Tik Tok is one of the most widely used iOS and Android social media apps of 2019. This mobile app allows users to create and share stunning short videos which often feature music in the background, can be speed up, slowed down or edited with a filter. Apart from creating short video clips, Tik Tok enables you to stream live video like on Instagram or Facebook.
The Go Live feature on Tik Tok can help you stay connected with your friends, share your experience on the go, or get some gifts and donations. However, this feature is a little bit of tricky. It is in Beta mode and requires a specified set of followers to fully go live. Wondering how to go live on Tik Tok app? Continue reading and we’ll show you the step-by-step guide.
How to Go Live on Tik Tok App
If you have more than 1000 followers in your user profile and it’s verified, then you can follow the steps below to go live on Tik Tok app:
- Open the Tik Tok app on your iPhone or Android device and log into your account, then click the “+” icon at the bottom center of screen.
- From the screen, you will see the VIDEO and LIVE options on the screen. To go live, simply click on the “LIVE” button.
- Write an eye-catching caption/headline for your live video. Make it short and get to the point. Then click on the “Go Live” button and you will be live immediately.
Why Can’t You Go Live on Tik Tok?
Some people complain that they don’t see the Go Live feature on Tik Tok app. If you are facing problems to go live, below are some details you should go through:
- As we’ve mentioned above, the live video streaming feature requires at least 1000 followers. You won’t get the option to go live until you have at least 100 fans.
- The Go Live feature is still in its testing phase and not available for all users. Before you go live on Tik Tok, you must ensure that you have updated this app to the latest version.
- Some words are banned in the Go Live feature like follow duet, follow me, fan, donation, bff, drama queen, and curse words etc. Avoid using these words in your live video, or your TikTok account will get banned.
- The Live button usually disappears from the screen if there is any audio recording going on in your device.
Now you have learned all the essential information about the Go Live feature of TikTok app. Just get the most updated version of this app and start your own live streaming video.
How to Download Tik Tok Videos to Android/iPhone
While browsing the TikTok app, you are likely to come across fascinating videos that you want to save on your device. Downloading videos from Tik Tok app to Android or iPhone is straightforward. You can follow the steps below:
- Open Tik Tok app on your Android or iPhone, then search the video you want to download.
- Tap on the Share button in the lower right side of the screen, you will find a Save Video option from multiple sharing options.
- Tap on that option to download TikTok video to your device. Then you can find and view the video right on your phone’s gallery or camera roll.
Write In the End
You have downloaded interesting TikTok videos on your mobile device. What if you deleted these videos by mistake? you need a powerful data recovery software to retrieve back videos. We recommend you to try Fucosoft Fone Toolkit to recover deleted videos from iPhone or Android. Apart from videos, this program enables to recover data like contacts, messages, photos, and much more.
You May Also Like:
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- How to Direct Message on Instagram from Computer (PC & Mac)
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Direct Messages (Online/iPhone/Android)
- How to Unlock, Bypass or Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 8 Best FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account Verification 2019
- How to Go Live on Tik Tok on Android/iPhone in 2019
- How to Downgrade iOS 13 Beta to iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad
- How to Fix an iPhone Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Network
- Best Launched and Upcoming 5G Mobile Phones List 2019
- 5 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps for Android 2019
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone But Keep Them on iCloud