2 Ways to Restore Lost Contacts from Android Devices
“I use Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and lost all my contacts by mistake. Can anyone help me to recover deleted contacts from Android?” Have you ever accidentally deleted important contacts on your Android phone? Don’t fret. Sometimes your contacts are not deleted but hidden. You can try the below steps to find them back:
- Open the “Contacts” app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the “More” button in the top-right corner.
- Hit “Settings”and tap “Contacts”, then open “Contacts to display”.
- Now select “All contacts” and your hidden contacts should be displayed.
If you still don’t see your lost contacts, take it easy, you can follow the below ways to recover deleted contacts on your Android phone.
Way 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on Android from Google Contacts
If you’ve synced your Android contacts with your Google account, then you should be able to restore contacts on Android from Google Contacts. Here’s how to:
- Log into Google Contacts with your Gmail account in a browser.
- Click on “More” in the left panel and then tap “Undo changes”.
- Now choose a time to restore Android contacts and click “Confirm”.
- On your Android, go to “Settings > Account > Google” to resync your device.
Way 2. Recover Lost Contacts on Android with Recovery Software
Note that the above way can only recover deleted contacts within the past 30 days. Alternative method to restore contacts on Android is using third-party application – Fucosoft Android Data Recovery. This tool can easily recover deleted contacts, as well as text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chats, photos, videos, music and more. It works well on all popular Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
Steps to recover deleted contacts on Android with Fucosoft Android Data Recovery:
- Download the Android Contacts Recovery from Fucosoft official site. After installation, run the software on your computer.
- Turn on USB debugging on your Android phone and then connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once the device is detected by the program, select “Contacts” and click “Next” to begin scanning.
- After the scan, you can preview each contact and select the ones you need, then click “Recover”to save them on your computer.
That’s it. Fucosoft Android Recovery makes it easy to recover deleted contacts from your Android devices. However, we suggest you back up contacts on Android device regularly to avoid future loss. This program also provides “Android Data Backup & Restore” feature, allowing you to back up Android data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc. to computer in one click.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts on Android:
You May Also Like:
- Your Complete Mobile Solution
- Full solution to meet various demands on iPhone/Android devices, such as recovery, transfer, backup, unlock, repair, etc.
- 5 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps for Android 2019
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone But Keep Them on iCloud
- How to Download Tik Tok (Musical.ly) Videos on Android
- 5 Easy Ways to Download Tumblr Videos and GIFs on iPhone/iPad
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Get Zedge Ringtones on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X
- How to Download & Save Facebook Videos to iPhone/iPad
- Instagram Message Recovery: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- How to Recover Deleted Viber Messages/Chat History on Android
- Samsung Recovery: Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9