iPhone is no doubt the best-selling smartphone model, however, it is also prone to a lot of problems. For example: “My iPhone X blocked last night with a black screen and a spinning wheel. How to fix it?” Are you experiencing the same problem and not sure what to do? If yes, you have come to the right place. There are several solutions that can help you easily eliminate this problem and get your iPhone working normally again. In this article, we will explain how you can fix when you iPhone stuck on black screen with spinning wheel. Read on to check the details.
Part 1. What is iPhone Black Screen with Spinning Wheel?
Before we get to the solutions that you can employ to overcome this issue, let’s begin by first understanding exactly what this problem is and why it may occur. This problem is often characterized by the iPhone appearing to be dead and only show a black screen. And the screen is accompanied with a spinning wheel icon. It is really frustrating when the spinning wheel doesn’t go away and your iPhone won’t turn on normally.
Part 2. Why iPhone Stuck on Black Screen with Spinning Wheel?
You may experience this problem soon after an iOS update or even after a random reboot of the device. In order to fix it, you’d better know why your iPhone gets stuck on black screen with spinning wheel. Some of the most common reasons include the following:
The most common cause of this problem is software issue that can occur soon after an iOS update. You may encounter this problem if your iOS update is corrupt or frozen.
Malware or Virus Attacks
The presence of malware or viruses on the iPhone can cause a number of issues with the device including its performance. Ordinarily your iPhone is resistant to most malware and viruses, but it can happen. It is therefore a good idea to protect the device using anti-virus apps.
The iPhone black screen with spinning wheel may also occur when there is a problem with the device’s hardware components. Most probably the iPhone’s motherboard has an issue that could be preventing the device from rebooting.
Part 3. 5 Ways to Fix iPhone Black Screen with Spinning Wheel
No matter the cause, the following 5 solutions will help you fix it when your iPhone is stuck on a spinning wheel.
Way 1: Fix iPhone Black Screen Spinning Wheel without Data Loss
One of the best ways to solve this problem is to use a third-party iOS repair tool that will fix the iPhone system without causing data loss. The best program to help you do that is Fucosoft iOS System Recovery, which is very easy to use as well as effective. This program comes with numerous features that ensure its efficiency. The following are just some of these features:
- Fix Various iOS Issues: Not only iPhone stuck on black screen with spinning wheel, it can also help to fix many other iOS problems such as iPhone stuck on Apple logo, boot loop, iPhne won’t turn on, etc.
- Offer Two Repair Modes: The Standard mode is more useful for fixing various common iOS issues without data loss and the Advanced mode is more suitable for more serious problems.
- Highest Success Rate: Fucosoft iOS System Recovery applies the most advanced and innovate technology to fix various iOS system issues, and ensure a 100% success rate.
- Full Compatibility: All iOS devices and iOS versions are supported, including the latest iPhone 12/11 and iOS 14/13.
To fix the iPhone that stuck on black screen with spinning wheel, download Fucosoft iOS System Recovery to your computer and install the program, then follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Run the iOS repair tool after successful installation and plug your iPhone to the computer. Click on “Repair Operating System” which will fix this issue without causing data loss on the device.
Step 2: The program may fail to detect the connected device. If this happens, you will be required to put the iPhone in Recovery or DFU mode. Just follow the on-screen instructions to do that.
Step 3: Once the device is detected successfully, click on “Fix Now ” and the program will present you with various firmware options to choose from. Select the proper one and then click “Download”.
Step 4: When the download is complete, click “Repair Now” and the program will begin repairing the device immediately. The device will restart as soon as the problem has been resolved and should work normally.
Way 2: Force Restart Your iPhone According to Its Model
Another easy way to eliminate any software issues that can result in this problem, is to force restart the iPhone. Here’s how to do that according to the device model:
- iPhone 6 and earlier: Press and hold the Power button as we all as the Home button together until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button until the Apple logo shows up on the screen.
- iPhone 8 and later: Press and then quickly release the Volume Up button and do the same with the Volume Down button. Then press the Power (Side) button until the Apple logo appears and the device restarts.
Way 3: Restore iPhone with iTunes using Recovery Mode
If a force restart doesn’t work, you can try restore the iPhone in Recovery mode. Follow these simple steps to do it with iTunes:
Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer and then connect your iPhone to the computer using the Apple lightning cable. Now, put the device in recovery mode by following the steps mentioned in the Way 2.
Step 2: When iTunes detects the device in recovery mode, click “Restore” to restore the iPhone to its factory settings. Once the restoration is done, you will be able to set up the device as new and hopefully the problem should be gone.
Way 4: Fix iPhone Stuck on Spinning Wheel via DFU Mode
If recovery mode doesn’t work to fix the problem, you can try to put the iPhone in DFU mode. Follow these simple steps to do that:
Step 1: If there are programs running on the computer, close them to prevent them from interfering with the DFU process. Then connect the iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
Step 2: Now press and hold the Power button and Home button (for iPhone 6s and earlier) or the Volume Down button (for iPhone 7) at the same time for about 10 seconds.
Step 3: After that, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button (for iPhone 6s and earlier) or the Volume Down button (for iPhone 7) until your iPhone appears in iTunes.
Step 4: Now let go of the Home button or Volume Down button. If the screen goes black completely, it means that you have successfully entered DFU mode. All you have to do is follow the on-screen prompts in iTunes to complete the process.
Way 5: Contact Apple Support for Professional Help
If all the solutions above don’t work to fix the problem, then it is most likely a hardware issue. In this case, the best thing to do is to contact Apple support for assistance. You can choose to visit your local Apple store for one-on-one assistance or you can send the device using their mail-in- service. If you choose to visit the store, it is a good idea to make an appointment first on their website to prevent long waiting times.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 10 Best YouTube to MP3 320kbps Converter (Online & Desktop)
- 9xbuddy Not Working? 9 Best Alternatives to 9xbuddy
- Top 10 Best 4k YouTube Downloader [2023 Review]
- Top 12 Best YouTube Video Downloader Free Online for 2023
- [Fix]How to Recover Data after Factory Reset Android
- How to Recover Data from Android with Broken Screen
- 7 Tips to Fix iMessage Not Syncing on Mac 
- 13 Best Ways to Fix iMessage Is Signed Out Error on iPhone
- [Fixed]iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update 2023