as a Mac.
- Step 1. Download & install Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop app on both Mac and Windows PC.
- Step 2. On your Mac, download and install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Step 3. Open Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac and click on “Get started”.
- Step 4. Click on the “Share” button, it will show a number.
- Step 5. Now open Chrome on your Windows PC and then launch Chrome Remote Desktop app.
- Step 5. Click on “Access” and enter the number which is showing in your Mac to connect the two computers.
After setting up both of your computers on the Chrome Remote Desktop, you will be able to access and enjoy iMessage on your Windows PC.
Option 2. How to Get & Use iMessage on Windows PC Using iPadian Emulator
If you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage on your Windows PC, you can download iPadian on your Windows to get fulfill your wish. It’s the best iOS emulator for Windows, which creates a virtual iOS ecosystem on your PC and let’s you install iOS apps like iMessage.
- Step 1. Download the iPadian emulator and follow the onscreen instructions to install it on your Windows PC.
- Step 2. Run the emulator and accept terms of conditions, then search for “iMessage” in the search bar.
- Step 3. Download and install the iMessage app on your Windows PC, then you can start your experience of iMessages on PC.
That’s it! iPadian makes it very easy for folks who want to use iMessage on their Windows PC. However, the simulator doesn’t perform consistently. Besides, it floods your computer with malware. So please try it with extra precaution.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2020 Review]
- Tenorshare 4uKey Review - Unlock iPhone/iPad without Passcode
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- 10 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 14/13
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7