iMessage on PC|How to Get/Use iMessage on Windows PC
iMessage is Apple’s built-in instant messaging (IM) service. It lets you send text, picture, video, sound and location easily to anyone else using iMessage on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. The outstanding features of iMessage make people love this application. There are many folks who want to use iMessage on non-Apple devices such as Windows PC. However Apple doesn’t allow iMessage to function on Windows. And now iMessage for Windows is a queried issue across the internet. Any way to achieve this?
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Texts/iMessage on iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X
Using iMessage on PC is a little bit complicated but not impossible. Right here you’ll find step-by-step guide on how to use iMessage on Windows PC. Let’s find out!
Option 1. How to Download iMessage for PC Using Chrome Remote Desktop
iMessage on Windows PC now is a reality with Chrome Remote Desktop. This method require you own a Windows PC as well as a Mac.
- Step 1. Download & install Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop app on both Mac and Windows PC.
- Step 2. On your Mac, download and install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Step 3. Open Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac and click on “Get started”.
- Step 4. Click on the “Share” button, it will show a number.
- Step 5. Now open Chrome on your Windows PC and then launch Chrome Remote Desktop app.
- Step 5. Click on “Access” and enter the number which is showing in your Mac to connect the two computers.
After setting up both of your computers on the Chrome Remote Desktop, you will be able to access and enjoy iMessage on your Windows PC.
Option 2. How to Get & Use iMessage on Windows PC Using iPadian Emulator
If you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage on your Windows PC, you can download iPadian on your Windows to get fulfill your wish. It’s the best iOS emulator for Windows, which creates a virtual iOS ecosystem on your PC and let’s you install iOS apps like iMessage.
- Step 1. Download the iPadian emulator and follow the onscreen instructions to install it on your Windows PC.
- Step 2. Run the emulator and accept terms of conditions, then search for “iMessage” in the search bar.
- Step 3. Donwload and install the iMessage app on your Windows PC, then you can start your experience of iMessages on PC.
That’s it! iPadian makes it very easy for folks who want to use iMessage on their Windows PC. However, the simulator doesn’t perform consistently. Besides, it floods your computer with malware. So please try it with extra precaution.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Recycle Bin Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin
- Lost Partition Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Partitions
- SD Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Files and Photos from SD Card
- How to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Screen Issues
- How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Top 5 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6s
- Touch ID Not Working on iPhone? Here’s the Fix