You may need to delete an iCloud account if you have more than one iCloud account, or you may want to get rid of the old ones if the email address you used with it is no longer available. If you know the password of the iCloud account you want to delete, then the process is relatively simple; all you have to do is sign in to your iCloud account. But what if you don’t know the password or if you forgot the password to your iCloud account?
How to delete iCloud account from iPhone without password and then get fully access? Don’t worry, this article will prove very helpful to you in this instance. In it, we are going to show you some of the most effective ways to remove iCloud account even without a password.
Way 1: Delete iCloud Account without Password Using Software
The best and most effective way to delete an iCloud account from iPhone/iPad is to use specialized software like Fucosoft iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Designed to make the whole process easier, this program is both highly effective and very easy to use, ensuring to help you delete the iCloud account without password on your first try even if you have never used similar software before. Some of the features that make this tool the ideal solution include the following:
- You can use it to remove iCloud account and Apple ID without a password on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- It can remove the screen passcode, Touch ID or Face ID from your iPhone/iPad whether your device is locked, disabled or the screen is broken.
- The software can also easily bypass Screen Time or Restrictions passcode without causing data loss.
- It is fully compatible with all iOS devices and iOS versions, including the newest iPhone 11/11 Pro and iOS 13.
To delete iCloud account without passcode, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Download and install the iPhone Unlocker tool on to your computer and then launch it. In the main window, click on “Unlock Apple ID” to begin the process.
Step 2: Now connect the iOS device to the computer using USB cable and then wait for the program to detect the device. You may need to unlock the iPhone and tap on “Trust” to get detected.
Step 3: Once the device has been recognized, click on “Start to Unlock” to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account associated with the device. If Find My iPhone is disabled on the device, the program will begin unlocking the device immediately
Step 4: If Find My iPhone is turned on, then you will be prompted to reset all settings on the device before continuing. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to do it.
When the unlocking process is complete, the Apple ID and iCloud account will be deleted and you can create a new one or sign in with another Apple ID.
Way 2: Delete iCloud Account without Password from Settings
If your iPhone is running iOS 7, you can make use of a bug in it to turn off the Find My iPhone and delete iCloud account without knowing the password directly from Settings. Here’s how to do that:
Step 1: On your iOS device, open the Settings app and then tap on iCloud account.
Step 2: When asked for the password, delete the existing one and enter any random characters, then click “Done”.
Step 3: When a message pops up telling you either the username or password is incorrect after verification, tap “OK” and then cancel it.
Step 4: You will be redirected back to the main iCloud page. Tap on the account again and this time delete the description, before tapping “Done”
Step 5: Now you should be redirected back to the main page, but without the password option. You will also see the Find My iPhone feature has been disabled automatically.
Step 6: Scroll down to select “Delete” and confirm the deletion to remove an iCloud account from your iPhone without a password.
Way 3: Delete iCloud Account without Password by Resetting It
If you had set up two-factor authentication on your iCloud account and you remember the answer to the security question, you may be able to use recovery options to remove the iCloud account from your iPhone.
To do this, go to the iCloud website on any device and click on “Forgot Apple ID or Password” and then use one of the recovery options to reset the password. Once you have reset the password, you can then easily use it to sign in and remove the iCloud account from your iPhone.
Bonus: Backup Your iPhone Data Before Deleting iCloud Account
Before deleting iCloud account, it is often a good idea to back up the data on your iPhone or iPad in case anything goes wrong. This is because there is a risk of data loss when removing an iCloud account. Of course, you can choose to backup your devcie either with iCloud or iTunes. However, both methods don’t allow you to preview the contents in the backup until you restore them to your device. Here we’d like to share a simple and more flexible way to backup iPhone data – Fucosoft iOS Data Backup & Restore. This tool has numerous features that allows you to backup and restore all data on your iOS device easily and quickly. These features include the following:
- You can back up all the data on your iOS device or just the contacts, SMS, WhatsApp or WeChat data.
- The tool can also be very useful in previewing and restoring all the data back on to your device from the backup it created, or an iTunes/iCloud backup.
- It can also be used to view and export up to 18 types of data from your iTunes/iCloud backup or even the iOS device.
- It won’t cause any data loss on iPhone/iPad during the transfer, backup and restore process.
- It is compatible with all versions of iOS including iOS 13 and iPhone 11/11 Pro.
Here’s how to create a backup of your iPhone data before deleting the iCloud account:
Step 1: Download and install Fucosoft iOS Backup & Restore to your computer and then launch the program. Select “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud” from the left panel and then tap on “Back up Device”.
Step 2: Now connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer to continue. You may need to unlock the device and tap “Trust” to allow the program to detect the device. Once the device is recognized, choose to either “Make Full Backup” or “Select One or More Data Types(s) to choose the data to backup.
Step 3: Click “Back Up” and the process will begin immediately. Keep the device connected to the computer until the backup process is complete. Once it is done, you can view the backup as needed or restore the backup to the device when you need to.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- 4 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Top 7 Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader [2019 Review]
- 4 Workable Ways to DM on Instagram on Computer
- 10 Best Sites to Send Anonymous Text Messages in 2019
- 7 Tips to Fix iPhone X Ghost Touch Issue in iOS 13/12
- [Fix]Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
- Free MP3 Music Downloads from LoudTronix
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- Top 10 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6s