iPhone Contacts Disappeared? How to Restore Contacts on iPhone X/8/7 Plus
Contacts are important part of your iPhone, which help you staying in touch with family, friends, colleagues and clients. That’s really a nightmare when lost all contacts on iPhone. Actually, there are some common causes for iPhone contacts disappeared issues:
- You or someone else has accidentally deleted contacts from iPhone
- Lost contacts and other data on iPhone after updated to iOS 11
- Restore your iPhone to factory setting and all contacts disappeared
- Contacts were missing after jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad
- Contacts were lost when iPhone stuck in recovery mode
- iPhone was water damaged, smashed, crashed, etc.
How to retrieve contacts from iPhone? Don’t worry. This article will introduce three ways for you to get lost contacts back. Read on and find out the best solution for you.
- Way 1. Restore Contacts on iPhone using iCloud
- Way 2. Retrieve Contacts from iPhone through Google
- Way 3. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone without Backup
Way 1. Restore Contacts on iPhone using iCloud
Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password. Click “Contacts” and check if the lost contacts are still visible here. If yes, follow the steps below to restore contacts to your iPhone.
- Step 1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud and tun off Contacts. When the popup messages comes up, tap “Keep on My iPhone”.
- Step 2.Then turn on Contacts again and tap “Merge”. Wait for a while, you’ll see the deleted contacts back to your iPhone.
Way 2. Retrieve Contacts from iPhone through Google
If you are using Google Contacts or other Cloud services, and the deleted iPhone contacts are included in it, you can easily retrieve deleted contacts by setting your iPhone to sync with Google.
- Step 1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Contacts > Add Account.
- Step 2. Choose “Google” or other Cloud services, and login in with your email and password.
- Step 3. Switch “Contacts” option to the open state and click “Save” to sync contacts to iPhone.
Way 3. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone without Backup
Yet another way to recover deleted contacts from iPhone is using third-party data recovery software, such as Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery. It can help to recover deleted contacts from iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6s/6s Plus and iPad running on iOS 10/11. Besides, this software can retrieve lost messages, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp, Facebook messages and more. And you can preview and selectively recover whatever you want.
Here is the step by step guide:
- Step 1. Download and install the iPhone Contacts Recovery application on your computer. Then run it and click “Recover from iOS Device”.
- Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer. Once it is detected, simply click on “Start Scan” to begin scanning and analyzing the device to find lost contacts.
- Step 3. After scanning, you can easily find and preview the found contacts. Then mark those you want and click “Recover” to restore contacts to your iPhone or save them on computer in XLSX/HTML/CSV file.
What to keep in mind:
Immediately stop using your iPhone when contacts lost. Any operation on the device can generate new data, which may overwrite your lost contacts and make them unrecoverable.
YouTube Video on How to Restore Lost Contacts on iPhone:
You May Also Like:
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Best software to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- WAV to MP3: 5 Easy Ways to Convert WAV to MP3
- Twitter Video Downloader: Download Twitter Videos & GIF
- Top 5 Best 4K Video Downloader for YouTube
- 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Downloader 2018
- iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered? How to Fix It
- How to Find URL Link of Video in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 5 Best Android Rooting Software to Root Android Phone
- How to Direct Message on Instagram on Computer
- Instagram Direct Messages: Recover Deleted Instagram DM on iPhone/Android
- Video to MP3 Converter: How to Convert Video to MP3 Format