2 Ways to Restore Lost Contacts from Android Devices
“I use Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and lost all my contacts by mistake. Can anyone help me to recover deleted contacts from Android?” Have you ever accidentally deleted important contacts on your Android phone? Don’t fret. Sometimes your contacts are not deleted but hidden. You can try the below steps to find them back:
- Open the “Contacts” app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the “More” button in the top-right corner.
- Hit “Settings”and tap “Contacts”, then open “Contacts to display”.
- Now select “All contacts” and your hidden contacts should be displayed.
If you still don’t see your lost contacts, take it easy, you can follow the below ways to recover deleted contacts on your Android phone.
Way 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on Android from Google Contacts
If you’ve synced your Android contacts with your Google account, then you should be able to restore contacts on Android from Google Contacts. Here’s how to:
- Log into Google Contacts with your Gmail account in a browser.
- Click on “More” in the left panel and then tap “Undo changes”.
- Now choose a time to restore Android contacts and click “Confirm”.
- On your Android, go to “Settings > Account > Google” to resync your device.
Way 2. Recover Lost Contacts on Android with Recovery Software
Note that the above way can only recover deleted contacts within the past 30 days. Alternative method to restore contacts on Android is using third-party application – Fucosoft Android Data Recovery. This tool can easily recover deleted contacts, as well as text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chats, photos, videos, music and more.
Steps to recover deleted contacts on Android with Fucosoft Android Data Recovery:
- Download the Android Contacts Recovery from Fucosoft official site. After installation, run the software on your computer.
- Turn on USB debugging on your Android phone and then connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once the device is detected by the program, select “Contacts” and click “Next” to begin scanning.
- After the scan, you can preview each contact and select the ones you need, then click “Recover”to save them on your computer.
That’s it. Fucosoft Android Recovery makes it easy to recover deleted contacts from your Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/Note 8, HTC, LG, Google Pixel, Nexus, OnePlus, Huawei, etc. However, we suggest you back up contacts on Android device regularly to avoid future loss.
YouTube Video on How to Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts on Android:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Find URL Link of Video in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- Video to MP3 Converter: How to Convert Video to MP3 Format