How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
Apple’s newest iPhone XS (Max) comes with a dual-camera system incorporates the Image Signal Processor, Neural Engine, and advanced algorithms to help you take more amazing photos than ever. If you take lots of photos and videos with your iPhone, then you may want to transfer photos from iPhone to PC/Mac for safe backup and iPhone space clear. You’ve come to the right place. Here in this post, we’ll show you how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. Whether you are using a PC or Mac, we’ve got you covered.
- Part 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with AutoPlay
- Part 2. Import Photos from iPhone to PC via Photos App
- Part 3. 1 Click Transfer All Photos from iPhone to Computer
Part 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with AutoPlay
Windows treats iPhone as a digital camera or file system, so you can directly transfer photos from iPhone to PC with Windows AutoPlay feature. You just need to follow the steps below to get the job done:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- Once Windows detects the device, AutoPlay will pop up and you’ll see different options.
- From the “Device” option, choose “Import pictures and videos”. Then choose the photos or videos you’d like to save to your PC.
The photos will be saved to My Pictures by default. If you want to save them to another location, you just need to change the Import settings.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone/iPad
Part 2. Import Photos from iPhone to Mac via Photos App
You can use Photos app to import photos from iPhone, iPad to your Mac with ease. The Photos app is built-in to your Mac and works seamlessly with iPhone. Here’s how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac and open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
- The Photos app will show an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
- Select the photos you want and click “Import Selected”, or click “Import All New Photos” to save all new photos.
Part 3. 1 Click Transfer All Photos from iPhone to Computer
Both AutoPlay and iPhoto only support transferring Camera Roll photos from iPhone to computer. If you want to transfer all photos including Camera Roll, Photo Stream or Photo Library, you’d better use third-party tool like Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore. This tool allows you to backup all photos from iPhone to PC or Mac in just one click. It works with all iPhones, like iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, and much more (iOS 12 compatible).
Simple Guide on How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Download and install Fucosoft iPhone Photo Transfer on your computer. Launch the program and choose “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud”.
- Click on “Back Up Device” and connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer with a USB cable.
- Click on “Make a Full Backup” and then “Back Up” to start transferring photos and videos from iPhone/iPad to computer.
Except transferring photos and videos from iPhone to computer, Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore also supports copying other iPhone contents, including messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, notes, calendar, Safari bookmarks, voice memos, voicemail, and more.
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Detected in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)/XR
- 2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages/iMessages from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer/Backup Text Messages from iPhone to Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to PC or Mac
- Pen Drive Recovery: Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
- Top 5 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo? How to Fix
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes? How to Unlock?
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It